المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عام تقدير Auto Modellista في IGN.com

xenosaga
30-03-2003, 01:28 PM
المراجعة:
Closing Comments
It's become painfully clear that Auto Modellista is not for everyone. It's not a game you'll get into easily. It's an arcade racer that actually plays like a street-based rally racer, and not a very good one at that. I have scored this game this way because, despite the difficult and annoying controls that some people will never like, or perhaps even hate, the set of options, online play and sheer customization weighs in heavily in the overall final product.
I personally spend more than 10 hours playing this game, beat it, and never really ever enjoyed the "style" of control. More specifically, I never enjoyed the control even when I began winning. The controls are without a doubt the game's biggest sticking point, and they'll probably push more gamers away than attract them. Then again, there is no doubt that the painfully-earned skill one earns by learning to play it, and once you do get good, you'll probably love Auto Modellista.

My suggestion is this: If want to race online and you're a newbie, this assuredly isn't the game for you. If you desperately want an online, arcade-style racing game and you're willing to put in the time, then you may enjoy this tremendously. The level of outward and inner car customization is just awesome, and the whole showing off, comparing and contrasting aspect of Auto Modellista is an excellent idea that's perfectly implemented.

Bottom line: Be wary of this one, you'll either love it or hate it.

-- Douglass C. Perry

Presentation
Excellent, good looking and quick menus. An overall sweet looking game, 8.0
Graphics
The cel shading works well in brightly lit areas, but doesn't pop as much in dark ones. The cars models are sometimes diminished by the effect. 7.5
Sound
Overall, the GT-style music is good stuff, and it's actually quite nice to hear driving music. The announcer is useless. 7.0
Gameplay
Great customization, good online play, and great progression and reward system. Seriously questionable controls, physics and mechanics. Why does this feel like a street rally racer? 6.0
Lasting Appeal
A mixed bag: If you like it, it's an infinite game, given online play and hundreds of options. If you don't like the control, it's a 10-minute bust. 8.0

OVERALL SCORE (not an average) 7.0

طريقة اللعب والأصوات:أفكر:

سلاموف:-)

QaHir
30-03-2003, 01:41 PM
مشكور وماقصرت .. بس غريبة اللعبة صادرة من اشهر توهم كاتبين عنها ;) وشكرا لك مرة اخرى ^_^

hattawi
31-03-2003, 12:04 PM
لان اللعبة اللي طلعت اول مرة كانت يابانيه....

و ثاني مرة (الانجليزيه) كانت البال

و الحين الامريكية(نسخه الاون لاين)

ash 90
31-03-2003, 12:32 PM
capcom