المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Nice English Freinds Poets

*** د. ضرغـــــــــــام ***
21-09-2004, 06:19 PM
To Love Is Nothing, To Be Loved Is Something, To Love And To Be Loved Is Everything.

If anyone should hurt you And say a thing unkind, Remember not any against them at all.
And keep these things in mind. For every one who makes you cry, There are three who make you smile
, And a smile will last a long, long time, But a tear just a little while! If someone says a thing that's cruel,
Don't let it get to you, There's so much good about you, And your faults are very few.
So if a certain someone Should act a certain way, just think of those who love you. And don't let it ruin your day.
Don't let someone who hates the world Cause you to hate it too, For behind the clouds is a golden sun,
And a sky that's bright and blue! You have been sent this thoughtful message by someone who cares for you.
Pass these words of encouragement to other members of the family,ok. love you.

i Asked God for a flower,he gave me a garden. I asked God for a tree, he gave me a forest.
I asked God for a friend, he gave me YOU!!!

Beauty is not in the face; Beauty is a light in the heart. Love is something eternal...
The aspect may change, But not the essence.

Are we friends* *or are we not?* *You told me once* *But I forgot* *Tell me now* *and tell me true* *
so I can say* *I'm here for you* *Of all the friends I've ever met* *Your the one I won't forget* *
And if I die* *before you do* *I'll go to heaven* *And wait for you* *I'll give the angels* * back their wings* *
And risk the loss* *Of everything* *Just to prove* *My friendship is true* *To have a friend just like you* *
send this to all your friends and back to the person that sent it to you... If you get it back...
then they are a true friend........so hurry up and send it!**

I try to find the words to express the feeling in my heart; I try to show you that I care,
but I don't know where to start. I guess I'll start right here and I guess I'll start right now.
I'll tell you that I love you and I'll tell you why and how.
You are the one I want to lay next to when my time has passed.
You are the one I've given myself to and you will be the last.
You are the one I want for life, until the day I die.

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION.
And when we say FRIEND FOREVER,
that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE

The Power of a gun can kill, the power of fire can burn, the power of wind can chill,
the power of the mind can learn, the power of anger can rage inside until it tears you apart.
But, the power of a smile, especially yours, can heal a frozen heart."

A friend is sweet when its new?.but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.
I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life? You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

R.D.
21-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Thanks

That was V.good

22-09-2004, 12:30 AM
thanks, shall i take this as a complement??:D

NZ.Citizen
22-09-2004, 11:48 AM
that is really nice i liked it

u know at first i thought it was only one poem after i read it

it turned out to be more than one

i should've read the subject's name lol

anyways i always liked this one

Are we friends* *or are we not?* *You told me once* *But I forgot* *Tell me now* *and tell me true* *
so I can say* *I'm here for you* *Of all the friends I've ever met* *Your the one I won't forget* *
And if I die* *before you do* *I'll go to heaven* *And wait for you* *I'll give the angels* * back their wings* *
And risk the loss* *Of everything* *Just to prove* *My friendship is true* *To have a friend just like you* *

thx for the topic brother

24-09-2004, 12:37 AM
thanks alot D12_girl

iam really happy to hear this ! thanks agian
Good Luck sister,
Byeee:08:

TEDUSE 1=BAGGIO
24-09-2004, 03:35 PM
usually i dont like to read a long topic but that was good .

thanx man .

Amuro Ray
24-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Keep it that way dud:D

24-09-2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks all
I hOpe yOu Like it
:D