المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The west and they're new styles to block islam

Neo_Ark
14-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Al Salam Alikum!

I went inside the english people and see how do they think,i discovered so many hidden stuff,like in collage or university they create this paper everyone must do
"The paper is about how you study all religion fairly while still maintaining your own beliefs"

it means you study all religion inclouds islam without changing your beliefs as not going into islam,very cleaver of them!
now they make some excouses like islam use old stories to manipulate people to join islam plus it use Old Bible testement (from chistians),simply those who use islam for attacking the U.S consider themself terresom and cause of those people Westren is been away from us,cause they think Islam = evil,and those who sucuice bomber they kill themselfs cause it's been write in islam to do so,now thanks to 11/9 nobody get close to Islam,plus those plitistain people are maken things worse then befor.

if you mention islam to them is like telling them there is evil...

what we should do?

abo_7ozayfa
14-10-2003, 06:04 PM
من شاء فليؤمن و من شاء فليكفر (و لن ترضى عنك اليهود و النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم قل ان هدى الله هو الهدى)... و لا أقول أن كل هده الا‘مال صحيحه و لا يعلم دلك الا الله؟.... :أفكر:

Pr.Game
14-10-2003, 08:18 PM
بالعكس بعد أحداث 11 في الكثير ممن دخل الإسلام

وعن فلسطين فإن ما يفعلوه هو الأفضل

لأنو ما عندهم أسلحة أو إمداد

Neo_Ark
14-10-2003, 10:20 PM
DElete this thread!

i rest my case!!!!