المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : how to remove the viruses and the trojans from my PC ?

Ronaldo_911
02-12-2003, 11:48 PM
hi guys ... i wrote in english because my PC not arabic enabled ... so would you please help me with this :

1 - how can i make my PC write arabic
2 - how can i remove the viruses and the trojans from my PC

thanx alot

محمد همام
03-12-2003, 01:46 AM
الأولى بسيطة
بتروح الى لوحة التحكم control panel
regional and language
language
واختر اللغة العربية

أما السؤال الثاني فاستعمل برنامج مثل Mcafee

Ronaldo_911
03-12-2003, 01:48 PM
it's not simple ... i did what you said about the language ... but there is no arabic language

thamood
03-12-2003, 02:23 PM
1- first of all to install arabic support on your pc you should have installed the multi-language pack if you don't have it try to buy it from any software shop near - also if you have the windows cd look for it on the cd sometimes it's on the cd and when you start the setup select the arabic language and it well be intsalled and then you can add it from the Control Panel

2- and about the trojans and viruses you should you Norton AntiVirus OR McAfee and for Spy Ware use Ad-Aware 6

thamood
03-12-2003, 02:29 PM
also maybe you have the arabic lanuage on your system but never added it to you Input and Text services so to add it do the following
start menu -> control panel -> Regional and Language Options

then select the languages Tab and click on Details in the
"Text Services and input languages"

click on "add "

then from the input langauage list box select the arabic language you want
and click on ok

now you can write in arabic

i hope i've helped you

Sankoo
03-12-2003, 05:11 PM
How r u guys? Hope u r all fine.

1- If Mr. Ronaldo_911 has windows xp I just wanna say to Mr. thamood that everything u've written is write but with one thing missing. But before I start saying the way I would like to say to Mr. Ronaldo_911 that u have to have the windows xp cd with u. first of all go to start - settings - control panel - "regional and language options", when u click on regional and language options another small page will be displayed. Go to the Languages tab and u'll see on the "supplemental language support" the following: "Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)" and before it there's a small box. Click that box to display a tick on it and click ok on the box that may appear for u and ok for the "regional and language options" to save the changes of it and exit, it will ask u to enter windows xp cd to complete its job, put the windows xp file and it will install this service for u in ur windows (If another small page, after u click ok for "regional and language options" page, appeared asking u to restart the computer, do it). After finishing all of that return to "regional and language options" again and enter the Languages tab. In the Languages tab u'll see "Text services and input languages" and under it u'll see "details", click on it. After clicking on it, u'll see "Installed services" and under it choose "add", a new small page will be displayed. In that small page choose arabic (Saudi Arabia) and click ok, u'll see that the arabic language will be added with english. After finishing all that click ok to save settings and exit "Text services and input languages", the only page that will remain for u is the "regional and language options" page. Choose arabic on all of the tabs and click on ok to save setting and exit it. U'll see that arabic language is included for u successfully.

2- Norton anti-virus and McAfee r the best anti-viruses, but I think that Norton is better. About the spies I think that pestpatrol is the best anti-spy program.

If u need any other help don't hesitate asking.