المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : MGS 3+PES 3 على الاكس بوكس؟

xenosaga
14-10-2003, 04:59 PM
في مقابة أجريت مع Ed Fries تحدث حول امكانية صدور برو ايفلوشن 3 للاكس بوكس وقال:

Q: There was rumour going round quite some time ago that Microsoft had its own online football game in development, along the lines of its tennis title Topspin. Any truth to that?

EF: No, that’s really not true.

Q: Is there anything to announce regarding the ISS series then?

EF: I’ve spent a lot of time with Konami. I’ve known the head of games for Knoami for quite a few years. We first worked on the PC port of MGS long before Xbox (http://itxt.vibrantmedia.com/al.asp?ipid=63&cc=us&di=76390&ts=8312648&redir=http://www5.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=02u3hs9yoaj0VuyyDDRRClfzYrXFG2HgvBpVSW2KmyNqJHXWgYaoprQ8jj1%2B6SlxlI6s3q6pzMDvmCm00fyrbvT0lT7 Z2ztlHu1vU9ffINfywzrYbKQ3X13tvLhuuc0hFtoE6cdAhgwLpQEZccXBAAYuaUPTExyDM4i%2FLi7WFb2jDTyvQyeadf%2Bj5t3 OS7h6UL801rTNtByR2sBTKuiSgKocoTEsqgMvOkh%2B5%2Bd1h5eZIYIXmCailFCgpD1XxiX8bh2j5wwaaYZGU3V8WihAg3%2FRS Jgr1%2FaQjgeWZlVvwF5wNZmP0%3D). We talk all the time and they are going to supporting out platform a lot more in the future, but I can’t talk about specific games at the moment.
وتحدث عن أهمية جراند ثيفت أوتو دبل باك للاكس بوكس قائلا:

Q: How important is Vice City to Xbox, and what did you have to do to get it onto your console?

EF: Well we didn’t have to do a lot. Take Two has been a great partner with us. They’ve brought the midnight games, and that was a great line and they really wanted to support us. So they went back to Sony and renegotiated their deal so that they could release it on Xbox. Obviously we are very excited about have it and we know well have the best version. And having both games for the price of one this Holiday is great.
وعن لعبة على جهاز منافس يودها الأكثر لتصدر على الاكس بوكس قال:

Q: And are there any other games on rival consoles that you wish were on Xbox?

EF: I’d like Konami MGS3 snake Eater, please.
علاقة Microsoft مع EA

Q:What about EA and its current reticence towards Xbox live?

EF: I’m very involved with those discussions and I’m meeting EA almost every other week. We talk about Live and their participation in the service. I’m very optimistic about them getting involved sometime soon. They’ve been a big supporter of Xbox and are one of our biggest publishers in general.

سلام-^^-وف

Mesharey
14-10-2003, 05:06 PM
الإشاعات زايدة بكثرة هاليومين..

ولا في إشاعة عن زينوساجا3..أول شي انتظروا ينزل الثاني :bigeyes:

ولا ميتل جير جديدة على الكيوب..أو لعبة مشتركة بين ماريو وسونيك -___-

فاينل فانتسي جديدة بوقت عرض فاينل 12 -____-!!

xenosaga
14-10-2003, 05:12 PM
هذي مش اشاعات هذا كلام من اد فرايز نفسه....
زينوساجا 3 أكيد بتصدر لان القصة 8 أجزاء أو 6 مثل ماعرف...

-__^

Mesharey
14-10-2003, 05:15 PM
زينوساجا 3 أكيد بتصدر لان القصة 8 أجزاء أو 6 مثل ماعرف...اقصد انهم طلعوا اسم الجزء الثالث وخلصوا :jester:

S3
14-10-2003, 06:24 PM
مشكور على المقابلة.. :)

Q: And are there any other games on rival consoles that you wish were on Xbox?

EF: I’d like Konami MGS3 snake Eater, please.

;)

ومشكور مرة ثانية :) ..

msm
14-10-2003, 06:42 PM
EF: I’d like Konami MGS3 snake Eater, please
للأسف عزيزي Ed Fries ..فاللعبة الأفضل للجهاز الأفضل :icon6: ..

aoks
14-10-2003, 07:14 PM

yes it is :biggthump :biggthump

Dr-CuTe
14-10-2003, 08:55 PM

PS2 ROCKS

:6147: :banana:

xenosaga
14-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Here comes the fanboys :o

Devil may cry2
15-10-2003, 12:34 AM

صح السانك ياطويل العمر :jester:

باي

:jester: :jester: :jester:

king_zell
15-10-2003, 01:09 AM
ليس كل ما يتمناه المرء يدركه *** تجري الرياح بما لا تشتهي السفن

rubso
16-10-2003, 07:27 PM
القطــــــــــوه : اقول ميــاو من قلبي اقول ميــاو في فـــراقك تذكر يوم ذاك الكلب عضك مع طـرف ساقك وقلت ميــاو يا رجلي و انا ربــــطت لك ساقك حبيـبي لاتقول ميــاو اخــــاف تزيد باشــواقك ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

رد القطو على القطوه وقال : نسيــتي اخر زبــالـــــه نسيتي حبنا فيـــــها نسيــتي علبة التونـه ضربتيني و اكلتيــها وصرت ابكي اقول مياو وعـــيني طايره فيــها ولكنـــك جحدتيــــــــني طردتيني وخذتيـــها واخـــر ما اقول ميـــــاو طالق كان عدتيـــها

xenosaga
16-10-2003, 07:51 PM
القطــــــــــوه : اقول ميــاو من قلبي اقول ميــاو في فـــراقك تذكر يوم ذاك الكلب عضك مع طـرف ساقك وقلت ميــاو يا رجلي و انا ربــــطت لك ساقك حبيـبي لاتقول ميــاو اخــــاف تزيد باشــواقك ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

رد القطو على القطوه وقال : نسيــتي اخر زبــالـــــه نسيتي حبنا فيـــــها نسيــتي علبة التونـه ضربتيني و اكلتيــها وصرت ابكي اقول مياو وعـــيني طايره فيــها ولكنـــك جحدتيــــــــني طردتيني وخذتيـــها واخـــر ما اقول ميـــــاو طالق كان عدتيـــها
An idiot you are :09: