king_zell
16-03-2003, 08:29 AM
Ok i can think of one thing for now

Raw is Better than Tao Feng

Raw got a 9.0 from IGN and Tao Feng got a 8.7

am gust kidding :6

DaReDeViL2004
16-03-2003, 08:47 AM
Thanks king_zell its a cool game i'll buy the Xbox with this one and DOA 3 its rock i know its cool from the beggining!!!!
and my Causen HeRCuLeS will buy it soon enough he told me yesterday!!!
bye bye

التنين المائى
16-03-2003, 07:32 PM
الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة king_zell
Ok i can think of one thing for now

Raw is Better than Tao Feng

Raw got a 9.0 from IGN and Tao Feng got a 8.7

am gust kidding :6

man i donot know how they give raw 9 it dose nor deserve even 4?:

but i think tao feng is cool fighting game

thanx;-)

DeadLy_
16-03-2003, 11:21 PM
لوول :6 ,, طانكس * ثانكس

xenosaga
17-03-2003, 01:21 AM
زبدة المراجعة:
Closing Comments
Tao Feng will make you scream and curse at times, but it's a great fighter. As much as the Quest Mode drove me nuts, I didn't want to stop playing it. The blocking and the camera issues are the only real problems with the game. I can deal with the framerate drops, but man, don't screw me over with the camera. And the blocking, oy... But the game is gorgeous, the Quest Mode voice overs are surprising and the story is deep, and it's fun. The grabs are devastating, the Chi attacks look cool, and the strategy involved in compelling. Definitely worth your $50.
-- Hilary Goldstein

Presentation
The story is great, the voice acting superb. But only two costumes per character and the unlockable extras suck. 8.0
Graphics
A stunning fighter with a great visual look, amazing character models, and some devastating grabs and Chi attacks. The framerate problems are the only real issue here. 9.0
Sound
The narration through Quest Mode is fantastic and the characters are all well-voiced. The score is top notch as well. But no customizable soundtracks? 9.0
Gameplay
Easy to learn, tough to master. An incredible challenging AI. The game is fun, but the combo-heavy gameplay comes off as a bit unfair and the camera can be a nightmare. 8.0
Lasting Appeal
The Quest Mode is a tough challenge and this is certainly a fighter you'll enjoy playing with your buddies. But this one may be forgotten the moment the next good fighter is released. 8.0
OVERALL SCORE (not an average) 8.7

":"
المراجع هو هيلاري جولدستاين وهو لم يتعصب لأي لعبة سابقا.....ودليل ذلك مراجعته لكونج فو كيوس وتقدير ال60%:) .........الشخص الذي أعطى ريكليس وراو وجانفالكراي تقديرات 90% هو مراجع واحد......وبالتأكيد أنه متعصب:أفكر:

بس المراجعة هذي تدل على أن اللعبة رائعة.........وفيها أخطاء بسيطة في الكاميرا والصد;)

سلاموف:-)

xenosaga
17-03-2003, 01:47 AM
واسم هالشخص هو ارون بولدنج Aron Boulding:)

DeadLy_
17-03-2003, 11:25 PM
الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة xenosaga
واسم هالشخص هو ارون بولدنج Aron Boulding:)

<< تحكيرة من قلب :6