المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : شعر "مقتطفاتي الشعرية"

Empress uae
28-05-2004, 11:14 AM
الصداقة شيء رائع و لهذا أحب أن أقرأ أي شيء يتعلق به و وجدت هذا الشعر الإنجليزي الجميل الذي قد يعجبكم. :)

Special Friendship

by Luvy

There was a special person
Who always made me laugh
He always gave me 100%
Never just half.

I enjoyed his friendship
And all that he gave
It wasn’t just my mind
But my soul he did save

I cherish all his special memories
He has placed in my mind
As long as I have them
His memory will never be left behind

I never had a friendship
That was so very true
A friendship that in my heart
Will last a lifetime through

Thank You My Friend

by Zoon Imran

Your love so soft
I dance myself in your love
Smiling in my thoughts
Of having to share the softness of your heart
Your prayer’s so gentle
I sooth myself in your prayers
Knowing whichever step I take
I’ll have your words of wisdom

Your friendship so warm
I embrace myself in your friendship
Feeling the warmth
Of having to share my values with you

Thank you my friend
Your words are beautiful rays
Of your ever shining heart
Your sweetness so kind
Your thoughts so enriching
And your prayer’s so giving
Will keep the candle of our friendship
Glowing in warmth eternal.

و إن شاء الله نراكم مع ابيات شعر أخرى. :)

Bo Shesmah
04-06-2004, 03:23 AM
اللغة العربية هي رأس الشعر والشعراء وبدونها لا شعر ولا شعراء.. لذلك أفضّله بالعربية

Empress uae
04-06-2004, 08:27 AM
اللغة العربية هي رأس الشعر والشعراء وبدونها لا شعر ولا شعراء.. لذلك أفضّله بالعربية

طيب جزاك الله خيراً.

وميض السحاب
04-06-2004, 03:10 PM
كلمات جميلة اختي empress uae

واحلى بيت عجبني...:fing02:

Thank you my friend

سلمت يداكي;)

Empress uae
04-06-2004, 03:24 PM
كلمات جميلة اختي empress uae

واحلى بيت عجبني...:fing02:

Thank you my friend

سلمت يداكي;)

الله يخليج أختي و الله الصداقة حلوة مهما تعددت اللغات. حلو أننا رومانسيين. الدنيا مش حلوة لو أن ما فيها صداقة صح؟ :biggthump

Bo Shesmah
04-06-2004, 03:40 PM
طيب جزاك الله خيراً.

حيّاج الله :biggthump

ROBERTO-CARLOS
05-06-2004, 07:09 AM
جميل ان يبدع المرء في مجال الأدب الأجنبي
وانتمنى لك دوام التقدم ... وإلى الأمام :)

Bo Shesmah
05-06-2004, 10:58 AM
جميل ان يبدع المرء في مجال الأدب الأجنبي

نحن العرب رؤساء الأدب ( في السابق والحاظر بإذن الله)

Empress uae
05-06-2004, 12:03 PM
نحن العرب رؤساء الأدب ( في السابق والحاظر بإذن الله)

ما شاء الله عليك يا أخي The Gladiators صحيح معك حق و لكن كل شخص و رأيه الخاص. و نحن لم نقل عن اللغة العربية أي سوء :)

Bo Shesmah
06-06-2004, 02:30 PM
ما شاء الله عليك يا أخي The Gladiators صحيح معك حق و لكن كل شخص و رأيه الخاص. و نحن لم نقل عن اللغة العربية أي سوء :)

لا تعطيني بال فقط بعض التخريف :)

* مطلع الشمس *
11-06-2004, 04:10 PM
مشكووووووووره اختيEmpress uae

على الابيات الجميله التي هي من

الادب الانجليزي الرائع

ويبقى الشعر العربي هو سيد الشعر

وإن النقاش لا يفسد للود قضيه إخويThe Gladiators

Empress uae
12-06-2004, 07:45 PM
مشكووووووووره اختيEmpress uae
على الابيات الجميله التي هي من
الادب الانجليزي الرائع
ويبقى الشعر العربي هو سيد الشعر
وإن النقاش لا يفسد للود قضيه إخويThe Gladiators

جزاك الله خيرا على هذا الكلام الجميل :cool: و هدية لك (أحم أحم و للجميع طبعاً :09: :D ) أهدي لك هذا الشعر المترجم للإنجليزية. كنت أتدرّب على الترجمة حتى يتحسن أدائي في اللغة الأنجليزية في الكلية و لذلك أخترت هذا الشعر الجميل للترجمة. عنوان القصيدة "الفردوس المفقود" طبعاً هو شعر عربي و لكنني أعرضه لكم حتى تعرفوا أننا من الممكن أن نستخدم اللغة الانجليزية للدعوة لله تعالى بالغة التي يفهما بعض الناس.

