المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : شباب اقللكم كلمة سريه لرزدنت ايفل 2

snoke
18-07-2001, 09:12 PM
اضقط select تم اختار شاشة التحكم باليد ثم استمر بالضغط على R1 ثم اضغط مربع عشر مرات ستصبح الكلمه لونها أحمر

ملاحظه : هذه الكلمه السريه لرزدنت ايفل 2 دل شوك

snoke
19-07-2001, 05:08 PM
وهذه كمان كلمات سريه

شباب بس أستحملوها شوي علشانها بالغليزي :-
Start a game and press Select to display the options screen. Select the "Key Config" option, then hold R1 and press Square(10). If you entered the code correctly, the word "Auto" will turn red.

Extreme Battle/Survival mode -
Beat the game with Leon, then save the game. Then, play Claire's second scenario, beat the game, and save the game.

Play as Ada Wong -
Successfully complete level 1 of Extreme Battle/Survival mode.

Play as Chris Redfield -
Successfully complete level 2 of Extreme Battle/Survival mode.

Bonus weapons -
Successfully complete either character's first scenario in under two hours and thirty minutes with an A or B ranking for the rocket launcher with infinite ammunition. Successfully complete either character's second scenario in under two hours and thirty minutes hours with an A or B ranking for the gatling gun with infinite ammunition. Successfully complete either character's second scenario in under three hours with an A or B ranking for the machine gun with infinite ammunition. Note: The bonus weapon will appear in the next game after the first chest is opened.

Hunk scenario -
Successfully complete either character's second scenario in under two hours and thirty minutes with saving less than twelve times. Hunk is a soldier that must reach the second floor of the police station from the sewer with just battles and no puzzles.

Tofu scenario -
Successfully complete either character's first and second scenarios in less than three hours. Then, play the game again with the other character, and successfully complete their first and second scenarios in less than three hours. Play the game a third time and complete either character's first and second scenarios again in less than three hours. Note: The game must be saved less than twelve times during each of the six scenarios played and bonus weapons must not be used. Tofu is a piece of tofu (food) that must reach the second floor of the police station from the sewer with just battles and no puzzles. Tofu can not use any weapons other than a knife.

Alternate uniforms -
Start a game on the normal difficulty setting. Then, go to the police station without collecting any items. Quickly move past the zombie that appears in the alley near the police station. Collect the shotgun, then kill the zombie. Take the special key from the zombie's body and go to the dark room to open the lockers with alternate uniforms. Claire has a single alternate uniform, with a quick shooting revolver. Leon has two alternate uniforms, one of which will allow him to shoot with one hand.

Auto-aim -
Select "Options" from the main menu or press Select while playing a game. Enter the "Key Config" screen, select "Type C", then select "Exit". The quick auto-aim feature should now be enabled. Hold R1 to get Leon or Claire to pivot and aim at any zombie they see, and press L1 while holding R1 to change targets. Note: You still have to hold Down to aim at crawling zombies and Up to aim at higher targets.

Film D -
Search the desk on the left side of the S.T.A.R.S. office. The phrase "Its trashed someone must have searched it" will be displayed. Repeatedly search the desk approximately fifty times until a roll of film is found. Take the film and develop it in the photo lab to see a picture of Rebecca in a basketball uniform.

Shoot the screen -
While playing Leon's scenario, take the infinite ammunition shotgun and go to the roof where the helicopter crashed. Stand near the door leading inside, and make sure that a close-up view of Leon appears. Then, aim the shotgun at the screen and fire. Bullet holes will now appear. Note: This may also be done at any location where Leon can aim at the screen with the shotgun.

Hidden ammunition -
The following locations behind and within the police station in the first scenario contain hidden ammunition caches:

- Alleyway past the stairs of the gunshop
Turn towards the trashcans opposite the blue dumpster and search them for hand gun bullets.

- Alleyway past the basketball court
Go past the zombie-filled basketball court until you find a van. Search the back of the van and to receive hand gun bullets.

- Dark Room
Search the filing cabinet along the wall (next to the storage box) for hand gun bullets.

- S.T.A.R.S. office
Check behind the "trashed" desk for hand gun bullets.

- Hall with the stairs to the basement
Search the mop bucket leaning against the metal shelves behind the stairs.

