المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عام لعشاق الRPGوشركة squaresoftالرجاء الدخول واخباري هل هذا الخبر صحيح ام لا....!!!!!!!!!

geedo_m
22-12-2002, 01:23 AM
عندما فتحت اليوم msn بتاعي وجدت فيه خبرا قد ادهشني حقا....وهذا هو الخبر:Probably the biggest news recently in the RPG industry would be the merger of probably the two biggest video game companies Squaresoft and Enix. Technically it is not a merger but a buyout as Enix bought out Squaresoft. When I first read this I was shocked, I couldn’t believe Enix had anywhere near the money to even compete with Square. As I looked a little deeper into it I found that Enix sells better and best in Japan, even though they are not nearly as successful as Squaresoft in the United States and other countries. Even with that information found, I still don’t think it matches up to well, but oh well I am probably wrong about Enix, if they did in fact buyout Square. Many conclusions can be made from what is happening with the merge, is it Squaresoft’s way of bringing some new ideas to their company to make better games, is it Squares way of getting out the their “unoriginal” slump, or is it simply Enix’s way of getting rid of a fellow competitor?

انه من صديق لي وقد اكد لي هذا ,فهل هذا صحيح ان square softقد باعت شركتها لشركة enixوان هذا الاندماج بينهما كان خارجيا فقط.........

أميرة ال RPG
22-12-2002, 06:37 AM
مين قال هالكلام سكوير اتحدت مع إينكس ما باعت نفسها لاإينكس لانها مو محتاجه اصلا واصبح اسم الشركة الجديده هي سكوير إينكس وفعلا بدؤوا بتصميم الالعاب المشتركة :)

geedo_m
24-12-2002, 03:59 AM
هذه المعلومة موجودة علىwww.rpgdreamers.com