المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نقاش الرسامين لنقرأ بعضا من الهراء الياباني ؟

Ralph Jones
15-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Ralph Jones Here

هذه بعضا من الردود التي وردت بمنتدى أجنبي Anime Forum (حول إلقاء القبض عن صدام) ... بعضها جيد و الأخر ... :أفكر:
لماذا أتعب نفسي ؟؟ أقرأوها بأنفسكم !! :o (لن أرفق أسماء أصحاب الردود حتى لا أروج لهذا المنتدى القميئ >_<)

Saddam...caught...well, as I and Jupi protested agaibst the war, I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad

===============================

Saddam sucked but Bush is a lot worse. Bush actually does have weapons of mass destruction and uses them. And he´s after world domination by americanising every country in the entire world

hmm.... kinda feel sorry for saddam, i mean the U.S. used him as a scapegoat, you know saddam hated osama bin forgotten...... you know what I don't know what I was thinking Hang the damn bastard.

Quote:
Saddam sucked but Bush is a lot worse. Bush actually does have weapons of mass destruction and uses them. And he´s after world domination by americanising every country in the entire world.

I realise your probably a kid, and most kids talk about politics as if they know something, either that or listen to their parents who are usually just as ignorant.

It was proven fact saddam ordered chemical weapons on his own people, not only that, graves where he had tortured children who refused to serve in his childrens army, that he was trying to setup like hitler.

For 1 thing, JAPAN was once communist, what did we do? We established control, reformed the country and made it democratic, then left, and what happened? It became one of the most technological/industrial countries in the world.

Your so called 'americanising' is in fact the best thing that could ever happen to iraq, because they were poor, establishing a non-communist system allows the citizens to make more money, and with tax process, allows the country itself to be come more wealthy, instead of saddam getting all of the profit from the oil sales.

And 'Our weapons of mass destruction' was used only 1 to end WW2 for the Only purpose to save lives, failing to use atomic bomb would have prolonged the war, and lost more lives, and if you knew any facts, more lives were lost by the fires and nightly raids then by the atom bomb.

Quote:
hmm.... kinda feel sorry for saddam, i mean the U.S. used him as a scapegoat, you know saddam hated osama bin forgotten......

Actually it was shown that saddam had supplies terrorist training camps for both al quaeda and other organizations hell bent on jihad. I personally believe Osama Bin Laden is dead, and was probably killed in one of the tunnels during bomb drops in Afghanistan.

This was is better for the people of IRAQ and Afghanistan, because 1 it sets a democratic base, 2 gives power to the people to vote, 3 freedoms of speech, belief, and press.
If you dont think thats better for any 3rd world country, then friend you are no more then a liberal fool.

while I don't disagree with you, I can't agree with you on all points. However, let us just hope that things will turn out thus optimistically

Theres nothing to disagree with in the first place, if you like anime thank america, because you wouldnt have it, if japan was still communist.

/* أتسمعون يا عشاق الأنماي ؟ هههه :D */

way to go u.s! f*** Saddam! long live israel(got caried away...)

/* :mad: :mad: تبا لك !!*/

you're only taking one case in point. I admit, I really don't remember Japan being turned into a communist country, so I can't argue with you there. But what about Vietnam? And Korea? And the Middle East? All these places experienced American occupation, and things didn't turn out well for them, did they?

the picture they have there of saddam proves what i said about him looking like a bum.

You'd look like a bum to if you lived in a hole in the ground covered by a rug and havent bathed or shaved in 9 months.

now where's osama? the person we're 'supposed' to look for?

Quote : I realise your probably a kid, and most kids talk about politics as if they know something, either that or listen to their parents who are usually just as ignorant.

I might be a kid but i think your the one that thinks he knows something while instead just repeating what you have been fed by your goverments propaganda.

Quote : It was proven fact saddam ordered chemical weapons on his own people, not only that, graves where he had tortured children who refused to serve in his childrens army, that he was trying to setup like hitler.

Ok, Saddam had chemical weapons before the first gulf war. But these where all destroyed afterwards. Neither did he have any chemical weapons programs or a nuclear program as was said in false american reports wich where invalidated by the UN.

Also i know how bad Saddam was and i´m glad he´s gone now but not in the way it was done. Was it really nessecary to kill thousands of innocent iraqi´s and plunge an entire country in total chaos, a state it is still in now, through an illegal war just to remove on man from power that had no ties to terrorism whatsoever, no weapons of mass destruction and hadn´t attacked any western target since the gulf war?

Quote : Your so called 'americanising' is in fact the best thing that could ever happen to iraq, because they were poor, establishing a non-communist system allows the citizens to make more money, and with tax process, allows the country itself to be come more wealthy, instead of saddam getting all of the profit from the oil sales.

