هاوي الكمبيوتر
30-07-2001, 08:47 PM
حتا أنا في نفس المكلة الرجاء من الجميع الرد

FBI 2
30-07-2001, 08:50 PM
يشتغل عندي
وهذه الدليل الموقع كله:D

FreeSQL.Org - Free Database Hosting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tues 17 July (later) Ok, I'm going to use GNU Parted to tinker with the disk partitions on the primary MySQL server otherwise we'll be completely out of space by tomorrow afternoon ( check out the usage graph! )
I've got to admit, this is pretty scary. I tinker with my own systems all the time, but resizing partitions with other peoples data...well, wish me luck!
Tues 17 July - You people are pigs! :) The MySQL filesystem is almost full again. Sorry, no new databases for a while until I upgrade

Tues 19 June New Feature - Daily and weekly backups are now available for a nominal fee. Email me at the feedback link below for details.

There are literally thousands of web hosting companies, and most provide some limited form of database hosting. I have not seen anyone offering dedicated database hosting, and that is the concept that I am testing here(of course now that I've said that, hundreds of you are going to email me about DB hosts :))
My grand plan is to begin by offering free MySQL hosting, and if the interest is there I plan to add PostgreSQL, Sybase, DB2, and possibly Oracle (all for free - as the licenses allow).

Now, I'm not saying this is the most ideal situation for hosting your data. For most production environments you'd want it coupled with your webserver. Clearly it's going to be slower. But maybe you just want to get your feet wet with MySQL but don't want to load/patch/admin it, maybe you want to see how portable your SQL code is, maybe your webhost doesn't have a database, maybe you want to compare performance (but not with MS SQL Server) etc.

Create a new account and database
username
password
confirm
database name
email address
your email address will only be used to notify you when something important changes
MySQL
PostgreSQL
Experimental PostgreSQL Server (running on an Alpha XL266)

ToDo List
Add Sybase Support
Add XML Export
New Disclaimer
Write a FAQ
Add User Forums
News Section

Database Administration
phpMyAdmin
phpPgAdmin

User Poll
I need to plan future capacity.
How big do you expect your database to grow?
Small (< 5 Meg)
Medium (5 to 10 Meg)
Large (over 20 Meg)
Hugh Jass

Results
Small - 326
Medium - 528
Large - 647
Huge - 581

Donate
If you find FreeSQL useful, it would be great if you could donate a buck or two in order to fund the purchase of new hardware, etc.
If not, thats fine too

5784 active MySQL databases

Usage Policies| Connection Examples| useful links
Use of this system denotes acceptance of this
disclaimer of liability
Thoughts, comments, suggestions may be sent to SuperID

المتغير
30-07-2001, 08:56 PM
الموقع يشتغل وما فيه اي مشكله والتسجيل مفتوح

Zidan Tribal
30-07-2001, 08:56 PM
يا fb2 الموقع يطلع
انا اقول لما ابغى اسجل فيه وبعدين اذا حاجة ما تعرفها لا تتفلسف فيها يا ذكي

Zidan Tribal
30-07-2001, 09:00 PM
يا متغير طيب ابغى موقع اقدر اركب فيه منتدى لان f2s و spaceport و freephp.drigoما يشتغلون ارجو الرد بسرعة

هاوي الكمبيوتر
30-07-2001, 09:25 PM
الموقع يفتح بس لما تقدم طلب قاعدة البيانات وتكتب المعلومات

الاسم والكلمة وغير
يجيك الكلام اللي كتبه FBI

أرجو مساعدتي والأخFBI2

المتغير
31-07-2001, 10:52 AM
الي يبغى يسجل في www.freesql.org
يخبرني

Zidan Tribal
31-07-2001, 04:44 PM