المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : After Snake Eater

madvirus
17-10-2004, 11:37 PM
I think by now everybody played MGS: THE TWIN SNAKE AND MGS2: SONS OF LIBERTY and inshai Allah will play MGS3: Snake Eater.

I heard also they might be releasing MGS4 and MGS5 that will be the end of the story or they want to release more.

MGS1 is talking about the snake mission in Alaska many questions where there who are these members of FOXHOUND where they came from?

Example Sniper Wolf she was talking about A man called Salidun who raised her (Is he the Big Boss the father of the Snakes) or one of them?

In MGS2 the patriots and the la-li-lolaie (if it is right spelling) who is really Ocelot is working for the Solidus Snake or other people. Now in MGS3 will it explain what happened before MGS1, MGS2, MG (Nintendo) and MG2 (Nintendo). and where the characters came before, by looking to the characters they seems to be more likely like FOXHOUND (compare between MGS1 and MGS3) because in MGS2 Ocelot says in a meaning "everything was like shadow Moses island". Let us say this is it MGS4 and MGS5 what they will be like is after MGS2 mission? Or more explaining about the past.

I think MGS3 will make another breakthrough like MGS1 and MGS2. I cannot wait to be released.

Silver Wolf
17-10-2004, 11:46 PM
I think by now everybody played MGS: THE TWIN SNAKE AND MGS2: SONS OF LIBERTY and inshai Allah will play MGS3: Snake Eater.

أكيد ...

I heard also they might be releasing MGS4 and MGS5 that will be the end of the story or they want to release more.

يقال ولم يتم التأكد حتى الآن ..

who is really Ocelot is working for

هو ليس مع سوليدوس وليس مع روسيا !

هو مع أوسلوت فقط .. أي يعني نفسه !

ارجوا اني اكون افدتك ..

تحيتي الطيبة لك ..

Snake_Eater
18-10-2004, 03:33 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اخوي madvirus من اكبر ميزات ميتل قير هي الغموض وكوجيما كان بارعا في اخراج لعبة حيرت كل من يلعبها وجعلتهم يلهثون وراح فك شفرات اللعبة ومعرفة اسرارها , حتى وصل بهم الحال لعقد اجتماعات للأستنتاج والتحليل عما حدث قبل ذلك؟ وكيف؟ ولماذا؟ . . .

مثل كيف وجدت مجموعة الفوكس هوند و la-li-lolaie , ومن هم اعضائها فكان لزاما العودة للماضي للتعرف على هذا السر . . .

عالم ميتل قير عالم ملئ بلأسرار التي قد لا تجد اجابة شافية لها . . .

ولا تستبعد ان يجلب لنا الجزء الثالث MG3 المزيد من الغموض والأسرار التي قد ندخلنا في دائرة التحليل والتخمين مرة اخرى . . .

شكرا لك . . .

Neo Cid
18-10-2004, 03:43 PM
جزء رابع و خامس .. بالترايلر الاخير مكتوب أنه الجزء الاخير من هذي الثلاثية .. يعني إما تكون النهاية أن ان هيدو كوجيما يغير بالاسم و يبدي بسلسلة جديدة تحت مسمى جديد .. :)

Kingdom Hearts
18-10-2004, 06:19 PM
جزء رابع و خامس .. بالترايلر الاخير مكتوب أنه الجزء الاخير من هذي الثلاثية .. يعني إما تكون النهاية أن ان هيدو كوجيما يغير بالاسم و يبدي بسلسلة جديدة تحت مسمى جديد .. :)

كوجيما قال اخر جزء اكون مسؤول عنه.
وقد يكون مثل ما قلت.

ولا تستبعدون وجود اجزاء اكثر.
لكن ميتل قير 3 اذا ما افصحت عن ما هية القصه فتحل الكثير من التساؤلات الوارده حاليا.