المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Hbk

HBK
10-04-2001, 03:23 PM
Hey everybody. Now that the big Wrestlemania weekend is over and done with, it's time to get down to business with this site. I did indeed meet Shawn at WWF Axxess and asked him about the site. It wasn't the best situation possible because people were pushing to get his autograph and I didn't have much time to speak with him. I asked him about the site and he basically said that he didn't know anything about it. I then spoke with Jim Monsees from WWF.Com and he told me that he's still waiting to hear from the WWF legal department to find out if the WWF is going to be involved with this site. So, once again I'm in the position of not knowing what to do. As each day goes by I'm more and more doubtful that the WWF is going to have anything to do with this site, especially after what happened over the WM weekend. Andy is not in Texas yet, but should be soon. I'm sorry that there has been so much confusion on this site. Please be patient as I am trying to be patient and wait to hear from the WWF.

nethel
12-04-2001, 06:33 AM
اووووه حبيبي شوون فينه فين راح؟

HBK
12-04-2001, 09:48 AM
شون مايكل مصارعي المفضل انا بعد
وياليت يكثرون عشاق شون

nethel
13-04-2001, 12:31 AM
شون مايكل شون مايكل شون مايكل ......... الى مالا نهاااااية
اصلا استون مايستحق الفوز عليه