Saddam´s regime wasn´t communistic and do you really think implementing kapitalism in iraq will do it any good. Sure, a smal group of people will get rich but the poor will only get even poorer.

Quote : And 'Our weapons of mass destruction' was used only 1 to end WW2 for the Only purpose to save lives, failing to use atomic bomb would have prolonged the war, and lost more lives, and if you knew any facts, more lives were lost by the fires and nightly raids then by the atom bomb.

What do you call the cluster bombs that where thrown all over the country randomly killing woman and children. Or those giant MOAB´s the americans are so proud of. And america has biological and chemical weapons aswell, it isn´t even a member of the global anti-biological warfare pact stating that these country´s will not use biological weapons while even iraq is.

Quote : Actually it was shown that saddam had supplies terrorist training camps for both al quaeda and other organizations hell bent on jihad.

This is not true. Another example of you just repeating american propaganda. Saddam had totally no ties to terrorism or Bin Laden whatsoever. Saddam was by the way not even religious so supporting extremist islamic faction wouldn´t make sense at all and would only weaken his own regime. Saddam and Bin Laden where much more likely enemy´s then ally´s.

Quote : I personally believe Osama Bin Laden is dead, and was probably killed in one of the tunnels during bomb drops in Afghanistan.

Wishfull thinking...

Quote : This was is better for the people of IRAQ and Afghanistan, because 1 it sets a democratic base, 2 gives power to the people to vote, 3 freedoms of speech, belief, and press.
If you dont think thats better for any 3rd world country, then friend you are no more then a liberal fool.

Who says democracy is the only right system for a goverment to fuction. And who are we to force every country in the world, even through force, to this system? And about the freedom of speech, that´s all great in theory but now there will be a strict islamic goverment, woman´s rights will suffer, christians will the prosecuted, etc.

And if i am a liberal fool then your a stupid brainless republican following a guy with an IQ of 60.

/* أحسنت ^^*/

quote:
you're only taking one case in point. I admit, I really don't remember Japan being turned into a communist country, so I can't argue with you there. But what about Vietnam? And Korea? And the Middle East? All these places experienced American occupation, and things didn't turn out well for them, did they?

Japan wasnt 'turned communist' they were created communist, and after WW2 we turned them into democratic, which made the country wealthy, like america,england etc... and they were greatful for it.

Vietname and Korea were for the majority political war, although we did set the south koreans free from north, we actually had a general that drove the north koreans all the way into china, in which we actually won, but the president at that time didnt want us to get into it with china, so they took the general out, and north koreans drove us back, were we eventually held a cease fire.

I think its quite obvious we cant change every country, as thats not possible, but if innocent people are being tortured and deprived, it is our duty to set those people free.

weeeee nukes are fun they cuze birth defects and cancer i just love it when america bloews stuff up hell its even better when they miss the target by almost eight miles and still level half a city we should use nukes more often

/*ههههه :09: */

you are the one being fed propaganda.

First of all , you have no proof that he has no terrorist connections, 2nd of all, yes iraq was communistic, 3rd its been proven democrasy is the only way for a sucessfull country, look at all of the most wealthy countries, they are all democratic or similar.

Also there was no proof of him destroying all the chemical weapons, lets remember the audio tape submitted to the UN of captured audio conversations between iraq generals trying to hide the weapons.

And the war was necessary, you saying it was illegal is another sign of foolishness, what if we had let hitler continue his reign of war on countries, and stayed here in our peacful USA with the only comment of 'Well he hasnt attacked us yet, so we wont do anything', yes thats right, hitler would have gotten stronger and stronger and eventually probably taken over all of europe, our only choice was to take suddam from power to keep him from torturing his people and getting richer and richer, and building up his army.

we should leave sadam on bkini island and test 'weapons of mass destruction' on him and see how he mutates

Qutoe: I think its quite obvious we cant change every country, as thats not possible, but if innocent people are being tortured and deprived, it is our duty to set those people free.

i only wish there was another way to set them free besides blowing them up...

So is Hussein going on trial for crimes against humanity? Like Milosevich?

I think the Iraqi's blew up the Americans more then it was the other way around. There wasn't a whole lot of blowing up, there was bombing of strategic targets in which the terrorists died.... <sarcasm> oh no not the terrorists.. save the terrorists!!!

