المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : You know you are arab if

Zia
20-12-2004, 09:30 AM
You think the flea market is a cool place to hang out
Your cousin is your brother-in-law
Uncle dances at beheading of lamb
Wife is worth her weight in gold (literally)
Claim Dillard's, but shop at Swap Meet
Family brings tabla to your High School graduation
You claim you can spot another arab a mile away
You are runner up in annual family hairy chest contest
Soccer games take ten minutes, soccer disputes last forty minutes
You and all your friends racing to see who becomes first doctor in family
You show all your friends where the middle east is on a globe
Sister is your personal maid
Mother is personal cook
You translate at Parent-Teacher meetings
Blame world problems on Jewish
You are from the middle east

:09:

Musou
20-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Ah, yes...

Another award-winning piece of crap.
Congratulations, you've just made a fool of yourself. :reporter:

oh, by the way....
Have you been living in some ghetto or something? :33:

Zia
20-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Well. No I don’t live in the ghetto and not planning to do so. And this piece is dry humor piece. If you don’t get that’s your problem. And I’m not fool and will never be one. And congratulations on your crappy method of communication

Musou
20-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Some 'piece of humor' I'd say...
Let's see what the guys say about it... :أفكر:

Zia
20-12-2004, 10:27 PM
You are really something else, I could careless about your opinion because it’s obvious that you are trying to bend over backward to act wise but what I see is opinionated mentality that’s sad.

Euro2004
20-12-2004, 11:15 PM
الإقامة: NY
hmmm
intersting
--------------------------------
You know you are american if

you don’t know who is your mother nor your father

you don’t have uncle at all

(wife sleeps with other ten men)

use your credit like idiot and after that you have to pay 100 double the money you should pay

you dont have family when you get to your high school

you claim that you in a freedom country but u really dint know with who you slept yesterday ..most the time with their sisters

you are a runner in a contest "The drug contest"

you don’t start basketball game at all and if you do you hit the coach with the ball

unfortunately you don’t have hope to be a doctor at all nor to work at MacDonald

you don’t have friends ... if you do they are online...and if you really do in the real life you both are gays !

sister? lol... does that mean anything to you anyway ?

mother, you don’t have one ...so you borrow from somewhere else (maybe neighbors)

Blame world problems on Osama Bin laden

you vote for the dumb bush coz you are idiot like him

:09:

TheDestroyer
20-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Ah, yes...

Another award-winning piece of crap.

Congratulations, you've just made a fool of yourself. :reporter:

oh, by the way....

Have you been living in some ghetto or something? :33:

I totally agree with you Musou

:boggled: :shock22:

Oh man what's going on in this forum so many worthless topics I am getting sick of this

:(

somebody please finish this off

Musou
20-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Well said, Euro2004 :biggthump
I couldn't have said it better myself

@The Destroyer:
Look at the bright side, man! :)
We've got a lot of great (and I do mean great) members
and even greater topics :D

Zia
21-12-2004, 03:35 AM
Okay, it’s clear from all the answers that you have to focus on something to hate because you don’t want to focus on how to change and better yourselves. The real hate is not for what I wrote (which visibly for some reason you didn’t even understand), but for yourselves. The only thing brought you to unite on what I wrote is anger and detestation.

I guess your lack of capacity is the problem, everything I wrote is very close to reality a lot of Arab American families living in the US. This piece wasn’t meant to hurt Arabs image or make fun of them why would I do such a thing.

Everything you said made me laugh honestly I feel sorry for this poor mentality I’m done, if you guys were supposed to be the best members of this forum wow how miserable.

Bunch of uneducated people truly poignant go pick on some one else and next time find someone shares your same limited minds.

I’m done with this I don’t like to associate with people like you. It was a mistake to even bother with you. This is my last time coming to this place I have better things to do and I have actually a LIFE.

Euro2004
21-12-2004, 04:15 AM
Okay, it’s clear from all the answers that you have to focus on something to hate because you don’t want to focus on how to change and better yourselves. The real hate is not for what I wrote (which visibly for some reason you didn’t even understand), but for yourselves. The only thing brought you to unite on what I wrote is anger and detestation.

I guess your lack of capacity is the problem, everything I wrote is very close to reality a lot of Arab American families living in the US. This piece wasn’t meant to hurt Arabs image or make fun of them why would I do such a thing.

Everything you said made me laugh honestly I feel sorry for this poor mentality I’m done, if you guys were supposed to be the best members of this forum wow how miserable.

Bunch of uneducated people truly poignant go pick on some one else and next time find someone shares your same limited minds.