- Night Watchman's bunk room
With Leon, search the lockers for shotgun shells.

- Briefing room (with the chalkboard)
Using Leon, go to the room where the red jewel was hidden in the painting and search around the middle of the junk pile of art at the far end of the room.

- The hall with the crows
Search the man "that was pecked to death" twice for hand gun bullets.

- The hall behind the main R.P.D. police office (with the safe)
Look for an unmoving zombie lying face-up on the floor and search it for hand gun bullets.

- The hall with the filing room (near the beginning of the police station stage)
Check the dead zombie lying on the floor.

- Filing room (with the two sided filing lockers in the middle)
Using Leon, check the middle filing cabinets for shotgun shells.

- Party room (with the last surviving police officer)
Search the cabinet where you talked to the last surviving police officer.

- Statue with second red ruby
Have Leon or Claire search behind the statue with the second red ruby.

Mixing herb power-ups -
The herb power-ups can be mixed using the "combine" command for varying, but very beneficial results. This will also save storage space for holding puzzle items. Here is a listing of some herbal combinations and the outcomes:

1 green herb + 1 green herb = 60% health recovery
1 green herb + 1 blue herb = 20% health recovery and poison antidote
1 green herb + 1 red herb = Full health recovery
3 green herbs combined = Full health recovery
1 green herb + 1 red herb + 1 blue herb (in that order) = Cure-all (full health recovery and poison antidote)

Ranking system

Normal difficulty -
Under 1 1/2 hours, no saves, no first aids, no mixed herbs, no infinite weapons = "S"

1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hours, 1-3 saves, 1-2 first aids, no infinite weapons = "A"
2 - 3 hours, 1-7 saves, 1-4 first aids, no infinite weapons = "B"
2 - 3 hours, 1-5 saves, 1-3 first aids, infinite weapons = "B"
3 - 4 1/2 hours, 1-7 saves, 1-7 first aids, no infinite weapons = "C"
3 - 4 hours, 1-7 saves, 1-6 first aids, infinite weapons = "C"
4 1/2 hours or higher, 7 saves or higher, 6 first aids or higher, no infinite weapons = "D"
4 1/2 hours or higher, 8 saves or higher, 6 first aids or higher, infinite weapons = "D"

Easy difficulty -
Under 2 hours, 1-3 saves, 1-2 first aids, no infinite weapons = "A"
2 - 2 1/2 hours, 1-3 saves, 1-4 first aids, no infinite weapons = "B"
2 - 2 1/2 hours, 1-2 saves, 1-2 first aids, infinite weapons = "B"
2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours, 1-8 saves, 1-5 first aids, no infinite weapons = "C"
2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours, 1-6 saves, 1-4 first aids, infinite weapons = "C"
3 hours or higher, 9 saves or higher, 4 first aids or higher, no infinite weapons = "D"
3 hours or higher, 9 saves or higher, 5 first aids or higher, infinite weapons = "D"

Hints:

- Final stage bonus room
The final stage has a bonus room that can be entered through a long but easy process. In the first scenario, have Leon or Claire use the red lab key card to enter the room with the giant flying moth. Kill the moth. Find the keyboard attached to the wall, kill the larvae on it and type your name in on the keyboard as "GUEST". Register your fingerprint. Go to the first floor of the lab and find the thumbprint reader panel. Use your fingerprint, and the panel should then ask for a second "fingerprint verification." Complete the game, and save the second scenario to any file. In the second scenario from the game you have just played, go to the final stage. Find the room on the first floor of the lab where wriggling plant vines are blocking the vent. The red lab key card should be there. Take it and go to the moth room with the keyboard. Enter your name as "GUEST" and register your thumbprint. Finally, go to the first floor and find the thumbprint reader. It should ask for the "secondary fingerprint verification." Do it, and the bonus room to the right of the panel should be unlocked. Look for a special weapon inside.

- Safe combination
The combination to the safe in front of the chief's desk at the police office, with all the zombies, is 2236. Open it to find shotgun shells and a map.

- Easy gator kill
When fighting the gator, and he starts coming towards you, go and inspect the yellow light on the left wall. Then, the light will fall off and the gator will eat it. Now while the light is in its mouth, shoot it and the gator will explode.