THAT WAY WHEN AMERICAN SOLDIERS STATIONED IN IRAQ fall in love with beautiful and caring woman they can bring them back here and watch in silent agony as their wives waste away from complications of the nuclear fall out

Theres no our, Im not american . But things are bound to happen, laser guided missiles are only so accurate. The point is a bad guy who murdered hundreds of thousands of people is gone, noone will have to suffer anymore. Thousands of people die everyday for no reason at all, where is your heartache for them, people who did die, died for a reason, for the democratization of their country, where their family can now live free of the terroristic rule of the Baathist party.

indeed lots of lolz especially seeing how that is pretty much the same exact thing that happened to my grandfather (irish/american soldier stationed in japan) and my grandmother(japanese civillian disowned from her famiily for marrying one of the american swinde who later died of breast cancer because she refused to have treatment while carrying my mother. then she refused to have an abortion, so that she could maybe strengthen her immune system but chose not to) oh wel all is fair in love and war

i wouldnt believe everything americans say about their 'stratigic' bombing and how accurate their bombs are...
My birth country is the other 'axis of evil' Iran, which is right beside Iraq. this is what i heard listening to the news from Iran: during the bombing of Iraq, few of the EXCEPTIONALY accurate bombs that were thrown on Iraqies, actually landed in Iran... god knows how many landed on 'non-startigic' targets. This was confirmed by the US government and they even paid fees to the Iraninan government.
Americans want to decrease their casualties, which means pretty much bombing the hell out of anything that moves, cause if there is no one to pull the trigger, no americans have to die, dont tell me they have 'strategy' when then bomb, hell they cant even see the difference between friendly units, and enemy (look at all the canadians, and british they killed by 'accident').
I wont even go in to how wrong it is for a country to be occupated by another country, you can see good examples of that in the past.
Trigunflame, im not a kid, the news i get is from USA, Canada, and many asian countries including Iran, and Russia

/* هذا الشخص أيراني .. :wow: */

U.S policy are quite aggressive in trying to force a country to turn into democratic state. In fact, childrens, innocent people have died from the war which the U.S government has created. I don't like Bush, he alienated the whole world with his aggressive stance. Would you ever like your country to be occupied by foreign people and seeing innocent people die just to bring justice? *I don't knowabout you but would democracy involve aggressive action in part of a government along with some company which have profitted from war. *Note: Company that donated money to Bush campaign profitting. Aggresive action is not the solution to problem. You don't have to agree with me, but this is my personal opinion

It's true you are so ignorant LOL.
japan and iraq being communistic...LOL
you're so funny.
Aren't there serious schools in the US?

/*:33:*/

spada, no one is going to listen to your stupidity when you keep saying 'lol'

Japan was a communist country before WW2.

Quote:
For 1 thing, JAPAN was once communist, what did we do? We established control, reformed the country and made it democratic, then left, and what happened? It became one of the most technological/industrial countries in the world.
------------------------------------------------
I really don't understand that statment at all !!! Who droped the A-Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagazaki....
Japan's technological advances is in reality no THANKS to the US. It was built by the Japanese people. And about the US leaving Japan , well they didn't really but stayd behind in the form of Amercan bases to 'Protect' Japan. All that has done is aggrivate Japanese people who want those bases closed down, as crims has risen from these bases most notably sexual crims.... need I say more. ( Trigunflame) , you need to be more objective in discussing political matters as this needs to be dealt with from all perseptives in order to arrive to well-balanced out come.
As to Sadam Hussain, well the whole damn war is pointless as Bush was just trying to blam someone for his lack of intelleigence !! There hasn't been any evidence that IRAQ is capable of producing or storing weapons of mass destruction , which on the other hand the US has a lot of !! World power! give me a break !
Peace Out !

يتبع .....

Ralph Jones
15-12-2003, 10:21 AM
Ralph Jones Here

نكمل ....

Ignorant people open your ears... Bush cannot declare war solely by himself. He has to have congress's permission to do anything near bout. And since it seems that the U.S. (along with other countries (long list who think this war is just)) is in a state of war against terrorism congress gave permission!! really!? omg!!

Ignorance may be bliss, but if you are ignorant, I for one don't want to hear your opinion on anything that you have no understanding upon.

Also, 1 ?: What should have we done about the attack on the twin towers? Nothing? (ahh... thats always a good idea. and our stance on isolationism didn't work before (especially dealing with my uncle Hitler, (a man you ignorant people probably think as a soft cuddly teddy bear..))

Trigunflame, I applaud your attempt to deal with this ignorance.

Also about Japan. after the war we had to pour money into their economy to keep a flow. With the help of this money the Japanese people did create great technology and innovations. We have to do this because of the Treaty of Versailles we had with Germany (making Germany pay great reparations for WWI (G.B. Frances, and Russia's great idea). THis mistake formed Hitler.

The united states didn't need a war agaisnt Saddm or Iraq.

Big sh*t he potentially has chemical/nuclear weapons. What country doesn't? China would be a bigger threat IMO than any other country but we don't have guns blazzing at them now do we?

US news is filled with lies and one sided stories but I am lucky enough to have friends from other countries and news sources from outside the US to give me the big picture.

This whole war on Iraq started when we couldn't get Osama. This war started when bush had focus shifting back to him. This war started under a new policy called 'preemptive stike'.

We attacked a country (whom for 10 years or so we left alone) under the assumption they may have nuclear/bio/chemical weapons.

