المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Happiness

كاو بوي
04-08-2003, 01:39 AM
Happiness

So many of us think of happiness as a destination, which we must reach sooner or later provided that we just make sufficient efforts to do so.

Most of us think if we acquire enough wealth, dress stylishly. Have a large circle of friends, make interesting trips we shall necessary be happy, but more often this is accompanied by feeling of un ease, frustration and even despair.

There is also the view that avoiding of difficulties, responsibilities, can attain happiness but this negative approach yields no better results than running after pleasures.

Another view claims that happiness comes from sacrifices, challenges, discoveries and that is why people who devote themselves to worthwhile tasks without expecting any particular reward find that happiness seems to have come to them quite un expectedly.

For me it seems that it’s more often in giving one’s mind, one’s attention, one’s resources one’s care to others that one finds happiness
“ happiness is not a station we arrive at, but a manner of traveling’’.

Lena
04-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Honestly I didn't understand all the words

But I've got the meaning

Nice words actually

But the important thing that I didn’t understand the happiness in your opinion…?

For me it seems that it’s more often in giving one’s mind, one’s attention, one’s resources one’s care to others that one finds happiness

In my opinion

Happiness is finding your soul mate

The one who understands you

who stands with you no matter what

who shares with you your life

And with that person you could build a house and a happy family

That's my happiness

Thanks for the nice post

Trapped Inside
04-08-2003, 03:13 AM
i didn't understand all the words 2

but like lena said i get your point

to me happiness is a treusare (im not sure is i write it right
that you must search and find it but not that easy cuz you must search in the right places

so what im saying is a happiness is difcault to find ..... that's all

and thx for the thread cow boy ;)

Better Days
04-08-2003, 05:24 AM
why it`s in English??

DE NILSON
04-08-2003, 06:49 AM
الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة deadman9002
why it`s in English??

:أفكر: :أفكر: I dont know:أفكر: :":