المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : أبي أفهم هالجمل بليز

إمارات المحبة
26-12-2004, 01:56 PM
hi everybody

i wanna ur help here plz not for me but for my brother

i wanna to know what is the meaning of these sentences

i mean the translation in arabic

1) identify the fundamental charactristics that define all projects.

2) describe in your own words, charactristics. listed in question one.give an example and use sketches and diagrams to illustrate your answer where necessary

3) indentify the planning and control the methods employed to acheive the secssesful outcome of an engineering project

4)describe in your own words, methods identified in question 3 . use sketches and diagram where appropriate to illustrate your answer

5)describe how the assembly of the attach shed could methods and you could a applay to this task

6) illustrate your answer with gamtt chart.not work planning diagram.identify the likely cost consideration of the project described

in question 5. give reason of any choose you make

خبروني المعنى لها مب لازم تكون الترجمة أوكي
بس ابي أفهم هالجمل.....

وشكرا لكم

Kubaj
26-12-2004, 02:19 PM
1) identify the fundamental characteristic that define all projects.

1 - عرف الصفات الأساسية .. التي توّضح كل المشاريع .

2) describe in your own words, charactristics. listed in question one.give an example and use sketches and diagrams to illustrate your answer where necessary.

2 - تحدث بإسلوبك الخاص عن الCHARACTERISTICS = الصفات أو المزايا المدونة في السؤال الأول ، مع تقديم مثال

وإستخدم رسومات أولية و رسومات بيانية لتصوّر وتوّضح جوابك عند الحاجة .

identify the planning and control the methods employed to acheive the successful outcome of an engineering project

3 - عرّف التخطيط والتحكم بالأساليب المستخدمة لتحقيق النتيجة الأمثل لمشروع هندسي .

describe in your own words, methods identified in question 3 . use sketches and diagram where appropriate to illustrate your answer

4- تحدث بإسلوبك الخاص ، عن ال Methods = الأساليب ، المعرّفة في السؤال الثالث . إستخدم رسوم أولية

ورسوم بيانية في المكان المناسب لتوّضح إجابتك .

5)describe how the assembly of the attach shed could methods and you could a applay to this task

أتمنى إعادة صياغة السؤال الرابع والخامس والسادس .. لكي أتمكن من المساعدة .. وشكراً ..

Star_Fire
26-12-2004, 03:47 PM
6) illustrate your answer with gamtt chart.not work planning diagram.identify the likely cost consideration of the project described

in question 5. give reason of any choose you make

6) صوّر جوابك بمخطط أو خريطة gamtt. و ليس بإستخدام خرائط التخطيط( Diagram) .

ميّز الكتلفة المحتملة للمشروع موضع السّؤال

ثم أعط السبب .. سبب إختيار إجابتك

إمارات المحبة
28-12-2004, 07:00 AM
مرحبا أخواني

مشكورين واااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااايد

وتسلم يدكم يا رب

مع السلامة