سكوال
07-07-2001, 02:11 PM
للرفع....:)

f_squall_999@yahoo.com

valvegia
07-07-2001, 02:21 PM
لا . لا . لا
ما اظن يحتاج
حبيت لسوي فيها ذكي (بس مافي فايدة:))وارسلتلهم احتجاج(وريتهم العين الحمرة:))و هددتهم يا يحلو المشكلة بسرعة او اني راح استخدم ماسنجر ثاني(بالطقاق:D)
على العموم راسلتهم واكتشفت ان الاخطاء الاملائية في رسالتي اكثر من الكلمات الصحيحة:D
بس سبحان الله
الرجال فهمني
وارسلي رد مافهمت منه ولا حرف:)
(يلعن يومه الي كاتب الكلام دافور انجليزي:)فرجاء الي يعرف يترجم يقلي ايش معنى الخرابيط الي تحت:
Hello:

Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Support. We know how important your instant messaging is to you and we know how frustrating this can be.

MSN Messenger had recently experienced some hardware issues; this may be the reason you're unable to log in. We are working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. If you can log in and you cannot see your contact list, don't worry: Your contact list is not lost. We expect to restore these services completely in the near future; for frequently updated status reports check <> on an ongoing basis.

Note: If you add Online Buddies while your buddy list is temporarily missing, the buddies you add may disappear when you log out and log back in. I apologize for any inconvenience this maintenance may have caused you.

If you can log in just fine and your question is not about your buddy list and you still need assistance from me, please reply to this message with “OTHER ISSUE” in the subject line so I can address your specific issue directly.

We understand the importance of these issues and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you so much for your continued patience.

Sincerely,

Eddy
MSN Messenger Support

هاا شباب بشروا
ولد ولا بن... اح
اقصد راح يرجع الماسنجر ولا راح نبدأ من جديد؟

Revolutions
07-07-2001, 02:35 PM
الماسنجر حقي
SHAWN_DX46@HOTMAIL.COM