Twix King
03-10-2000, 10:29 AM
Is there any one know what the blue medalian do when you win in silent hill

Little Rinoa
11-03-2002, 06:53 AM
:( Nop

فهد الشريف
11-03-2002, 11:16 AM
This is not the medalian it"s name channeling stone , let me tell you samething about that , in silent hill there five ending ,everyone know four ending but there are one ending no much people know it , it's a secret ending and this item you talking about it’s necessary to get this secret ,let me tell you more
About onather secret items in silen hill

Gasoline Can: Obtained after you finish the game once. Use this to power the Rock Drill or Chainsaw. It is found in the Gas Station next to the Church.

Channeling Stone: You receive this with a GOOD+ Ending. Use it in five selected areas to get the U.F.O. Ending. It is found on the counter in the Convenience Store in the Next Fear after you beat the game with a Good+ Ending. See below for the correct places to use it at.

Locations to use the Channeling Stone
1. On the roof of the nightmare school.
2. Just outside the hospital doors before you fight the Giant Moth Boss.
3. At Norman's Motel, in the parking lot outside the apartments.
4. Inside the boat before you go to the lighthouse.
5. On top of the lighthouse.

*Note that everytime you use the Channeling Stone you will be outside at night time.
secrets
I hope that prefect answer , if that not enough pleas tell me

Twix King
14-03-2002, 05:09 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يووووووووووووووووووه اخيرا احد رد!!!!

المهم شكرا على الرد. وانشاءالله راح اجربها.

بس في مشكلة اخر مرة ختمت هذه اللعبة كانت في 99 .

تراني ناسي اغلب الاشياء والحين انا علقت في المستشفى. ولا ادري فين المفك, ولا فين مفتاح لقفص العصفور, ومهب راضين يطلعوني من المستشفي.

وشكررررررررررررررراااااااااااا علي ردك (ولو انه متاخر);)

Twix King

al WaTaR
14-03-2002, 10:49 PM
نسيت توضح له إن النهايه الخامسه رح يحصل منها على سلاح الهايبر بلاستر.. كسلاح معك بعد ما تنهيها.. و النهايه في اللايت هاوس.. مع ال يو إف أو.. و إسم النهايه UFO و السموووووووووحه

فهد الشريف
15-03-2002, 09:33 PM
مشكور اخوي الوتر علي التوضيح

فهد الشريف
17-03-2002, 04:25 PM
اخوي سنكرز اذا ذهبت الي غرفة قفص الطائر وتفحص القفص ثم انزل مع الدرج ثم غرفة classroom
اذهب الي الباب الاخر في الغرف وستجد هناك المفك والزرادية