Isn't there something wrong with this? No country has the right to preemptivly strike another and my biggest worry is bush set this precedent that will one day harm us greatly.

Excluding how much of a horrific rule Saddanm may have been and excluding the state of Iraq, what gave us the right to go in there and shove 'democracy' down their throats? Because we had assumptions.

If another country now attacks us, under the assumption we are going to attack them, how would that sit with us? I don't think we would be happy in the least.

We wonder why these countries hate us and a main reason is for the fact that we just go around 'Spreading democracy' to placed that don't want it. We aren't the worlds police nor should we be the molders of the world.

This is kinda random but it kinda goes with the bomb thing. Less than 1% of what the world spends on weapons every year was enough to put every child in the world in school by the year 2000. Obviously that didn't happen.

hey come on lil boy and fat man were good for japan i mean an extra arm or head is cool, sides a lil cancer never hurt anyone so the a-bombs were good for japan.... oh wait never mind they weren't theu killed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS AND HORRIBLY MUTILATED COUNTLESS OTHERS. my mistake

/* هذا الشخص يقتلني بدعاباته :cool: ههههه*/

Who made the first attack? We did not just attack Iraq you fool. And it seems that we have to be the world police (because the UN didn't back us up. <-- Created for world peace)

Ah. Yes we should have just let innocent people be dictated by the power hungry Saddam. That seems a great idea...

And the reason we haven't made war on China is because they did not hijack our own planes and crash them into our buildings consequently killing thousands of innocent lives. China has no dictator and poses no threat to the U.S. because they are our ally, and money exchanges both ways between the 2 countries (US and China).

i agree with [....]....geez some of you are 10 year olds talking like you know shit about politics learn how to spell, and some grammar, maybe somebody will take you seriously....

INDEED YOU CONDESCENDING PRICK

hmmm.....i agree the american media is manipulating the people of U.S. Plus wouldn't it be a lame excuse to say that Saddam was the one who caused the incident in 9-11
Money being wasted in war, making the debt of U.S increase, hopefully people well come to realization that Bush is one of the worst president in history.

Doodling with that comment just there you have proven yourself 100% ignorant with this whole thing. We did not blame Saddam for the 9/11 but for being the great dictator of Iraq and MURDERING innocent people. We blame the Alquida Network for the 9/11 , which speculation tends to believe is funded by Saddam and of course the Saudia Arabian royalty Osama Bin Laden(my favorite.. jk.) and many other power hungry leaders who are jealous of the world power that the US has come to be. There is no doubt.

Also take world or us history and you will find that the president does not control the US..

Actually the U.S. cannot attack whoever it want's, actually I don't think it's in it's best interest to attack anyone.... the only reason the U.S. attacked Iraq is because they had too... They had to lower the price on oil.... you know how much gas has increaced.... a lot.... damn A.D.D. i cant' concentrate on a single subject..... well anyway argg forget it.... you people just forget about the subject I mean talking about this doen't help anyone, sure you can help other people understand the subject better but for what, just to show that youre a smart ass, no offense to anyone, but I don't think it's up to us to decide what happens, I mean we are not the U.N. here people....oh by the way 9/11 was unavoidable, there is nothing the military or anyone could of done...

Adults like [الأوغاد صاحب الأراء المعادية]are probably working for company that profit from war. They don't care about the lives of people lost from war just worry about revenge and money

Yes I'm going to make a lot of money on the war. Seeing I'm 16 years old... and own many companies. (sarcasm)

Thats exactly my point , your going one way with this , you way which is considered democratic ???? You state political dilemmas as if they were painted in black or white. There are things the IGNORANT public doesn't know. Why is that ??? MEDIA-BLACKOUT !! thats what ! Some of you guys just open your mouths and instant shit is all over the place! Consider the countless lives taken by this war on both sides ! But at least the US side were military, on the other hand Iraq had mostly women and children scattered all over the place! Tell me where the hell is justice in a situation like this ??? It could be me , but killing children and raping 14 year old girls isn't much a war , its much like revenge taken upon a whole nation . A eradication in other words ! By the way when someone starts to insult you it is a good sign that you are on the right track ! thanks for proving my point you poor ignorant lost soul !

/* وجهة نظر جيدة حقا :biggthump */

So pathetic. Why can't everybody just get along? And stop being stupid...and yes, the inane translation wasn't as good as the Ot one.

No I don't. I lost some friends in wars !!! You really don't understand anything about wars .... just playing with words will not give an excuse to mock other peoples' misery and sadness !!! grow up ! you idiot !

Oh, and if the war is helping America, why is the stock market still crap? Explain that one.

Safe? Who was it that in the 70 :s that supported Saddam and maked him stronger?

