المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : YA HABIBY SA3EDNYYYYYYYYYYY

ismaeil
27-12-2002, 09:32 PM
hi there.
i got many backup for many games after i install the game and install the crack and when i put the first cd the intro movie show up and then the menu screen and then it freez. this is happing with most of the copy games.. with original one it works great. so what is the problem? some one told me to apply a patch is that right?
forexample the game age of mythology it always freez on the menu screen . please if some one knows how to help replay to me

p.s sorry i dont have an arabic keyboard thats why i typed in english

ismaeil khouri

ismaeil
27-12-2002, 09:54 PM
hi there.
i got many backup for many games after i install the game and install the crack and when i put the first cd the intro movie show up and then the menu screen and then it freez. this is happing with most of the copy games.. with original one it works great. so what is the problem? some one told me to apply a patch is that right?
forexample the game age of mythology it always freez on the menu screen . please if some one knows how to help replay to me

p.s sorry i dont have an arabic keyboard thats why i typed in english

ismaeil

عبد العزيز 2020
28-12-2002, 10:05 AM
hi

i think in any backup game most have folder name crack in thes folder there is patch file and all what u do just copy it and past it in were u game folder is
that all i think u can do it:)