- Tyrant's ammuntion
In Leon or Claire's second scenario, the player will constantly run into a giant super zombie called Tyrant. Every time a Tyrant is defeated, the player can steal his ammunition: Shotgun shells or magnum bullets for Leon, and grenade rounds or bow gun bolts for Claire.

snoke
19-07-2001, 05:10 PM
وهذه كان ارزدنت ايفل 3 نمسيس :

-
Successfully complete the game once on any either difficulty setting and wait for the credits to end, then save the "Next Game" file to unlock "The Mercenaries" mini-game. Start a new game, choose that saved game, then select "The Mercenaries" mode. This mode involves controlling Carlos, Mikhal, or Nikoli from the train to the starting room with a two minute timer. Killing the various opponents and rescuing civilians during the journey will add extra money and more time to the clock. A rank and money will be awarded after the game is completed. The money can be used to purchase better weapons and infinite ammunition.

Boutique key -
Successfully complete the game once and wait for the credits to end, then save the "Next Game" file to receive the key to the Boutique on the first street at the start of the game. Use the key to enter and change into an alternate costume.

Alternate costumes -
Successfully complete the game on the easy difficulty setting with any rank better than an F to unlock Jill's costume from the original Resident Evil and Regina's costume from Dino Crisis. Successfully complete the game on the hard difficulty setting with a rank of D to unlock two costumes, C for three, B for four, and A for all five costumes. The three additional costumes are a police miniskirt, disco, and biker outfits.

Epilogues -
Successfully complete the game on the hard difficulty setting to unlock an Epilogue. Epilogues are a short diary description of each character in the entire Resident Evil series which describes what happened with that specific person after their adventure. Successfully complete the game on the hard difficulty setting eight times to unlock all Epilogues. All eight Epilogues read as followed:

- Jill Valentine
After escaping the city, Jill set out to join Chris Redfield. However, all she found was an empty hideout of Chris's. On the floor was Chris's knife. Jill left without hesitation because she firmly believes that Chris is still alive. She will search for him until she finds him. Then they can go and put an end to Umbrella...

- Chris Redfield
"Please forgive me Claire." Chris Redfield has just finished this letter with his signature phrase. As he removes his sunglasses, a lady walks by him with light steps. "She looks about the same age as Claire," he thinks. A short time later, Chris discovered that his sister was looking for him, but was caught...

- Barry Burton
Barry Burton looks at his young daughters and says, "I'm sorry but my comrades are waiting for me." He knows that he must repay his teammates for forgiving his betrayal. Even if that means leaving his family for now. His wife tries to hide her fear, so she smiles and says, "Don't worry. We'll be OK..."

- Leon Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy is confronted by a man who claims to be a U.S. government agent. Leon says, "Leave Sherry alone. She is innocent." "She knows too much," the man replies. He looks at Leon and says, "But you have value. This is a good deal. Make your choice." Without regret or hesitation, Leon closes his eyes and then sharply responds...

- Claire Redfield
"Leave us alone." Claire Redfield couldn't believe Leon's words. Leon continued, "You're looking for your brother, right? Just go!" Claire knew that Leon and Sherry needed immediate medical attention, but she could not waste anymore time. "I... I'll be back. I promise!" She said as she disappeared into the wilderness alone...

- Sherry Birkin
"Do you have any relatives?" When the army officer asked her, Sherry Birkin did not respond for she has no immediate relatives. Her father and mother died because of the G-virus. And so, this little girl holds herself with her arms and bites her lip tight. She thinks, "I'm sure she will come back. She won't forget about me..."

- Ada Wong
A woman looks at herself in the mirror. She used to be called Ada Wong... But this morning she will say good-bye to the name. "I'm not Ada Wong anymore..." She feels her ab and thinks, "This is Ada's scar, not mine." And as she says good-bye to Ada Wong, she can't stop her tears. However, there isn't much time left before her next mission...

- Hunk, the 4th Survivor
"Once again, only you survived, Mr. Death," the chopper pilot speaks with a cold bitterness. "Always, only you, survive, Mr. Death," the pilot continues. But Hunk does not respond to the pilot. He doesn't care. "The Death cannot die...," the survivor thinks to himself with a warm smile...