F***Bush
F*** Saddam
F*** the White house
F*** Pentagon

/* الكثير من الكلمات النابية ... اعتذر عن هذا شباب ^^ ;; */

The war on Iraq was or is not concidered an actual war since there have to be a certain amount of deaths on both sides for it to be actually concidered a war.... but with american deaths in iraq every day, one year from now if this keeps up the amount of deaths of soldiers will surpass the amount of deaths that took place in 9/11.... so this will not be concidered a war untill next year, funny eh.... but not so funny in the way that people are dying.... well you know what I mean.... maybe....

يتبع ....

Ralph Jones
15-12-2003, 10:34 AM
Ralph Jones Here

يتبع ...

God some of these comments are pathetic.

Quote:
Oh, and if the war is helping America, why is the stock market still crap? Explain that one.

If you looked at any of the quotes on the stock market on wallstreet you would see the DJIA (DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE) which is basically what the market is judged by in terms of economy, for the past week has been over 10,000 which is slightly below what we was before the economy started dropping a few years ago and we had the (dot bombs) (big internet businesses that went bankrupt). So in other words, our market is back in business, and almost back to its former glory.

Quote:
Say what you want about the stock market, the U.S government is in huge debt.

The stock market is fine, but the goverment itself has been in dept for around the last 25 years, mainly becuase we have peace troops stationed all over the world, and sending financial aid to countries all over the world, etc..

Quote:
Adults like Fusion,fuckyou and trigunflame are probably working for company that profit from war. They don't care about the lives of people lost from war just worry about revenge and money.

Actually i make money off server administration, not off OIL, im a self made business, i have no overhead other then my internet access, so please dont classify me in that group.

U are full of American propaganda.

I have read all your comments.
I dont now if im gonna laugh or think sorry of u.

U have a really strange way to see the history and in a really extreme USA way.

U should read news and history from other countries.
The school u are learning in seems to be a extreme propaganda school.

In sweden we think its just american Haters that has much of prejudices of how american people thinks.
But after have reading what you are saying..

Maybe the got some right.

quote:
U are full of American propaganda.
I have read all your comments.
I dont now if im gonna laugh or think sorry of u.
U have a really strange way to see the history and in a really extreme USA way.
U should read news and history from other countries.
The school u are learning in seems to be a extreme propaganda school.
In sweden we think its just american Haters that has much of prejudices of how american people thinks.
But after have reading what you are saying..

Thanks for giving me insight on swedens ignorance then. Btw. I didnt know you could speak on behalf of the entire swedish population

ps. last time i checked, i wasnt in school anymore..o and learn some english, your current vocabulary is horrible..

Its ok he is patriotic right now, he'll regret it later on

Iraq is free. Bottom line. Nevermind Busch's supposed warmongering and missing weapons of destruction. As a citizen of this earth we should be happy that they will suffer no longer.

Iraq is not free yet! There might be a series of civil wars....and guess who are going to be the victims when US forces leave that god damn mess !!

Better than a bastard tyrant gassing them in their own homes

There something called the better good ! That tyrant wasn't the one raping girls to death or kidnapping them from their families .... most girls were 13 ~ 14 !!! What does that tell ya ??
do the math !

/* على فكرة .. اظن انه جندي امريكي سابق .. :) أخ على خيبتنا نحن العرب !! >_<*/

lol i dont remember hearing anything about raping children being enforced while i was serving. If that really happened that was the choice of a sick individual

I guess there are guys who are far more brutal than Saddam! I'm not saying that he is a saint , but the rest of the world leaders are no saints either !!!

/* كلام صح 100% */

well you know...here in Europe we use to study History and...
haw to say it..?
Japan was a very conservative EMPIRE against china, on the same side as Germany and Italy, other 2 dictatures. (you know, mussolini and hitler, the bad guys? they were not communist, you know?)
On the other side RUSSIA was communist and was an allie of us, england etc.
Also in Iraq we had (or should say HAVE) a RIGHTSIDED anticommunist règime (totalitarism, don't know how to explain in english).
So, before saying those countless stupidities try to learn nmore about the world.
If you want I may explain you what communism is.

Anyways Bush is a devil do you agree? Look at all his political mistake. Hopefully he won't be re-elected, I mean would people vote for Bush again? Especially the people who supports the war. By the way, people shouldn't insult other people english like

All current political opinions aside, your history is horribly unaccurate. Japan was never communist. You could argue it was fascist at one point, which is on the other side of the political spectrum, but not communist. They had a brief Japanese communist movement, in 1944-1947 but they never came to power. In 1870-1880s, it was 'democratic' but basically authoritarian rule.

Also, if they were communist, how do you think the emperor of Japan felt about it? Japan has continously had an Emperor since ancient times, and the very definition of communism DOESN'T allow an emperor to exist. Communist have a very hard time when their ideals are not realized.

