المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لينكس اسئلة و مواضيع يجب طرحها

Cr00Z
13-11-2002, 04:41 AM
hi all sorry i dont have Arabic keybord but i can write just few words in arabic ..
what i wana wirte is my qustion and some info all one of us need to know it coz i am in this montada from a while and i only see .
how to make linux arabic how to install Modem how to bring Linux .. "80% men el mawadee3 heya mawadee3 tatakarar"

ana aktare7 men 3abakerat el linux that they give us and write how to do some thing step by step for Exampel

1- how to install FTP server
2- how to run Web Server
3- how to run Mail server

some thing like this that ppl really need to know to be strong in Linux .

my qustions now and i hope that they will be good enough to ask is
1- how to install 2 ip`s from one cmoputer on Mandrake 9 "coz i know how to add two ip`s on red hat 8 "
2- if any one please tell me why there is no voice chat on linux i think there is problem in running voice chat on linux
3-the JAVA VM . i saw in this site some thing about Java VM but i didnt find the file that i have to write the script in . so if anyone from those who had the info to write for us how to do it step by step
4-when i installed the linux mandrake 9 i installed it with only two cd`s now when i want to update the packegs he gave me update ur sorce now i went to update the sorce i gave him where to find the thierd cd but he still give me uknown sorce .. so what do u think ppl is the problem

thank you

i am from Hack3rZ Group Expert in Win NT and Windows and we are ready to put any file for this site on owr server and i will upload soon Linux ISO Files so ppl can take them . and i hope that i can make them happy from me .

and i will write every think i will know about linux here and i will write about how to design on The Gimp :) coz i am an expert on Adobe Photo Shop and i saw the gimp sort of look like adobe

thank you all of ur help
and my e-mail is
Cr00Z@Hack3rZ.com to send me files or need anything from me :)

and thank this site and the ppl on this site for all the info and what they are doing in this site .