المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نكت عربية و انجليزية

Dark E-Ko
10-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Heyo whtsup

بالأول هاذي أول مشاركة لي فاعذروني اذا كانت مليقة, و أعتذر مسبقاَ من الإخوان الصعايدة

1. صعيدي كان يدعي ربه 30 سنة علشان يرزقه بولد. أخيراَ نزل عليه ملاك و قال له "اشرايك تتزوج بلأول يا حمار؟"

2. صعيدي مرض ابوه فوداه المستشفى. اهناك قال له الدكتور ابوك عنده جلطة بالمخ, الصعيدي استغرب و قال " طب الجلطة و عرفناهة, المخ جالو من اين؟"

3. أثناء زيارة إنجلترا, جورج بوش كان يحتسي الشاي مع الملكة . يسألها ما هي فلسفة قيادتها . تقول أنّه هو إحاطة نفسها بالنّاس أذكياء . يسأل كيف تعرف إذا كانوا أذكياء . أعمل هذا بسؤالهم الأسئلة المناسبة ردت الملكة . اسمح لي أن أريك.
تتّصل بتوني بلير و تقول, السّيّد رئيس الوزراء . من فضلك أجب هذا السّؤال : لدى أمّك طفل, و لدى أبيك طفل, و هذا الطّفل ليس أخاك أو أختًا . من هو ؟ يردّ توني بلير, "هو أنا, يا ملكتي ."
صحيح . شكرًا و إلى اللقاء, السّيّد, يقول الملكة . هي تنهي المكالمة و تقول, هل أفادك ذلك يا سّيّد بوش؟"
"نعم شكرًا كثيرًا . أنا بالتّأكيد سأستخدم ذلك !"
عند العودة إلى واشنطن, يقرّر أنه من الأفضل أن يضع رئيس لجنة العلاقات الخارجية بمجلس الشيوخ إلى الاختبار . يستدعي جيسي هيلمز للبيت الأبيض و يقول, دفّات عضو مجلس الشّيوخ, "أتساءل إذا يمكن أن تجيب سؤالاً لي ."
" بالطّبع سيدي. ماذا في فكرك ؟"
أهه, لدى أمّك طفل, و لدى أبيك طفل, و هذا الطّفل ليس أخاك أو أختك . من هو ؟"
سرفل هيلمز و يتلعثم و أخيرًا يسأل, هل يمكن أن أفكّر فيه و أرجع إليك ؟"
يتّفق بوش, و ورق هيلمز . تنادي الدّفّات اجتماع أعضاء مجلس الشّيوخ جمهوريّين كبار آخرين فورًا, و يركّزون في السّؤال لمدّة عدّة ساعات, لكنّ لا أحد يمكن أن يتوصّل إلى إجابة . أخيرًا, في اليأس, هيلمز ينادي كولين باول في وزارة الخارجيّة و يشرح مشكلته .
"المشكلة هنا, الابن, لدى أمّك طفل, و لدى أبيك طفل, و هذا الطّفل ليس أخاك أو أختك . من هو ؟"
يردّ باول فورًا, هو أنا, بالطّبع,أيها بسكويت الأهبل ."
هيلمز يسرع ثانية إلى البيت الأبيض و يصرخ," أعرف الإجابة, السّيّد ! أعرف من هو ! إنّه كولين باول !"
و إجابات بوش في الاشمئزاز," الخطأ, عليك اللعنة أيها المغفل, هو توني بلير !"

And now for the english jokes
Dirty Little Johnny is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying any attention, when the teacher calls his name.

"Yeah teach?" he replies.

"If there are three ducks on a fence and you shoot one of them with a shotgun, how many are left?" asks the teacher.

Johnny answers "Well, teach, if I shoot one of them with a shotgun, the loud noise is gonna make them all fly off."

"No, Johnny, there will be two left if you shoot one with a shotgun, but I like the way you're thinking." the teacher responds.

"Well teach, I've got a question for you... There are 3 women that ome out of an ice-cream parlor, one is biting her ice-cream cone, one is licking it, and one is sucking on it. Which one is married?"

The teacher, a little taken back by the question answers, "Well, uh, gee Johnny, I guess the one that's sucking on the ice cream."

Johnny replies "No teach, the one that has the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking!"

2. A young blind boy is being tucked into bed by his mother. The mom says "Now Billy, pray really hard tonight and tomorrow, your wish will come true!". Billy says, "Ok mommy." and goes to sleep. The next morning, Billy wakes up and screams "MOMMY! I'm still blind, my wish didn't come true!", the mom answered, "I know - April Fools!"

One day there was this preacher and he was having his usual sermon when all of a sudden it started raining, really, really, hard!!!! After about 1 full hour of complete non-stop rain, they started making evacuations because the whole church was flooding, but the preacher just stood there in the ankle-deep water. A guy in a car came up to him and said. "Preacher, Preacher you better get in here before you drown!" But the preacher just replied "Don't worry God will save me." The man then said "Whatever!" and drove away. The water was now knee-deep and a guy in a raft came over to the Preacher and said "Preacher, Preacher you better get in here before you drown!" Despite the second warning the Preacher just stood there and replied "Don't worry God will save me." The man then said "Whatever!!" and rowed away in the orange raft.

The water was now waist-deep and a guy in a power boat came to the Preacher and said "Preacher, Preacher you better get in here before you drown!" Despite the third warning the Preacher just stood there and replied "Don't worry God will save me." With that the man said "Whatever!" and jetted away in the power boat. The water was now neck-deep and a guy in a helicopter came and said "Preacher, Preacher you better get your butt in here before you drown!" The man still just stood there and replied "Don't worry God will save me." And with that the man said "Whatever" and flew away. The water then got so deep that the Preacher was sucked under and died. When he opened his eyes he noticed that he was in heaven. He then saw God and asked "God! Why didn't you save me from that horrible flood?!?" God then replied, " I sent you a car, a raft, a power boat, and a helicopter!!! What else do you want from me?!"

Mista Koo
11-10-2004, 03:40 PM
كمشور أخوي على النكت الحلوة ولكن النكت النجليزية كلامها مخالف لقوانين المنتدى أرجو من أي المراقبين حذفها

TiTaN
11-10-2004, 03:57 PM
النكت العربية حلوة

لكن الانجليزية
مخالفة ..........

Dark E-Ko
13-10-2004, 11:23 AM
آسفين يا اخوان على النكت البايخة و لكن لو أعرف إشلون أشيلهم راح أشيلهم و مرة ثانية متأسف

GEX-R
13-10-2004, 03:15 PM
ههههههههههههههههههه

النكت العربية حلوة :laughing:

والانجليزية مافهمتها :08: