المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عام I NEED SOME HELP NOW.

Ooaa
09-04-2003, 11:05 AM
السلام عليكم

لو سمحتو ابغى قصة اونميشاا2

مع التعريف بالشخصيات ::0) :0)

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Well Let's See
You Want Onimusha 2 Story &Characters
I Hope That I Can Help U

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:05 PM
This is The Story
Onimusha 2:Samurai Destiny
االقصة بعض الشي متشابكة مع الاولى
يعني الاحداث تبدأ بعد 10 سنوات من نهاية الجزء الاول
والقصة
يدخل طاغية يدعى Nabounaga على قريه البطل Yagyu Jubei
يدمرها ويقتل الابرياء .
وعندما يعود Yagyu Jubei ويرى ما يحدث
قطع عهد على نفسه ان يثأر لما فعلوه لقريته

Yagyu Jubei زعيم لعشيرة محليه:)
وفي اللغبه ستتعرف على شخصيات
سأكتب لك عنها.

واتمنى اني اكون افدتك:)

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:06 PM
Odaini no Oyu
Beautiful and deadly, the young Oyu is conflicted between what is right and her brother's ambition. That is until she meets Jubei, who soon makes her see the error of her brother's ways and as time passes her fondness of the rugged samurai grows. Now she is set to stop her brother Nobunaga, but will Jubei accept her if he should ever learn his arch nemesis is her brother?

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Kotaro Fuma
Kotaro is a highly skilled ninja who has made it his goal to assist Jubei with his quest. Like Jubei, Kotaro's village and family were decimated by the armies of Nobunaga. Kotaro warns Jubei to stay away from Oyu, because something about her rubs him the wrong way.

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Magoichi Saiga
Magoichi is the best marksman in the country. He feels that swords and bladed weapons are tools of the past. When Magoichi's mother died, his father left him to fend for himself. As a child he was taken in with other orphans by a group of women. To claim the gold mine and help out the sisters Magoichi must first vanquish Nobunaga and his great army.

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:09 PM
Ekei Ankokuji
The day Ekei's daughter was born was the happiest day of his life. He vowed, no matter how long it took, he would become a king, so she could live as a princess. But one day the castle she was sleeping in caught on fire. Helpless to stop it, Ekei could only hear his daughter crying as the building came burning down. Several years later, he plans to kill Nobunaga, become king, and keep the promise to his daughter.

Sorry I Don't Have Pics For Him

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Yagyu Jubei
He is The Main Character
in The Game

Avril_Lavigne
09-04-2003, 12:25 PM
اتمنى اني اكون افدتك:)

Ooaa
09-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Thank you very