Also, there was a huge communist stigma in Europe, but Japan was aligned with Italy and Germany in WWII, which, which at the time, were fascist regimes, fighting against the USSR (actual COMMUNISTS). Also, in China, the communist rebellion led by Mao Zedong were fighting visciously against the Japanese invaders. If they were truly communist at any point, I wouldn't think they'd be fighting as much.

Please don't continue flouting unsupported and false information like you know better. There are always those who know more. If you have any further disagreements, I can talk to my Japanese History Professor for you

Quote:
well you know...here in Europe we use to study History and...
haw to say it..?
Japan was a very conservative EMPIRE against china, on the same side as Germany and Italy, other 2 dictatures. (you know, mussolini and hitler, the bad guys? they were not communist, you know?)
On the other side RUSSIA was communist and was an allie of us, england etc.
Also in Iraq we had (or should say HAVE) a RIGHTSIDED anticommunist règime (totalitarism, don't know how to explain in english).
So, before saying those countless stupidities try to learn nmore about the world.
If you want I may explain you what communism is.

Spada..are you a idiot or something? You dont have to have a dictator to have communist country, communism means the goverment owns and controls everything, I believe you are the one that needs explained to child.

Quote:
All current political opinions aside, your history is horribly unaccurate. Japan was never communist. You could argue it was fascist at one point, which is on the other side of the political spectrum, but not communist. They had a brief Japanese communist movement, in 1944-1947 but they never came to power. In 1870-1880s, it was 'democratic' but basically authoritarian rule.
Also, if they were communist, how do you think the emperor of Japan felt about it? Japan has continously had an Emperor since ancient times, and the very definition of communism DOESN'T allow an emperor to exist. Communist have a very hard time when their ideals are not realized.
Also, there was a huge communist stigma in Europe, but Japan was aligned with Italy and Germany in WWII, which, which at the time, were fascist regimes, fighting against the USSR (actual COMMUNISTS). Also, in China, the communist rebellion led by Mao Zedong were fighting visciously against the Japanese invaders. If they were truly communist at any point, I wouldn't think they'd be fighting as much.
Please don't continue flouting unsupported and false information like you know better. There are always those who know more. If you have any further disagreements, I can talk to my Japanese History Professor for you.

First of all, unnacurate is not a word, so if you're implying you knowing more then me, grab a dictionary prick. I dont know 'your' source of information, where as im thinking its coming mainly from the inner depths of your empty head.

Any goverment who controls their people, and their land, and impose a restriction of freedoms are 'Communistic' not necessarily meaning they are a communist country, but indeed hold true to some of the roots that created the communist goverment type.

btw. Your japanese teacher can kiss my ass.

/* ردود هذا الياباني التافه بدأت تزعجني :vereymad: */

not to be rude but, I believe your use of saying countries are 'comunistic' in that way is a bit much. Communisms original and main goal was to destory the class system which had been established.

'Theory of political and economic development proposed by Karl Marx and developed and implemented by V. I. Lenin. In Marxist theory, 'communism' denotes the final stage of human historical development in which the people rule both politically (compare: democracy) and economically (contrast: capitalism). Since the government, according to Marxist theory, is essentially an instrument of class oppression, and the society which emerges in this final stage is classless, as this final state is approaches government will gradually wither away (compare: anarchism). See: proletarian, bourgeois.'

Oh and thank you QS ^_^ the flu does suck get wel soon!

Quote:
'Theory of political and economic development proposed by Karl Marx and developed and implemented by V. I. Lenin. In Marxist theory, 'communism' denotes the final stage of human historical development in which the people rule both politically (compare: democracy) and economically (contrast: capitalism). Since the government, according to Marxist theory, is essentially an instrument of class oppression, and the society which emerges in this final stage is classless, as this final state is approaches government will gradually wither away (compare: anarchism). See: proletarian, bourgeois.'

That is nothing more then a theory, im proposing an observed fact, not a theorum, stop searching google for your stuff, its annoying.

بأختصار شديد .. هذه بعض من أراء عدد من الاجانب والذين هم على فكرة أشخاص عاديين ( بدليل انني أقتبست أراءهم من منتدى أنمي وليس من منتدى سياسي !!)

:أفكر: أعتذر عن الأطالة ... لكن بعض الردود هنا أثارتني !!

بامان الله ...