Jill's Diary -
Collect all thirty notes and books in the game to replace the first book in your file with Jill's Diary. Jill's Diary reads as followed:

- August 7th
Two weeks have passed since that day. My wounds have been healed, but I just can't forget it. For most people, it's history now. But for me, whenever I close my eyes, it all comes back clearly. Zombies eating people's flesh and the screams of my teammates dying. No, the wounds in my heart are not healed yet...

- August 13th
Chris has been causing a lot of trouble recently. What's with him? He seldom talks to the other police members and is constantly irritated. The other day, he punched Elran of the Boy's Crime department just for accidentally splashing Chris's face with coffee. I immediately stopped Chris, but when he saw me he just gave me a wink and walked away. I wonder what happened to him...

- August 15th
Midnight. Chris, who has been on a leave of absence for a "vacation," called me so I visited his apartment. As soon as I walked into his room, he showed me a couple of pieces of paper. They were part of a virus research report entitled as simply as "G". Then Chris told me that, "The nightmare still continues." He went on to say that, "It's not over yet." Ever since that day, he has been fighting all by himself without rest, without even telling me...

- August 24th
Chris left the town today to go to Europe. Barry told me that he would send his family to Canada and then he would follow Chris. I decided to remain in Raccoon City for a while because I know that the research facility in this city will be very important to this entire case. In a month or so, I'll be joining with them somewhere in Europe. That's when my real battle begins...

Hints:

- Locker combination
When entering the Police Station and going into the door in the top left corner you will reach a room with zombies. After killing them, enter the next room, which contains the lockers. Once there, go to the other side to find a locker with a light on it. The game will prompt for a code. The code is either "0131", "0513", "4011", or "4312".

- Park fountain solution
When using the water control unit in Raccoon Park to drain the fountain, you will need to align the gray and black gears. The gears need to be moved in this order to correctly align them and drain the fountain. Move bottom left black gear Up. Move top center gray gear Down. Move top right gray gear to the Left. Move bottom right black gear Up. Move top center gray gear Down. Move top left black gear to the Right.

- Water sample solution
When using the water sample machine in the abandoned Waste Processing Plant (Dead Factory), you will need to correctly align the three lines of the water sample to process the sample. The four possible solutions are A: 4 Right, B: 2 Right, C: 2 Left. A: 1 Right, B: 1 Right, C: 2 Left. A: 1 Left, B: 2 Left, C: 2 Right. A: 1 Right, B: 3 Right, C: 4 Left. This will unlock half of the lock to the door next to the elevator.

snoke
19-07-2001, 05:13 PM
وهذه كمان ارزدنت ايفل دايركتر كت :
Double items

-
On the game mode screen, highlight the "Arrange" option and hold Right until the pointer turns green. Then, begin a game and double the normal amount of items, including ink ribbons and ammunition, will be available.

Rocket launcher -
Finish the game in under three hours without rescuing anyone. If done correctly, a rocket will appear after the credits. Then, choose to continue playing after the game restarts. Now the rocket launcher with infinite ammunition will be available when the new game begins. Note: The rocket launcher does not shoot well upwards or downwards.

Magnum -
Finish the game on advanced mode as either character in any amount of time. Then the Magnum, with infinite ammo will be available when the game is replayed.

Alternate clothes -
Rescue the other two players and finish the game. If done correctly, the phrase "You've got the special key" will appear after the credits. Save the game. Start the game that was just saved. Enter the room with the large mirror on the second floor of the mansion. Unlock the door in the back. Enter the closet and move all the way to the end of the rack of clothes. Then, a message asking "There is an outfit that fits you perfectly, do you want to put it on?" will appear. Now select "Yes" to change your character's clothes. Note: When playing the game with the "Arrange" option, your character will not have the key, but the door will be unlocked.

Reset game -
Pause the game and press Start + Select

snoke
19-07-2001, 05:15 PM
و اللي يبي أي كلمة سر لأي لعبه يقلي بس راح أعطيلو أياها بالغليزي

مع تحياتي،،،،،،

snoke
19-07-2001, 05:18 PM
الي يبي يطلب شفرات جيم شارك انا جاهز بس بالغليزي حتى ولو كان كلمة السر على أي جهاز