المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : neo4مود شب جديدة للبلايستيشن 2 تشغل dvd

soultaker
29-07-2001, 12:38 AM
- NEO4 Update: I can announce that we will in fact be running a discount scheme to show Neo Technologies loyalty to our previous customers. Anyone who has purchased a NEO KEY, NEO2 (At normal price not sale price) or a NEO2.2 prior to 27th July will be entitled to £20 off the price of NEO4. We will be speaking to our resellers and I'm sure they will offer a similar deal for their previous customers too. We are also working on a dedicated site for NEO4 where we will be unveiling the final design and specifications of the complete module (don't forget we've finalized nothing yet - no. of wires/features/design are being changed every day). We're also considering including the current "EA Swap" function as an optional extra 3 wires for those who want to experiment with other swap methods. So far the module is costing $15 just for the parts alone - so you see its not a simple $1 PIC chip anymore but a complex array of functions utilizing a series of chips, devices and components.

So to confirm what NEO4 does at the moment:

PSX Backups No Swap
PSX Import Originals No Swap
PSX Silvers No Swap
PS2 CDR Backups No Swap
PS2 DVDR Backups (With swap at the moment but still under development)
PS2 DVD Silvers (With swap at the moment but still under development)
PS2 Import Originals (Under Development but doubt it will be included in NEO4)
Macrovision Copy Protection Disabled
DVD Multiregion for all models will be a separate add-on module

Currently tested on ALL models and regions of PS2. We are also designing it to be upgrade-friendly. The main device on the module which will contain the bulk of the code will be in a socket as opposed to being soldered to the PCB, so when we ever release any enhancements or upgrades you would simply swap the chips over. To also confirm costs of upgrades - they will be no more than £10 (lots of people saying it would be another £55 etc). So our intention is that once NEO4 is soldered into the machine there will be no more soldering involved. (Of course we cannot give a 100% on this as we have no idea what we may discover in the coming months - but it's looking pretty good at the moment). We have also coded a solution that will make the resellers VERY happy indeed. I can't say what it is but it's a very very clever piece of work and is exactly what all sellers wanted but didn't expect :) As we have said before the module will be around 28 wires. We are working very hard to decrease this number as we want this to be as easy as possible for you to install (of course its always difficult, but that just depends on your soldering skills). Hopefully we can shave 5-6 wires off that figure in time for the launch which we will give a provisional date of 25th August. I hope this clears up a lot of questions that many of you may have and should stop a lot of the rumors floating around.

One more point that I'd also like to make very clear. The design and advancement of NEO3 has not been stopped. Channel Technology are still continuing to develop their own version of no-swap modification and I'm sure their "Messiah" mod will only spur both dev teams to further improve future mod designs.

زورو موقع www.playstationmods.com واقرأوا الاخبار

Mahdee87
29-07-2001, 12:49 AM
ما فهمت شي ليش ما ترجمت بالعربي وريحتنا

soultaker
29-07-2001, 01:06 AM
بالمختصر المفيد هذي قطعه تشغل المنسوخ و الأصلي بكل أنواعه للبلايستيشن ون على طول و البلاي ستيشن 2 المنسوخ (cd) بدون بوت و (dvd) منسوخ بالبوت (يمكن يطورونه ويشتغل بدون خيم شارك لأن القطعه تحت التطوير) و يمكن يشغل الأصلي بكل أنواعه(تحت التطوير (: ) و راح يشغل الأفلام لكل الأنواع وسعره راح يكون ما بين10 دولار الى 55 دولار !!!! و راح تنزل بعد شهر
و لمزيد من المعلومات زورو www.playstationmods.com
(: :) (: :) (: (:

soultaker
29-07-2001, 01:54 AM
www.playstationmods.com واقرأ الاخبار news و أنا حاضر لأي سؤال

soultaker
29-07-2001, 02:07 AM
و قد ألغيت (neo3) لأنها لا تقدم شيء جديد حيث أنهم أصدروها في نطاق ضيق ولاكنها لن توزع على نطاق عالمي كما فعلوا ب(neo2.2) .
و (neo4) ستكون تشغل (dvd) كوبي يعني سنستطيع أن نلعب ffx و mgs:sol و the bouncer و جميع ألعاب ال(dvd) كامله بدون نقص :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :(

soultaker
29-07-2001, 03:54 AM
:)

soultaker
29-07-2001, 05:53 AM
:( :) :D

soultaker
29-07-2001, 08:05 AM
;) :( :( :( :( :( :( :D

soultaker
30-07-2001, 08:44 PM
:)