المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تقرير سري عن مقتل الوسيم الأبله مارك كيمت

ح م ا س
02-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Will The Real Mark Kimmitt Please Stand Up?
Nov 30, 2004
By Bruce Kennedy, JUS

Remember Brig. Gen. Mark T. Kimmitt? He was one of the top brass US generals who gave countless press conferences detailing the American “progress” in the war in Iraq. For those who don’t know his background, Kimmitt's father, Joseph Stanley Kimmitt, is a former Col. in Army who morphed his military service into a Washington, DC, public relations, or lobbyist gig rather, called Kimmitt, Senter, Coates, & Weinferter. As son Mark promoted the war in Iraq, Dad was representing defense contractors such as Textron Defense Systems, Talley Defense Systems, and Boeing (makers of the Army's Apache attack helicopter). The Kimmitt’s are a classic example of the revolving-door syndrome of US military officers and defense contractors - the basis of the "military-industrial complex", the self -cloning monster that feeds on war, death, and destruction.

Up until recently, Mark was the very visible and exuberant “Gung Ho Kimmitt” but we have not heard from for sometime. On the DOD website, a press release dated April 22, 2004 (around the time of Fallujah 1) states that he received a promotion.

“Brig. Gen. Mark T. Kimmitt, commanding general, XVIII Airborne Corps Artillery, with duty as deputy director for operations, C-3/chief, military spokesman, Combined Joint Task Force-7, Iraq, to deputy director, plans and policy, U.S. Central Command, MacDill Air Force Base, Fla.” (that’s Florida, USA).

Oddly, he then pops up in press statements all through May inside Iraq. His last recorded briefing was released by the Pentagon Saturday, June 26, 2004 however it is unclear where he was physically located at that time. And then as if by magic, the PR man for the Iraq massacre disappeared.

That is, until now. Sources close to the resistance in Iraq tell us that Mark, along with other officers, was killed by Mujahideen in an ambush near Sammara. To further back up this claim, Cpl.A.Bock posted on Sunday November 21, 2004 at 12:01 AM to the Indymedia.org site the following:

I am sorry to tell you that Brig. Gen Mark Kimmitt was KIA just about two months ago in an ambush on the road to Baghdad airport. The info is still classified but I don't care, I lost both of my legs in a IED.

(link: http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2004/04/67286_comment.php#70498)

Coming from one of their own makes for a very convincing claim. If Brig. Gen Kimmitt is alive and well in Iraq or anywhere else, he could easily dispute these claims by simply making an appearance. Will the real Mark Kimmitt please stand up? (JUS)

Omar Al-Faris also contributed to this report

Pr.Game
02-12-2004, 05:35 PM
الكلام باللغة الانجليزية ..
وهو صعب الفهم ..
لكن لدينا في منتدى الأخبار موضوع بالعربية ..
يخبر عن مقتل هذا الطاغية ..
على كل حال ..
جزاك الله خيراً ..