Ralph Jones ... Over & Out

Touya
15-12-2003, 01:55 PM
تعبت وأنا أقرء... أنا شخصياً أعتقد أن هذه حوارات بيزنطية... كثيرة كلام وقليلة فائدة.. لذلك تركت التحدث في السياسية.. وفضلت ان اضرب كف على كف بحال هذا الزمان:(

shaheen
16-12-2003, 12:57 AM
شكرا اخ رالف على هذا الموضوع... اعجبتني معظم الآراء والتي تبين مدى ثقافة هؤلاء الناس بالرغم من انهم بعيدين عن الحدث... كما انهم استعملوا كلمات معبرة واتقنوا استخدامها .. اعجبني طرحهم للموضوع نفسه... ولا اعذرهم على عدم فهم بعض النقاط الا ان بعض منظوراتهم تبدو صحيحة لما هو واقع الان.... ونرى طرحهم للموضوع بصدق وكل ابدى رأيه بلا تخوف..... لم استطع قراءة كل الآراء الا اني قرأت نصفها تقريبا:) وشكرا

hohohohoho
16-12-2003, 02:35 AM
ههههههه و ليش ما نقرا بعض الهراء العربي

عندك المنتدى السياسي و الاخبار و الاسلامي

كلهم هراء في هراء هههههه

انا اعتقد اللي يرسمون المانجا ما يهتمون بالسياسه

ما اظن في مانجا عن السياسه خخخخخخ

Ralph Jones
16-12-2003, 02:09 PM
Ralph Jones Here

:) لقد تفاجأت ايضا كون معظم هؤلاء الأجانب لا تتجاوز أعمارهم ال15 سنة !!! :D ويتحدثون عن السياسة و بطلاقة !!
:33: انني مع شاهين بكيفية عرضهم للموضوع و أحترام حرية التعبير رغم أختلاف وجهات النظر ... لو قام أحد الأخوة العرب بوضع هكذا موضوع عندنا بالمنتدى لحدثت مذابح لا تنتهي !! هههههه :p

:)بأمان الله ...

sion001
16-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Ralph Jones Here
:) لقد تفاجأت ايضا كون معظم هؤلاء الأجانب لا تتجاوز أعمارهم ال15 سنة !!! :D ويتحدثون عن السياسة و بطلاقة !!
:33: انني مع شاهين بكيفية عرضهم للموضوع و أحترام حرية التعبير رغم أختلاف وجهات النظر ... لو قام أحد الأخوة العرب بوضع هكذا موضوع عندنا بالمنتدى لحدثت مذابح لا تنتهي !! هههههه :p
:)بأمان الله ...

أولا يا أخي أنت قلت بنفسك أنهم صغار :)

ثانيا هذه ليست قضيتهم لكي تتم مذابح لا نهائية ، و المذابح تحصل هنا لأن هذه قضيتهم و تلتف حولهم ، فاليابانيون فقط يتناقشون عن الموضوع بأنه حدث الموسم و شيء يتداول بين أبائهم و أمهاتهم و على شاشات التلفاز و سرعان ما يتناسون الموضوع ، أما عندنا فأي تغير يحدث في أحد دول الشرق الأوسط فإنه سوف يأثر على جميع الدول الأخرى ، و لا تقل أنه لا يؤثر هذا الشيء ، لأنه يؤثر سياسيا و إقتصاديا و إجتماعيا و أولا و أخيرا دينيا .

سلام :)

Rewayah
18-12-2003, 03:47 PM
مشكور رالف, وتعلمت الكثير. :ciao:
ضحكت على تعليقاتك وملاحظاتك أكثر شيء. @@ هههههههههههههههه

أنا شخصياً أعتقد أن هذه حوارات بيزنطية...
أحسن شيء تعلمته في هالموضوع! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/love/luvlove.gif

حلو هالـ"حوارات الزيبطنية" تويا. ^^

Touya
19-12-2003, 03:00 AM
ههههههه و ليش ما نقرا بعض الهراء العربي

عندك المنتدى السياسي و الاخبار و الاسلامي

كلهم هراء في هراء هههههه

انا اعتقد اللي يرسمون المانجا ما يهتمون بالسياسه

ما اظن في مانجا عن السياسه خخخخخخهمم راجع مانجا Blue Heaven في موقع www.omanga.net (http://www.omanga.net/)

الرسام في هالمانجا هدفه سياسي بحت ألفت بعد 11 ستمبر

رواية...

"بيزنطية" ;)

sion001
20-12-2003, 12:13 PM
همم راجع مانجا Blue Heaven في موقع www.omanga.net (http://www.omanga.net/)

الرسام في هالمانجا هدفه سياسي بحت ألفت بعد 11 ستمبر

رواية...

"بيزنطية" ;)

في أنمي اسمه :legend of glacic hearos و هذا الأنمي سياسي أيضا ، كله إغتيالات و مؤمرات

سلام :D

Touya
21-12-2003, 04:10 AM
في أنمي اسمه :legend of glacic hearos و هذا الأنمي سياسي أيضا ، كله إغتيالات و مؤمرات

سلام :Dصحيح.. هالأنمي فيه كثير من السياسة... وحلو جداً... أنا اتذكره يوم كانو يعرضونه من اول... الأشقر كان اسمه بشار.,

لكن الدبلجة ماكانت قد المستوى... فيها عيوب من عيوب سبيستوون..:أفكر:

وصراحة تراها كانت ماتصلح للأطفال... لنها تبغالها تركيز وحفظ ومتابعة.. وموجهة للبالغين ذهنيا..

