المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نصيحة ثانية للاعضاء

faros
12-12-2004, 09:59 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمته الله و بركاته ,,

يا أخوان بلاش تتكلموا بالسلانج , حاولوا تتكلموا الفورمال انجليش , لو تبغوا من جد تتعلموا انجليزي , ترا ابد ابد السلانج ما يعني انه الواحد متمكن من الانجليزي (هذا الاعتقاد سائد بين الناس كثير) , اللي يبين تمكن الشخص من الانجليزي هو التكلم بالفورمال انجليش و استعمال الايديومز (و هنا الناس لخصبطوا بين السلانج و الايديوم مع انه في فرق كبير بينهم)

تحياتي ,,

sky teras
12-12-2004, 10:38 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

اولا : مشكور علي النصيحه الثانيه اخوى ولكن !!

مامعنى : السلانج و الفورمال انجليش

أنتضر الاجابه

faros
12-12-2004, 11:23 PM
اخي سكاي تيرز مرحبا بك مرة ثانية ,,

السلانج هي لغة الشارع اي العامية , مثال : John يعني حمام أو Toilet و يعني العرش الملكي .

الفورمال انجليش : هي اللغة الفصحة و هي مختلفة عن السلانج , فمثلا العرش الملكي بالفصحة : throne و ليس toilet .

تحياتي ,,

maha ali
13-12-2004, 06:57 AM
thank you for this advice

bosson
13-12-2004, 11:58 AM
اشكرك عالنصائح حبيبي

وتسسسسسسسسلم :biggthump

دلــــع
13-12-2004, 01:28 PM
مشكور على النصيحه

بس انا اعتقد انه الافضل نستخدم اللغه العامية

McMaster
15-12-2004, 10:49 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Yes Mr.Faros, using the slang is not recommended , but you can't apply the formal language all the time,,,what I mean is you can use the formal language at certain places,such as, school, doing business, in an important speech to the public. writing a report or a letter to an important person. I'm not against learning the formal language....but we should differentiate between the formal, informal and the slang . once we know the difference , we will be able to know when we should use each of them. Although the slang is the most common used language, but it's not accepted at the shcools,universities,meetings etc.

TheDestroyer
16-12-2004, 10:07 AM
I think that it would be for the greater good of this forum to be in formal English since this will make new people find it easy to follow and they will improve their English faster if they keep reading formal English otherwise they will be reading in English and it will not be contributed to their experience with the language

If you want to improve your English read and write in formal English

:biggthump