المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : How can I improve my Speaking & Listening skills ?

Money Talks
17-12-2004, 03:59 PM
hello every body

please help me
I face a problem
How can i improve my speaking & listening skills .

bosson
17-12-2004, 05:58 PM
speaking

>

maybe by chating with people in english :)

>

listening

>

mmm i thing by lisening to english radio

>

but i advice u to have an vative english speaker

>

i hope that was useful for u :biggthump

>

waiting for another advices

>

bosson

McMaster
17-12-2004, 08:48 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Dear brother, In addition to what our friend Bosson just suggested , I would say... First , you should be a good listener in order to be a good speaker....Now how can you be a good listener..?? Here are the steps : First, listen to the news and write down any new words that you don't understand and then look up for their meaning in the dictionary , but remeber... It would be better if you use an English-English dictionary , English dictionaries give you the exact meaning with the word synonyms which will, consequently, enhance your vocabulary.

Second, use the new words . find it's secrets, find out all it's possible meaning and use them in different sentences. Finally, try to find a non-arabic friend to practice your new words. NOTE : there are some books help and teach you how to form a perfect sentence. I had one called ( Guide to the Perfect Sentence Construction) It was printed by Bay book Publisher in1982

Now , In my opinion, the above mentioned hints can be - somehow- helpful .... I wish i could do better for u

GOOD LUCK