المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ITS MEANING

konnan87
19-08-2001, 05:48 AM
ITS MEANING
Muslims praise Allah SWT and solicit His Blessings for His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad SAW. The true knowledge of Allah SWT and His attributes have come to us through him. Prophet Muhammad SAW taught us that Allah SWT is the only God that we must serve. Allah SWT Says,

"Lo! I, even I, am Allah. There is no god save Me. So serve Me and establish worship for my remembrance." [Taaha: 14]

The term Allah SWT is the proper name for the Creator and Sustainer, Who will reign supreme in the universe and Who alone is worthy of the highest honor, the greatest respect and admiration, and is the sole object of worship. The word, is in fact, incapable of translation. Other words like God and Deity are poor substitutes for it.

Allah SWT is not a common noun meaning a god or a divine being. It is a proper noun par excellence. No plural can be derived from it and it has, according to the best authorities, no root and derivation. The word connotes all attributes of perfection and beauty in their infinitude and denotes none but the One and Unique God, the Supreme, Perfect, Tender, Mighty, Most Gracious, Most Benign and Compassionate.

The title Allah SWT is called the Ism az-Zat, or the essential name of God, all other titles including Rabb, being considered Asma' as-Sifat, or 'attributes' of the divine being. These attributes are called al-Asma' al-Husna or the 'Excellent Names'. This expression occurs in the Noble Qur'an as follows:

"Allah's are the Excellent Names. Invoke Him by them." [Al-A'raaf: 180]

Those who recite the name 'Ya-Allah-Ya-Haiyyu' 1000 times everyday, Allah SWT will (inshaaAllah) give him confidence in whatever he do. The more we remember Allah SWT, the better our heart will be. The heart is the source of good and bad thoughts and deeds, so if we always remember Allah SWT, it will avoid us from doing vices. The Messenger of Allah SWT said:

"Everything has a polish and the polish of heart is the remembrance of Allah SWT." [Baihaqi]

Courtesy of: Ummu Maisarah

salam

konnan87
19-08-2001, 04:02 PM
:)