المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : virus called Backdoor.Sdbot hilp plz

tareq dissi
10-11-2003, 10:21 PM
i have 2 problem .. 1 i cant write in arabic coz i dont have a windows xp cd 2 i have a virus called Backdoor.Sdbot .. norton 2004 find this virus on my computer but he cant do anythin g to it( unable to repair this file
) so plz hilb me l2no 3n jad jnni :mad:

Sankoo
07-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi

About the first problem I don't have any solution for it because, according to my knowledge, it requires windows xp cd to include arabic. About the second problem, I have the solution for it and I'll explain in some steps.

1- scan with norton antivirus; as u said it will detect the virus, write the address and the name of the file that the virus is in.

2- Go to start - run and write the following command: msconfig.

3- In the msconfig page, u'll see 3 choices, choose the middle one which is "diagnostic startup - load basic devices and services only" and click on ok.

4- It will ask u to restart the computer, restart it.

5- After restarting, go to the place of the file and delete it (u'll see that it will be deleted not as previously) to get rid of the virus.

6- Go to the command msconfig again and choose the first choice which is: "normal startup - load all device drivers and services" and, if u want, choose "startup" from the top of the msconfig page.

7- It will lead u to the programs that start with the start of the windows, u may choose any program(s) to startup with windows (it is recommended so that windows loads faster) and don't worry ur choice won't affect the computer negatively, feel free to choose.

8- Click ok to exit the msconfig page, it will again ask u to restart. Do restart it and after windows starts again u'll be free from the virus.

If u need any further help I'm ready to do so.