المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نتائج مسابقة التصميم في كونامي .. نبغى آرائكم

Silver Wolf
24-09-2004, 03:02 PM
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/pic/cacam_head.gif

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/pic/cacam_head2.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=580 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text align=left>Applications will no longer be accepted. We have received 5,482 applications. </SPAN>

Winners will be announced at the Tokyo Game Show and on the Konami JPN website in September.
Thank you very much to all of you who have sent in their designs!</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- 1 --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#e5ebe7>
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/pic/cacam_pic04.gif
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=474 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text align=left bgColor=#ffffff>im so hapyy :)
for the camouflage i was searching something very special and flashy and i don't think about THE camouflage but more for a dress^^
</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- 2 --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#e5ebe7>
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/pic/cacam_pic02.gif
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=474 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text align=left bgColor=#ffffff>The reason why I sent in my application was that I assumed there would not be that many applications.
I said to myself, "This is not right. I've gotta do something about this." and also "There is a better chance for me to be selected!"

<!-- 3 --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#e5ebe7>
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/pic/cacam_pic01.gif
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=474 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text align=left bgColor=#ffffff>I dealt with a subject that people would normally avoid.
I did so in a childlike, playful way. I kept the brown color to be loyal to the real thing.
The concept of my design is "filth in a friendly way" (laughs).

Initially, I tried to think of cool designs and simple designs. But I thought coolness was not fun.
So, I decided to pursue coolness in a funny way.
I took the brownness of the desert camo and replaced it with solid wastes, and then the black in chocolate chip camo with flies. I started laughing while creating this design.
I am really happy that this design has been selected.
I have never been this thankful to solid wastes (laughs).

<!-- 4 --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle bgColor=#e5ebe7>
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mgs3/english/pic/cacam_pic03.gif
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=474 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000000><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=text align=left bgColor=#ffffff>I have always admired Kojima-san and the Metal Gear team, even in creating realistic worlds and settings with incredible attention to detail, they keep the gameplay always, in the realm of fun, forging ahead with varied and interesting scenarios to serve that, all supported by the interesting stories and characters.

This design was only one of the many ideas i had floating around in my head.
I had *so* many designs that i wanted to implement so i just had to choose my favourite ones at that moment.
I felt that i should design something that you wouldn't imagine Snake would be wearing (at least not in a Jungle^-^), something that is fun,
interesting, maybe even contradictory - mummies are always evil, aren't they??

..so i created a design that would probably have no chance of fitting into such a setting or narrative (but fused with that element of fun); but u never know, in the world of card board boxes and crocodile headgear^-^

Since Metal Gear Solid is my favourite PSone game,
and Metal Gear Solid 2 is my favourite PS2 game.
it is obviously amazing to have a chance to contribute something to MGS3 via this Camouflage Campaign, and i am anticipating the game very much. please enjoy my design; I wonder what Snake will think of this outfit^-^
also Shinkawa-san has the most distinct of art styles~!!

صراحة التصاميم رائعة .. ويستاهلون .. وانا كنت ابسوي تصميم لكن اول مابدت المسابقة شفت تصاميم رائعة واصابني الاحباط .. عموما مبروك للي فازوا .. ومبروك للفرنسي ..

وبصراحة لو مخليني ارشح رشحتهم كالتالي ..

1-الفرنسي .. لبس النمر ..
2-البريطاني .
3-الياباني .. الموز .
4-الياباني . مايستاهل يفوز اصلا !

عموما حطيت تصويت اشوف ترشيحاتكم ..

تحياتي لكم

Pepsi Kun
24-09-2004, 03:21 PM
خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ ..

الياباني الرابع سخييييييييييييييييف >_________< وسخ خخخخخخخخ ..

البــاقي كلهـا رائعة الموز بايخه .. النمر راااائعة والثانية رائعة :biggrin:

مشكور ذا ون على االموضوع:biggrin:

Silver Wolf
24-09-2004, 03:52 PM
هههههه

نورتنا بيبسي 911 ..

بس ترى الموز والوسخ على قولتك .. موالأخيرين ..

المشسكلة انهم بترشيح الموقع الثاني والثالث ..

والله ظالمين البريطاني !

العفو عموما .. حياك الله ..

msm
24-09-2004, 07:06 PM
الأول والأخير جديين .. والموز والـ... :tongue2: (تصدقون في البداية راح بالي لخلية نحل) مو لذيك الدرجة بس فكاهيين .. وأعتقد الموز له دور بسالفة قرود ايب سكيب :p ..

القرصان بودي
24-09-2004, 08:53 PM
والـ... :tongue2: (تصدقون في البداية راح بالي لخلية نحل) ..
والله مثلك لو مانمبهتني كان مانتبهت أصلا :D
بس أحسن شي تصميم الفرنسي :biggthump
أما الوسخ ذا كان مايرشحونه أبو ال..<===أقول أسكت :09:
تسلم ذا ون وأكيد راح أصوت للفرنسي
ومرة أخرى تسلم أيديك أخوي على التصويت :biggthump

Silver Wolf
25-09-2004, 04:13 PM
(تصدقون في البداية راح بالي لخلية نحل)

هههههه والله ياانت تفكيرك بريء! :)

والله مثلك لو مانمبهتني كان مانتبهت أصلا :D
بس أحسن شي تصميم الفرنسي :biggthump
أما الوسخ ذا كان مايرشحونه أبو ال..<===أقول أسكت :09:
تسلم ذا ون وأكيد راح أصوت للفرنسي
ومرة أخرى تسلم أيديك أخوي على التصويت :biggthump
والله انكم بريئين .. أنا الصراحة لمدة 3 ثواني احسبها لبس عسكري .. لكن فهمتها على طول !

اكيد الأكثر بيصوت للفرنسي يستاهل ..

العفو ترى ماسوينا شي كلها كوبي وباست ! :)

Frank Jeager
25-09-2004, 08:59 PM
يمكن قرود إيب سكيب تتبع سنيك اذا لبس الموز :tongue2: والله حركات حلوة الموز :biggthump

Kingdom Hearts
25-09-2004, 09:49 PM
واااو التصمايم حلوه.
الرابع حلو حق المومياء.
وشكرا

Silver Wolf
26-09-2004, 03:29 PM
يمكن قرود إيب سكيب تتبع سنيك اذا لبس الموز :tongue2: والله حركات حلوة الموز

مين ايب سكيب هذا؟ :D .. اكيد انت اللي مصوت للموز .. :p .. بس الموز حليوة يعني فكرة حلوة لكن التصاميم الرائعة والجذابه بالنسبة لي هي اللي فيها قوة ! بس هم يبون شي جديد ومميز !

نورتنا فرانك ..

كينجدوم هيرتس .. حياك الله ... انا مثلك عجبني المومياء وحقة جلود الحيوانات ذي !