I’m done with this I don’t like to associate with people like you. It was a mistake to even bother with you. This is my last time coming to this place I have better things to do and I have actually a LIFE.wanna be kicked out from this fourm and get a nice baned dude

and what i said its too close to the american that i know

get a life

Kubaj
22-12-2004, 12:40 AM
you want to justify your so called dry humor, or do you want us " Arabs " to laugh because

of some stereotypical image you americans try to attach to us ? :)

Lezard Valeth
22-12-2004, 04:52 AM
I bet that he's in a mother complex or a father complex :33: or maybe both :p

trying to act all american on us ? why did u come here in the first place while u are calling us retarded undirectly in ur little piece of shit not humor , u call this humor ? , then you, urself are a joke we laugh at :p well , i'll tell u why ur here because ur the retarded one ;)

PS: i bet that one of his parents or maybe both aren't even americans , more like it , an Indian who blab in english and lives under an arabian roof :tongue2: ( no offence to indians meant :D )

Euro2004
22-12-2004, 04:54 AM
PS: i bet that one of his parents or maybe both aren't even americans , more like it , an Indian who blab in english and lives under an arabian roof :tongue2:

خخخخخخخخخخ:D

Men_Tikreit
26-12-2004, 05:03 PM
what else do you expect Zia when you come here making fun of Arabs by listing all the stupidly negative points about them?

Arabs are not known for these points you listed.. Yeah some are funny but overall stupid.

Sister is your personal maid
Mother is personal cook

For the record we respect and care for our mothers and sisters a million time more than others in the world. This impression given about how cruel men are to women in Arab world is totally wrong and is of the make of the JEWS, which bring us to the second point

Blame world problems on Jewish

If I come to discus with you about world problems would you have a clue of what I am talking about?

That’s the difference between Arabs and Americans or west in general, we have much better knowledge in politics and history and future planning, we know who plans and who and why

We don’t just blame for the sake of it

If I ask you about 1840 and the London promise would you know what I am talking about?

If I talk about ruthshield and his empire would you know what I am talking about? The form of Zionism and the protocols of Zionist leaders, the 1774 meeting, do you have any idea? I strongly dought the average "person" is the US would be able to understand anything further then what the media tells him, and his knowledge is solely based on the info gained from the media

This is while the average Arabic man OR WOMEN would know much of what I said above

We don’t just blame because we are stupid as your topic shows, we blame because we try to show "stupid" people what they can’t see

Kubaj
26-12-2004, 08:02 PM
don`t bother, he or she ran away

Musou
27-12-2004, 01:17 AM
don`t bother, he or she ran away
I believe '"it" would be more fitting here :tongue2:

bosson
27-12-2004, 10:32 AM
guys dont try to make him understand :D coz he live

in foooooool life

>
good luck Zia u can viset the heeellll :biggthump peacfuly

loooooooooooooo:D ooooooooooool

>
bosson

Blueness
27-12-2004, 06:29 PM
:tongue2:Hello Zia ….Welcome to the English forum …

Forgive me … I didn't quite get the humor part in your ..

dry humor piece
or (whatever that’s supposed to be :31: )…. I find it biased
rather absurd..&

I guess you’re blinded by prejudice …
for all you can see is one-dimensional portrayal of Arabs …

I could only hope that you’d move beyond
the stereotypes toward a more balanced depiction
of the Middle Easterns …

----------------------------------

I believe '"it" would be more fitting here :tongue2:
ROFL http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/3/happy50.gif.......

hunter-zero
01-01-2005, 04:25 PM
well i dont have anything else to say you handeled the situation well any way i really hope NOt to see any more of this guy

bosson
01-01-2005, 04:29 PM
well i dont have anything else to say you handeled the situation well any way i really hope NOt to see any more of this guy

u are right broth :biggthump i hate to meet this kind of stupid mad people

they have only one idea>> that they best than the others

>
>

bosson :)

hunter-zero
01-01-2005, 04:41 PM
yes i always come across them either in english chat room or english forum there is always somebody who hate arab and some of them actually think we still live in tenets !! imean !!!!god

ZeroSystem
01-01-2005, 06:49 PM
well guys you handled good....will I think it was to hard since it was a just a bad joke. you know most of them dont even know how life is in the middle east I dont blame them cuz they dont study about our life nor ther midea gives them the whole image of it , most of the forginers who lived in our sociaity got the real diffrent image . my doctor once talled me when he was filing his papers to teach in a university in USA the the women who was doing his paper asked hem

"? do you have cars in kuwait"

and some persons I met on the net have asked me where is kuwait

how can that be I tell them its the country south of iraq they now where it is then . I think its pathetic

I think our life is way better if they dont know we dont care

about his jokes he made some real bad once but most of them a real things in our life

sorry if I wrote too much but I wish this theared could be closed its not worth waisting our brain cells on it doesnt show our good image or give us something that would benefit us.

I wish I didnt make anyone angry I just didnt like where this thread is going

and thanks

TROJAN
02-01-2005, 05:21 AM
Zia

Eat your shit
I am proud to be Arabian

:tongue2: