المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Definitive Easter Egg Hunt Guide

Darkseeker
09-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Getting Eggs:
In each city there are two moogles; the first time you get eggs you can get one from each.
After that, each game day you can get another egg from either, but not from both.
As well, if you trade 12 bird eggs, one soft-boiled egg (hard-boiled egg +1) or one colored egg (all food items under meat & eggs in AH) to a moogle you get another egg. you can do this each day, for a total of two eggs each day (one for free, one for trade).
You can also apparently harvest/log/mine to get an egg; I have not tried this.

The Quest:
First you must trade in a "first 3", or the first three letters of your character's name. In my case, with character name Thesin, it was THE They should all be traded together during one trade (i.e. you don't trade them one at a time to the moogle). You either get a number of chocobo tickets (I got two and four), or a colored drop (rare, gives +5 to a stat. According to Faranim at IGN, yellow is CHR, blue is MND, white is INT, purple is DEX, orange is STR, green is AGI and red is VIT. I do not know what a black drop does. This seems wrong to me; I would assume that the drops do their traditional buffs like rings: red should be STR. I would recommend selling these drops rather than keeping them.)
Second, you must do a super combo, which is the first letter of your character's name and the next 7 letters in the alphabet. In my case, this was ABCDEFGH. This must be done on a different game day from doing the "first 3" quest (but it does not have to be the following day). You will get a Happy Egg (rare/ex), which is a lv1, dmg1, delay777 throwing item, which gives you HP +1% and VIT +1.
Third, you must do a super combo again. Again, this was ABCDEFGH for me. It must be done on a new day from the second part (first super combo), but does not have to be the following day; just any subsequent in-game day. You will get a Lucky Egg (rare/ex), which is a lv1, dmg1, delay777 throwing item, and gives you MP +1% and VIT +1.
YOU CANNOT DO THE SUPER COMBO A THIRD TIME. If you do so, the mog will take your eggs, but inform you that you do not have space for a Lucky Egg. You do not get the 8 eggs back; they are lost forever :(. As well, if you trade in your full name (or the first 8 letters, if your name is longer than 8 letters), you will get more chocobo tickets or perhaps a drop; you will not get some other prize.

^^ btwi tried to log and i got serval eggs

;) Happy Hunting & Good Luck everyone

By: lenrodman

ScarFace
10-04-2004, 09:22 AM
انا حصلت purple drop ...

و بعدها بعت الحروف

KudoShinichi
10-04-2004, 03:10 PM
انا حصلت purple drop ...

و بعدها بعت الحروفانا حصلت الclear drop
بعدين بعت نفسك

Neo Cid
10-04-2004, 08:26 PM
thanx alot buddy .. it really helps ;)

Darkseeker
11-04-2004, 06:22 PM
thanx alot buddy .. it really helps ;)

You are more than welcome bro btw i heared u can do super combo doin this ex. ur nick is "Thesin"
bring 7 eggs of the 1st letter in my case TTTTTTT
i guess this will make it easier
;)

aoks
11-04-2004, 07:56 PM
وش السالفة ؟؟ .. والله قهر .. ما راح ادخل اللعبة إلا في اخر يوم من هذا ال event

Darkseeker
12-04-2004, 05:55 AM
The egg-citement begins on April 8th, 2004 at 8:00 (PDT) and continues until April 13th, 2004 at 0:00 (PDT). Now's your chance to join in with the Moogles, so don't miss out!
btw it's not that much but its fun somehow ^^