المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لينكس سؤال لمحترفي لينكس

first_virus
06-02-2004, 08:22 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

اخواني الافاضل, احد الشباب يسأل هذا السؤال و ارجوا منكم الاجابة قدر المستطاع

Thanks every one for your help, it is really advanced tasks which i am looking for, any way I am developing applications like firewalls and proxy servers and mail servers, for local area networking and for webhosting servers.

The thing is that i done this for Microsoft stuff corperate, and i used UNIX with that sometimes.

The problem now we have to move to use MS-Server 2003,Echange 2003, ISA 2003,
and many other stuff of Microsoft, which means we have to pay sum of $12,000 or more.

What is my task about i will move to linux which is FREEEEE operating system, and free .

I develop applications on C++ / PERL/ PHP, which also FREE for Linux !!!

Now I will need about 1 year to finish my project ! during that still poeple will be using Microsoft, but after I finish my project on Linux based, which will not coast me $12,000
That will give me a 100% FREE software, which dosent need more than tracking bugs using BUGZILLA, and some Antivrus.

Coast will be $0.

Now My Question is: which linux OS the best as an operating system for servers and workstations, LAN and WAN networking
?Is Linux Red HAT or Mandrake or Suse or what
BEST WISHES

وجزاكم الله خيرا

مـسـك
06-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Gentoo
Debian

isam
06-02-2004, 10:47 PM
أنا أؤيد مسك في إقتراحة، وأشدد على Debian لأنهم يعطوا إعتبار كبير للأمن بالأخص للسيرفرات ..

rubso
07-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Redhat Enterprise Linux 3

first_virus
09-02-2004, 12:38 PM

جزاكم الله خير واحسن الله اليكم