المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الجهاز و القطع مساعدة في تعريف كرت الصوت ؟

the king
08-12-2004, 01:19 AM
HI ,,, Sorry I can't write arrab

anyways
my probelm is that I've formated my comp. and I lost all configuration was in there ,,, so now I am running the comp. and the sound is not working ,,,, now what's the best way to have the sound back even though that I don't have the Sound card CDS ????

Atsmknv
08-12-2004, 01:47 AM
HI ,,, Sorry I can't write arrab

anyways
my probelm is that I've formated my comp. and I lost all configuration was in there ,,, so now I am running the comp. and the sound is not working ,,,, now what's the best way to have the sound back even though that I don't have the Sound card CDS ????
Hello there man

about the sound card what you need now , is the sound card driver software so you the sound card will work again .

but you need to know two things before you fix this problem :-

1-The name of the sound card maker
2-The model of your sound card

if you have these two things then you can easly go to the makers web site and then search for your sound card model and get the latest compatable driver for your windows from there .

unless your sound card is build in the motherboard , in that case you have to go to the maker of the motherboard's web site and look for your motherboard and then get the latest driver for its sound card.

i hope i helped :)

the king
08-12-2004, 01:53 AM
well yeah you've helped and I thank you very much ,,,, but the probelm is I dunno how to figure out these things ,,,, so plz can you explain how could find the names

ArabianKnight
09-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Go to My computer properties>Hardware>Device Manager>Scan for Hardware changes
and for searching from the net.
and i hope it will work:)