أنا حصلي القى شابتر واحد من المانجا للأسف.. كان ودي اقرى المانجا كلها... احس انها كانت بتكون احلى بكثير من الأنمي:sad2:

وبالنسبةلBlue Heaven تراها سياسية.. لكن الفرق بينها وبين كثير من المانجاز اللي لها قصة سياسية، إن Blue Heaven مستندة على احداث العالم الحالية...

sion001
21-12-2003, 09:38 PM
صحيح.. هالأنمي فيه كثير من السياسة... وحلو جداً... أنا اتذكره يوم كانو يعرضونه من اول... الأشقر كان اسمه بشار.,
لكن الدبلجة ماكانت قد المستوى... فيها عيوب من عيوب سبيستوون..:أفكر:
وصراحة تراها كانت ماتصلح للأطفال... لنها تبغالها تركيز وحفظ ومتابعة.. وموجهة للبالغين ذهنيا..
أنا حصلي القى شابتر واحد من المانجا للأسف.. كان ودي اقرى المانجا كلها... احس انها كانت بتكون احلى بكثير من الأنمي:sad2:
وبالنسبةلBlue Heaven تراها سياسية.. لكن الفرق بينها وبين كثير من المانجاز اللي لها قصة سياسية، إن Blue Heaven مستندة على احداث العالم الحالية...

أنا شفت كم حلقة منه بالعربي ، و التشويه ظاهر بكل قوة و التقطيع و التحريف و حتى الأصوات كانت مشوهة :blackeye:

كان عندي موضوع تقرير عن هذا الأنمي الرائع ، لكن للأسف من وين نكمل حلقاته ، آخر حلقة بالعربي كانت لما يغتال صديقه أركان و بعد كذه و قفوه ، أصلا حتى الحروب كانت مقطعة :vereymad:

يا ريت أخوي تبين شوي عن المانجا blue heaven لأني نزلت الجزء الأول فقط الذي كان في السفينة ، فياريت تبين لنا كيف الكاتب أستوحى من الحقيقة ، يعني فيها أحداث سياسية من واقعنا و دول من واقعنا :jester: أو هل هو متحيز لفئة معينة ! .

Touya
23-12-2003, 09:44 PM
همم أبحاول اختصر...

Blue Heaven هي سفينة سياحية حديثة. وفي اول رحلة لها بعد ان حجز فيها الكثير... منهم من الشخصيات الهامة ومنهم من العامة ومنهم من الغربيين ومنهم من الشرقيين... يعني مثل الكرة الأرضية مفسها (هذا القصد السياسي)

في منتصف الرحلة عثر طاقم على قارب... كل اللي فيه موتى واللي بقوا أحياء إثنين آسيويين.. (القارب كان قادم من الصين وذاهب إلى اليابان). أحد الشخصين في الأصل قاتل محترف ذاهب إلى مهمة في اليابان. وهذا القاتل في الحقيقة قد تم غسل دماغه للقتل عن طريق رئيس عصابة صينية.

وعلى متن السفينة السياحية هناك عائلة مخضرمة غربية ذو افكار تعصبيه ولايهمها مصير أي احد إن لم يكن فرداً من العائلة.
الشخص الآسيوي المذكور في البداية قتل الناجي الوحيد اللذي معه وبدأ يثير الرعب بقتل المزيد من الناس. وشيئاً فشيئأ تطورت الأحداث وأصبجت العائلة الثرية تريد التخلص من هذا القاتل لأنه يشكل خطراً لها (ولقد قامت العائلة بنفسها بأعمال قتل شنيعة أيضاً)
وتقوم العائلة بحث الركاب الغربيين بالهجوم على الركاب الآسويين معها بإفتعال اكذوبة بأنه سوف يفجر السفينة. وتبدأ حرب عنصرية في السفينة وطاقم السفينة المكون من غربيين وآسويين سواء يحاول أن ينقذ الركاب بشتى الطرق.

وفي الحقيقة كل هذه الحرب سببها شخصيان مهووسان بالقتل بلا سبب...

والنتيجة موت الآسيوي و أفراد العائلة.. والكثير من الأبرياء...

آسف الشرح مختصر ويمكن ملخبط الكثير من الأحداث.. لني صراحة ماحبيت المانجا. قريتها مرة وحدة وماأثرت فيني..:(

sion001
24-12-2003, 11:52 AM
الرسام أعتمد في رسمه على الشخصيات التي تميل للواقعية أكثر من الأنمي .
لكن بعد ما قرأت النبذة أحسه أن الكاتب خالط ما بين الأفلام المؤامرات و العصابات ، يعني مثل الأفلام الأمريكية الصينية :D ما نقص إلا جاكي شان :tongue2:

و مشكور أخوي على التوضيح :)