هذه هي الترجمة: :)

The Lost Paradise

The visions of our past came to me in the calmness of the night, and they started to scatter the longing and the memories. They are the clamor inside the soul, the moans of the callers. I ask you from deep inside what was making us alive? We were praying in the middle of the night. We were riders if the inviter calls us to death. When there is anguish and affliction he seeks by blessing. I ask you and my self, has our valley befallen rainlessness? Have the springs of guidance run dry? What is the meaning of life if we never keep the religion alive? Is the downpour of the rain useful for us if our lands die? What is the use of the ideas and what is the use of educators? If the fire brand of Islam doesn't light our volcanoes, was the burning of the Islam a false belief and coloring? Was the ringing of the Quran repeating and tuning? It's a pity if you know today the moans of sadness. The cosmos is missing you like lovers, by us the landmark of the right in this life ascends and ascends us.

هذا و شكراً للقراء و ترقبوا شعراً أخر. :biggthump

The Shark
12-06-2004, 10:28 PM
مشكوووووووورة empress uae على الفنادق الرائعة قصدي الأبيات الرائعة :p ......

ومثل ما قالوا الأعضاء الشعر العربي هو ملك الشعر والأدب......

The Lost Paradise

The visions of our past came to me in the calmness of the night, and they started to scatter the longing and the memories. They are the clamor inside the soul, the moans of the callers. I ask you from deep inside what was making us alive? We were praying in the middle of the night. We were riders if the inviter calls us to death. When there is anguish and affliction he seeks by blessing. I ask you and my self, has our valley befallen rainlessness? Have the springs of guidance run dry? What is the meaning of life if we never keep the religion alive? Is the downpour of the rain useful for us if our lands die? What is the use of the ideas and what is the use of educators? If the fire brand of Islam doesn't light our volcanoes, was the burning of the Islam a false belief and coloring? Was the ringing of the Quran repeating and tuning? It's a pity if you know today the moans of sadness. The cosmos is missing you like lovers, by us the landmark of the right in this life ascends and ascends us

هدي فقرة تعبير مو شعر :tongue2:

لكن هدا الشعر ممتاز ويرضي النفس ومتشكرة عليه

وننتظر المزيد>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ما يطلبه المشاهدون

وألى الأمام

nemsis2
13-06-2004, 12:02 AM
مشكوره اختي امبراطورة على الموضوع المميز و الشعر اللي يدل على ذوقج العالي ...

Empress uae
19-06-2004, 01:32 PM
اوستن:

العفو يا أخي و نحن عند الخدمة إن شاء الله في الخير في اي وقت. :)

nemsis2 :

العفو أخي و الحمد لله انها أعجبتك و إن شاء الله سوف أضع الكثير من الأشعار الجميلة. :)

هذه القصيدة الاصلية للشعر المترجم. أنا وضعته بالإنجليزي حتى تعرفوا أن هناك طرق لعرض الشعر و ليس تحدي للغة العربية. :)

أتتني في ســـــــكون الليل أطياف لماضينا ___ وراحت تنثر الأشواق والذكـــــــرى أمانينا
أما كنا بجوف الليل رهـــــــبانا مصــــــــــلينا ___ وفرسانا إذا ما قد دعا للموت داعيــــــــنا
فمن للأمة الغرقى إذا كـــــــــــــــــنا الغريقنا ___ ومن للغاية الكبرى إذا طمرت أمانــــــــينا

أسائلكم ونفسي هل أصـــاب القحط وادينا ___ وهل جفت ينابيع الهدى أم أجدبت فيـنا
فما المعنى بأن نحـــيا فلا نحــيي بنا الدينا ___ وما المعنى بأن نجتر مجدا ماضيا حيــنا

فمن للأمة الغرقى إذا كـــــــــــــــــنا الغريقنا ___ ومن للغاية الكبرى إذا طمرت أمـــــــانينا

أسائلكم أسائلكم عسى يوما يوافيـــــــــنا ___ ونبرأ فيه بالإقدام يرموكا و حـــــــــــــطينا
فعذرا إن عــــــــــزفت اليوم ألحان الشكيينا ___ وإن أسرفت في التبيان عما بـات يدمينا
فإن الكون مشتاقٌ لــــــكم شوق المحبينا ___ بنا يعلو منار الحق في الدنيا و يعــــــلينا
فمن للأمة الغرقى إذا كـــــــــــــــــنا الغريقنا ___ ومن للغاية الكبرى إذا طمرت أمانيـــــــنا

و سلامتكم :)

CoNtiSa_AD
19-06-2004, 09:37 PM
تسلميـن الغـلا علـى هالمختـارات الجميلـة
وننتظـر منـج المزيـد مـن المميـز مـن الشعـر سـؤاء اجنبـي أو عربـي
المهـم لا تحرمينـا مـن هالـذوق الحلـو ..

تحيــاتـــي ..