المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : THEROCK SOUND

thepeoplechamp
16-05-2001, 05:50 PM
Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

Know your role and shut your mouth.

The Rock is going to lay the smackdown on your ignorant a**.

The Rock is going to end it quick, Jabroni.

Know your role before the Rock lays the smack down on your ignorant a**, Jabroni.

In the flesh, here's the people's champ.

Triple H, at Summerslam, I'm going to make your monkey a** look silly!

You know, the Rock is a lot of things, but "stinks" isn't one of them.

Well, the Rock, now that he thinks about it, feels this way. If the Rock were the jury, nine times out of ten, he'd be a HUNG jury, if ya smell what I'm cookin'.

As long as the Rock still has his palatial palace down on te South Beach in Miami, Florida, he really couldn't give a d*** whether they live in a Frigadaire box, or a Kenmore box, just as long as those homeless pieces of trash keep their cardboard homes off of the Rock's freshly mowed grass, everything will be copastetic.

Whether you like it, whether this piece of trash likes it, whether this big fat female pig likes it, the fact of the matter is this. There is nothing, and the Rock means nothing, thaat could ever compare to being the people's champ.

He walked into the people's cage, flexed the people's eyebrow, dropped the double people's elbow, and he palnted some poor Jabroni with the Rock bottom.

Make no mistake about it, tonight is the night of the Rock.

I would rather be the people's a** then kiss yours.

What you gonna do when the 24 inch pythons...that ain't it (Hulk Hogan). To be the man WOOO you gotta beat the...no, that ain't it either (Ric Flair). Ohhh yeah...d***, that ain't it either (Randy Savage). Here it is, here it is...I am the best their is, the best there was, and...god d***it, that isn't it (Bret Hart). Oh, here it is, the most electrifying saying on Earth; Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'.

The Rock said it before, and he'll say it again, steppin' into the ring with the Rock makes your mankey a** famous.

I took Mankind to a very exclusive hotel that I know of. It's calld the Smack Down Hotel, and it's on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard, and Jabroni Drive.

Chyna, you went on a date with Mark Henry? Enought said.

You come out looking like Tarzan, but you fight like Jane.

Here's hoping that fat piece of trash and his Jabroni reindeer know their d*** roles, and leave a present under the people's tree.

The Rock never forgot the 'Rocky ____s' and 'Die Rocky, die' quotes, and he's going to make sure each and every one of you don't either.

You have just checked into the Smack Down Hotel.

If you put Kane's brain in a bird, it will fly backwards.

I'll wreck the Spanish announce table, the German announce table, the French, the Ho Chi Minh, the Chinese table, all the d*** languages till I get your monkey a** to say I quit.

(Phone rings) Yes, this is the Smack Down Hotel on Know You Role Blvd. and Jabroni Drive. No, I'm sorry, Mankind is busy getting his a** kicked by the great one.

Do you smell...No, this ain't a sing along. The Rock says it by himself, if ya smell what the Rock is cookin'.

It looks like a big monkey came down to the center of the ring, took a crap, and out came Mankind!

Hey you tubbies, can't we make a deal? I got some nice donuts in the back with your name on 'em! You oink oinks!

The Rock lives and dies for two reasons. The first is to electrify his millions and millions of fans, and the second reason, Steven, is to be kicking your monkey a** all over God's green earth!

Triple H, you said the Rock comes out here every week and does a comedy segment. Well, at Over the Edge, we'll see how HA HA and HEE HEE it is when the Rock puts his foot right up your candy a**!

Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'? Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'?