المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Final Fantasy VII The Movie... Who thinks it wil fail please comment!!

Neo_Ark
30-09-2003, 12:57 AM
I think the FF7 movie isn't that,i was having high hopes for it,but when i see cloud or sephorth they aren't the same guys i know,plus those who make the movie,did it without the original writter.

From the clips and the pictures,this will be another disapointment from Final Fantasy.

We will wait and burn our selfs and then we will FIND a LAME stupid movie!!!

Guilty *KILLS*
SEND ME THE DAMNED CLIP!

I know how much we are exiting for it,but dosn't THOSE Squere $%&^&^ know that WE want a REMAKE game FOR FF7!
why are they SO $%^^&^& stubborn!?,i mean WE WANT THE GAME,not some stupid MOIVE.

Squere is STUPIED,although they have great graffic and they are the best,they have NO brain to think in the best way,they are good in maken Good looks,but they aren't GOOD at maken stories and always disapoint us!

mention me ONE good story other then FF7!
In ff8,the story is twisted and unknowm squall goes with Rona on the ship and then he loves her?!,in FF9 i didn't understand a THING,he has tail and he has brother and he was send to distroy!?,even the Final boss has nothing to do with the story!,um ffx well not bad but IT'S TOO SHORT!,you can end it in 16 hour! or less!

Squeresoft always been great at disapointed us,remamber the Final Fantasy Movie and how we got disapointed!

This is a nigative thread for FF7! please comment the nigative thoughts for it!
Guilty,the uding copyright i haven't FOND IT!,it's your foult!! *kills Guilty*

Neo Cid
30-09-2003, 01:00 AM
عن نفسي .. ما اظن انها بتفشل ..

لأنها منحصرة على الDVD .. و هذا يقلل من الخسائر .. :)

و مشكور .. ;)

Guilty Gear X
30-09-2003, 01:04 AM
this thread been repeated here
http://www.montada.com/showthread.php?t=238303

go there and post ur comments
this topic will be closed

as for movie i will send it to ya via MIRC tommorow when the download complete :biggthump