المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Help, please

Lavitz Enduro
27-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Greetings, everyone.
I have a problem and hopefully someone can help me with it

I've lost my 'old' instruction manual, which has my Playonline ID written in it
And now I don't know or remember my PoL ID. Can anyone please tell me what should I do or how to contact SquarEnix so they can help. Thanks

-Peace out-

تايدوس إمبرطور ال RPG
27-12-2004, 04:49 PM
you can contact with them from here (https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html)
but read this " For issues regarding personal information such as change of name or birthday, IDs, or passwords, please inquire by phone instead of mail form. "
so i'm not sure of thier kind of help they will give it to you by mail

Lavitz Enduro
27-12-2004, 09:43 PM
you can contact with them from here (https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html)
but read this " For issues regarding personal information such as change of name or birthday, IDs, or passwords, please inquire by phone instead of mail form. "
so i'm not sure of thier kind of help they will give it to you by mail

Already sent them an E-mail. Hope they'll send me a good reply soon. Thank you, bro

logia
28-12-2004, 06:19 AM
i've lost my old ID
sent 1000000000000000 MSG
no reply...

the only way to get it back is ..
to call them
Good Luck~

Lavitz Enduro
28-12-2004, 07:13 AM
i've lost my old ID
sent 1000000000000000 MSG
no reply...

the only way to get it back is ..
to call them
Good Luck~

Well, I know I won't call them... But I do remember that my ID has 4 letters followed by 4 numbers. I remember the letters but alas not the numbers

It's like this "LLLL####". I'll keep trying to write random numbers untill it works out (Yes, I'm insane) :x

One more thing, there is a friend of mine(In-game) that has played my character once. I've sent her an Email and hopefully she'll be able to help

Thanks, Logia. And I'm sorry to hear about your old ID :/

logia
31-12-2004, 03:02 PM
np ^^
and yes it's "LLLL####"l

good luck lol

Lavitz Enduro
31-12-2004, 11:19 PM
I got it back! Thank you very much, Logia! Don't know what I would have done without your help! ^^

Hi-nu gundam
01-01-2005, 12:01 PM
thats way i memorized my id and password

its in my head lol

peace