المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : HElp I need u to correct the paragraph plz

perel
07-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Hello plz I need ur help to correct me the wrong words or to add some expression and to correct the tense of verbs because I have to present this paragraph to my teacher in university and I'm not very good in english the subject is that I have to write a paragraph in what I diid this summer
please help me in english and I will help u sure in french.and plz tell me ur opinion about it
The first day in my summer vacation started when I finished my last test exam in Biology.
I didn't believe that I finished my exams after a long and hard winter between books and papers.
My friends were very happy too ,we decided to spend a great day together.
First of all we went to dinner .after that to cinema .
everyweek my family and I spent a whole day in beirut especially in downtown where people don't sleep.
I can't forget internet,is everything for me ,I spend more than 5 hours per day on it .I can browse the whole world in front of a small screen.
During these days ,I was not very happy because I'm waiting the results of my official exams
After three weeks ,in afternoon I read the results on internet
thanks God I passed.
This is my happiest day in my life .
I called all my families and friends to share the joy.
I set a plan for what I have to do this summer.
First going to beach with friends,playing my favourite hobby basket-ball,studying for my entrance exam in lebanese university.learning drive to have my own "drive booklet" q
My uncle will come from italy,I'm very happy to see him again,we spent a great time together.
Finally is my birthday on september 16 I will be 19 years old
we made a big party with family and some friends.
My vacation is finished I will start a new year at university.

classico
07-11-2004, 07:39 PM
why don't u just copy the paragraph I gave u yesterday.. :أفكر:

ZeroSystem
08-11-2004, 01:51 AM
I will work on it . hope you like it the things I change will be in red ok

===============================

The first day in my summer vacation started when I finished my last exam in Biology.

I didn't believe that I finished my exams after a long and hard winter between books and papers.

My friends were very happy to ,we decided to spend a great day together.

everyweek my family and I spent a whole day in beirut especially in downtown where people don't sleep.

I can't forget internet,is everything for me ,I spend more than 5 hours per day on it .I can browse the whole world in front of a small screen.

During these days ,I was not very happy because I'm waiting for the results of my official exams

After three weeks ,in the afternoon I read the results on the internet

thank God I passed.

This is my happiest day in my life .

I called all my family and friends to share the joy.

I set a plan for what I have to do that summer.

First going to beach with friends,playing my favourite hobby basket-ball,studying for my entrance exam in lebanese university.learning to drive to have my own "drive booklet" q

My uncle was comeing from Italy, I was very happy to see him again,we spent a great time together.

Finally is my birthday on september 16 I will be 19 years old

we made a big party with family and some friends.

My vacation was finished and I started a new year at university.

-----------------------

in the first sentence I removed the word test cus its the same as exam

perel
08-11-2004, 02:20 AM
Thank u very very very very much ZeroSystem

I will present it tomorrow.

and u my brother classico don't be sad thank very very very much but sorry I need some from reality I don't want to write that I traveled to france
but I will not forget u thank u very much if u need any help I'm here ok?

bye bye take care!

IslamSoft
09-11-2004, 11:24 AM
The first day in my summer vacation started when I finished my last test exam in Biology.
My friends were very happy too ,we decided to spend a great day together.
I can't forget internet,<<it was>> everything for me ,I <<spent >> more than 5 hours <<a>> day on it .I <<could>> browse the whole world in front of a small screen.
During these days ,I was not very happy because <<I was>> waiting the results of my official exams
After three weeks ,in <<an>> afternoon I read the results on <<the>> internet
thanks God I passed.
This <<was>> my happiest day in my life .
I called all my <<family>> and friends to share the joy.
I set a plan for what I have to do this summer.
First going to beach with friends,playing my favourite hobby basket-ball,studying for my <<admission>> exam <<to a >>lebanese university.learning <<driveing>> to have my own "drive <<license>>" q
My uncle will come from italy,I'm very happy to see him again,we spent a great time together.
Finally, <<it>>is my birthday on september 16 I will be 19 years old
we <<will make>> a big party with family and some friends.
My vacation is finished I will start a new year at university