المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : bad spelling

Perfect Chaos
31-10-2004, 01:40 PM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

Another_One
31-10-2004, 01:44 PM
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

is this a new langauge?

mod
31-10-2004, 01:46 PM
:wow: that was amazing

:06: I couldn`t believe it in the first time

;) thanks Perfect Chaos

Unknown
31-10-2004, 07:42 PM
nobody can read that:tongue2:

:::

(slpeling was ipmorantt)

i agree with that

but spelling can be hard some time

::::

thank you Perfect Chaos

mod
31-10-2004, 07:48 PM
nobody can read that

I read it before you and it was as clear as the sun

:wow: it was incredible

Sander
02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Lo0oL I love it
Thanx dude ^^ I like your thread
It awesome :biggthump

ZeroSystem
02-11-2004, 02:53 AM
Wlel try tlinlig it to the taecehr . I bet he wlil be hpapy to tkae aawy yuor mraks

toguhh tihs is the scenod tmie I hared aubot it tahkns aolt Preceft Coahs it was ncie to raed it aiagn

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my

:tongue2: teacher will realy have bad time if I keep on like that in a test

or mbyae noooot a Zreo is vrey esay gvie

Perfect Chaos
02-11-2004, 09:33 AM
Thanks Everyone :)