المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عام problem....need solution

rodwan2100
13-11-2002, 02:44 PM
whats up body: look

if i have codes for a game on ps2 so how csn i enter those codes in the game like: if i have a code for NEED4SPEED game so how can i put this code in the game. Some people told me that u can put it by going to the OPTION and there's a cheat botton but they were'n't sure that much.....so any1 knows how can i put the codes on the game
thanks?:

msm
14-11-2002, 01:32 AM
لازم يكون عندك الجيم شارك GAME SHARK لتشغيل الأكواد :

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_168b99e40fdaf7255788f77a977cd7ef/i-1.JPG

rodwan2100
14-11-2002, 01:51 PM
hi
i dont know whats the game shark and how can i add this game shark 2 my ps2???!?: :!

Gladieator
14-11-2002, 02:40 PM
هلا أخوي rodwan2100 ..

هناك بعض الأسرار تقدر تعملها بدون إستخدام الجيم شارك , مثلاً عندك أسرار لعبة نيد فور سبيد 2 تقدر تدخل أسرار اللعبة عند شاشة البداية , أما مايقصده أخي الكريم msm فهو عبارة عن قطعة صغيرة تركب في فتحة الميموري كارد بجهازك الـ PS2 ومعها يجي ديسك خاص , تشغل هالديسك وبعدين تضيف الشفرات الخاصة بالألعاب اللي تبيها , وهذه القطعة والديسك تعرف بإسم الجيم شارك أو الآكشن ريبلاي بالنسبة للأجهزة الأوروبية , وهناك الكثير من الشفرات والكودات الخاصة بالجيم شارك ...

على العموم , لمزيد من المعلومات عن الجيم شارك تفضل هذا الموقع الرسمي له :

www.gameshark.com (http://www.gameshark.com)

وأي خدمة أو إستفسار إحنا حاضرين ...

تحياتي لك ...

rodwan2100
15-11-2002, 03:25 PM
hi
thanks for the answer and it was a good answer and i convinced about your answer but... what games that is operate WITHOUT gameshark like you said need for speed well i just wanna give you some name of game that i have and i hope your have the codes that works without the gameshak

1)Sly cooper and the thievuis raccoonus
2)space race
3)hidden (i fotgot the first name of it
4)Jak & Dexter
5)WWF!SMACKDOWN!JUST BRING IT
I WILL BUT army men green goude<<something thing like that
well, these what i have and i will have of games
so do u have he codes for these games
NOTICE:i dont know how to put the codes on the game when i play it
i saked many friends abut they didn't undetstand what i want so what i want is IF I HAVE CODES FOR NEED4SPEED AND I WANT TO PUT IT IN THE GAME WHILE I PLAY THE GAME SO HOW CAN I PUT THE CODES:WHERE
YOU SAID IN THE MAIN SCREEN SO WHERE IS IT EXACTULLY
THANKS
:( :"

msm
15-11-2002, 11:03 PM
يوجد نوعين من الأسرار في الألعاب : الشفرات الخاصة بالجيم شارك والأسرار العادية ..

الشفرات الخاصة بالجيم شارك تأتيك على شكل شبيه بالتالي :
800b757e0000 مثلاً ..

أما الأسرار العادية فمتنوعة ..بعضها يجيك على شكل ضغط أزرار ..وأحياناً على شكل ادخال كلمات سرية ..وأحياناً أخرى يتطلب منك القيام بشي معين في اللعبة لفتح هذا السر ..
ويختلف مكان وضعه او ادخاله على حسب اللعبة ..

واذا اردت مواقع لأسرار الألعاب عندك الموضوع هذا :
http://www.montada.com/showthread.php?threadid=159885

rodwan2100
16-11-2002, 01:31 PM
well, i think i got these websites before along time
so r these for GAMESHARK or normal (without the gameshak) thanks