المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لينكس New to Linux RedHat 7.3

Real Change
20-02-2003, 08:15 AM
مساء الخير ياشباب ممكن مساعده جيبت RedHat7.3 CD وطبعت الخطوات حقت التحميل من الانترنت وحملته على الجهاز مع ويندوز me كلما اسوي boot على الويندوز يشتغل عادي بس على RedHat ادخل الاسم وكلمة المرور واعطيه الامر startx ومنها يطلعلي الخطا التالي

Parse warning on line 102 of section keyboard in file /etc/X11/Xf86Config
Ignoring obselete keyboard "LeftAlt"
Parse error on line 102 of section keyboard in file /etc/X11/XF86Config
"Meta" is not a valid keyboard in this section

(EE) problem parsing the config file
(EE) error from xf86HandleConfigFile ()

وحاولت اكثر من مره ونزلت ganome & Kde ودخلت على xconfiguration ومااشتغل فالرجاء مساعدتكم

Liquid_Crystal
20-02-2003, 10:48 PM
ﺖﺒﻴﺟ ﻩﺪﻋﺎﺴﻣ ﻦﻜﻤﻣ ﺏﺎﺒﺷﺎﻳ ﺮﻴﺨﻟﺍء ﺎﺴﻣRedHat7.3 CDﺖﻘﺣ ﺕﺍﻮﻄﺨﻟﺍ ﺖﻌﺒﻃﻭ ﺯﻭﺪﻨﻳﻭ ﻊﻣ ﺯﺎﻬﺠﻟﺍ ﻰﻠﻋ ﻪﺘﻠﻤﺣﻭ ﺖﻧﺮﺘﻧﻻﺍ ﻦﻣ ﻞﻴﻤﺤﺘﻟﺍme ﻱﻮﺳﺍ ﺎﻤﻠﻛ bootﻰﻠﻋ ﻰﻠﻋ ﺲﺑ ﻱﺩﺎﻋ ﻞﻐﺘﺸﻳ ﺯﻭﺪﻨﻳﻮﻟﺍRedHatﺮﻣﻻﺍ ﻪﻴﻄﻋﺍﻭ ﺭﻭﺮﻤﻟﺍ ﺔﻤﻠﻛﻭ ﻢﺳﻻﺍ ﻞﺧﺩﺍ startx

Window$Me is not a Multiuser OS, Linux is, so you have to type in your logon name and password to log in, otherwise, forget it. One of the reasons Linux is great is Multiusers, since no one can edit or change your files exept yourself, ofcourse.

ﻲﻟﺎﺘﻟﺍ ﺎﻄﺨﻟﺍ ﻲﻠﻌﻠﻃ

Parse warning on line 102 of section keyboard in file /etc/X11/Xf86Config
Ignoring obselete keyboard "LeftAlt"
Parse error on line 102 of section keyboard in file /etc/X11/XF86Config
"Meta" is not a valid keyboard in this section

(EE) problem parsing the config file
(EE) error from xf86HandleConfigFile ()

After all this, does X starts? I mean do you have a Graphical User Interface (GUI)? or does it just falls and gets back to the text mode?
If it doesn't start, try to type:

xf86config
before typing startx. I mean after entering your username and password, type xf86config and follow the steps.
I'm not an expert but it seems like you have some misconfigurations.]

ErrorMsg
21-02-2003, 01:30 AM
يا سيدي قلت أنك تطبع xstart
لماذا؟؟
ألا يبدأ لوحده!!!!!!
-------------------
تقول أنك نزل kde
لماذا ؟؟؟
ألم تكن نازله من أول ؟؟؟
-------------------
كم cd لديك
redhat 7.3 هو 3 cds
أو 2 على الأقل
------------------------------------
اطلب منه أن ينزل kde أثناء التنزيل

Real Change
24-02-2003, 07:12 AM
مساء الخير ياشباب

الاستاذ Liquid_Crystal الف الف شكر ويعطيك العافيه الامر اشتغل معاي وسويت اعادة config لكرت الشاشه بس المشكله صارت تطلع نصف الشاشه والله يعطيك العافيه

الاخ Error Msg
شكرا على المشاركه
اولا اذا كان يشتغل عطول ماكنت نزلت الموضوع في المنتدى

نزلت الواجهة ganome & Kde والاثنين ماشتغلوا وثالث عندي ثلاث Cd ولا كيف كنت نزلته

زشكرا للجميع

Loner
24-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Here is the code from my X configuration file which is located at /etc/X11/XF86Config

Make chages to the Keyboard section and Screen section. You must become the root user and open the XF86Config file using a program like gedit or kedit.

After that, put comments on the lines you are going to replace ( by adding # in front of each line) and use the following lines.

=============================

First, under the:

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Keyboard0"

add these lines:

Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
Option "XkbModel" "pc101"
Option "XkbLayout" "us"
Option "XkbVariant" "basic"

=============================

Second, under the:

Section "Screen"

add these lines:

DefaultDepth 16

Subsection "Display"
Depth 16
Modes "800x600"
EndSubsection

============================

Like I said, don't erase the original lines. Just put # in front of them. This way, if the new lines do not work, you can delete them and remove the comments (#) from the original lines. Remember that every time you make changes to the /etc/X11/XF86Config file, you have to restart X to see the chages . You can restart X quickly by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Backspace togather.

Loner