المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : سؤال عن مستقبل أبنائنا في الإنجليزية

فاتح القدس
01-01-2005, 04:05 PM
سؤال مهم أرجو من الجميع الإجابة عليه :

لماذا يتخرج طلابنا من المرحلة المتوسطة بعد دراسة 3 سنوات بل لا أكون مبالغاً إذا قلت من الثانوية وهم لا يستطيعون أن يركبوا جملة مفيدة باللغة الإنجليزية إلا ما ندر ؟

hunter-zero
01-01-2005, 04:16 PM
i dont have a friggen idea alot of my friends have te same proplem maybe because they think of english as a school subject , but actually english is the only school subject that is actually useful in daily life so if studints can think of english of this prospect maybe they can pay more attention to it

ZeroSystem
01-01-2005, 07:39 PM
The answer is very simple , becuase they use english in school only and the best way to be good in english is to read

not read school books read other things that has nothing to do with your studying like comics , newspapers and higher school books

honstly the one who tought me made me read while I was in 3rd grade books from high schools and after that was newspaper then the tofal book and I think thats what made me good and the fact that I like to use it if you dont ike a language you will never use it then you well never learn it

cheerios
01-01-2005, 08:56 PM
JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW USLESS OUR CRECULUM IS...H
AND HOW OUT OF DATE R THE PPL WHO INVENTED IT..H
JUST TO PROOVE THAT WE R IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND NEVER FAILING TO PROOVE THAT....... :( H

ZeroSystem
01-01-2005, 09:27 PM
the problem is not with the ppl ......but the leaderswe lack the power of controling our faith we just hand them the power to control us while we see that what we do isnt right but because who we gave power is controling we cant say a thing

the third world is a fraise that I dont see it suits us cuz it just means we are stupid ppl with a lot of money wich is wrong

we have a lot of caipabelity but our goverments dont appretiat us at all

TheDestroyer
01-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Actually it’s a very important topic

People are graduating from high school barely knowing anything about English

I think the problem starts from the inside people don’t want to learn the language

They don’t feel it is importance they always say we don’t need this language

But as soon as they graduate they eventually find that nearly all the colleges

And universities check their level in the English language that’s where they start thinking about improving their English

Mr.BM
01-01-2005, 11:58 PM
:: i thing fath al gods want in arabc not english right ::

إلا ماند كما قلت حيث أن الذي يريد ان يتعلم اللغه ويكون هاويها يتعلمها بسرعه وفي التبديل الجديد حيث ستكون اللغه الإنجليزيه من الإبتدائي اعتقد انه سيكون هناك إقبال أكثر وتعلم اكثر,,,

وشكرا...

cheerios
02-01-2005, 06:07 PM
the problem is not with the ppl ......but the leaders we lack the power of controling our faith we just hand them the power to control us while we see that what we do isnt right but because who we gave power is controling we cant say a thing

the third world is a fraise that I dont see it suits us cuz it just means we are stupid ppl with a lot of money wich is wrong

we have a lot of caipabelity but our goverments dont appretiat us at all
dosen't that make us stuped ,i mean leting laking people to controle us=>hence, we sound like we r in a third world country

Michael_From_He
03-01-2005, 08:53 PM
السلام عليكم
أنا كمثال حي
لحد الثالث متوسط كنت طاسة فالإنجليزي
و لا أي معلومة و مع كذا كنت أنجح في المدرسة(ماشاء الله على مناهجنا)
فأي حال، بديت أهتم للإنجليزي بسبب لعبة على البلاي ستيشن، و بعدين بسبب الإنترنت و بعدين الأفلام
يعني لقيت سبب يخلني أحسن مستواي بالإنجليزي
عاد الله يكون فعون اللي ما لقا محفز
حتكون قدراته فهذي اللغة الله المعين
فالمشكلة مشكلتين:
الأولى مناهجنا المتكررة كل سنة(English only)
الثانية إنه ما في أي محفز للاهتمام بهذي اللغة
لازم يسير في توعة لأنه أحسن الجامعات حتى في الوطن العربي تدرس بال إنجليزي

hunter-zero
03-01-2005, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=TheDestroyer]

They don’t feel it is importance they always say we don’t need this language

exactly what i waws saying they dont know the importance of english language but when they hit the hard surface of life and moan a little then the start doing efforts to learn english!

sky teras
03-01-2005, 11:23 PM
In fact I if talking about English languag importance

I will need for long time but our topic very important. How to learn

؟ English language ? also how got your language good

There are devices so much for learn . if they use in our school will be

good. First, they must add some study for all level.

Also they use multimedia rooms for learn the colloquy.

أسود العود
04-01-2005, 07:46 AM
لو إنها مسألة لغة أجنبية تهون

المشكلة لغتهم العربية أم اللغات فيها ضعف شديد

اتفق معاك إن اللغة الانجليزية مهمة و يجب تقويتها و لكن اللغة الأم أهم

نتمنى أن يتحسن مستوى التعليم بشكل عام فليست اللغة فقط هي الضعيفة

للأسف الضعف بشكل عام كامل المنهج العلمي منه و الأدبي و حتى الشرعي أيضا

المشكلة عندنا دش في دش بدون فائدة

حتى الجامعة

أنا ادرس هنا منهج تعبان في الهندسة 5 سنوات لو ادرس برا

شهادة اقوى 4 سنوات

و الله حرام سنة زايدة و شهادة أي كلام

و لكن بعد ايش مرت 3 سنوات من دراسة الجامعة صعب اغير رايي و ادرس برا

المهم

وضعنا التعليمي للأسف زفت جدا

Sander
04-01-2005, 06:30 PM
الانجليزيه تبي ممارسه! "كتابة و تحدثا" !

بالمتوسطه حتى المدرس يشرح عربي.. يعني مافيه شي اسمه ممارسه

كلها سؤال و جواب,, او بالأصح اكمل الفراغات و اختار الحرف الصحيح,,,,

اكيد لما تتخرج بتكون مش عارف تكون جمل زي الناس! متعود على الكلمات المتقاطعه :أفكر:

بالثانوي تكون عارف الضمائر و عارف القواعد وفاهم كلو بس مش عارف تحكي جملتين على بعض,,

شيء من المنهج ممكن تجاوب عليه اما من خارجه تجيب العيد فيه :08:

ليه!؟!؟ لأنك ماعم تمارس! لغتك حاططها بفريزر وقاعد.. مابتحركها!

لما تضطر تحكي مع جماعه انجليزي وقتها تتحرك اللغه! ومع الوقت تتطور! و بفتره بسيطه تصير بلبل بالانجليزي!!

ليه! لانك وقتها بتصير تاخذ و تعطي.. وبتلاحظ اخطاءك و يمكن من تصحيح الاخرين تلاحظها!

المهم بالنهايه بتصحح لغتك و بتبدأ تطورها! تبدأ تتعلم كلمات جديده,, تحاول تتلاعب بالجمل! :أفكر:

كذا تكون تعلمت انجليزي,,,

المدرسه بدها كلاس خاص للمحادثات! هذا هو الحل,, و طبعا صعب تنفيذه,,

لان المدرس ما حيقدر يعطي فرصه لكل طالب انو يحكي و يقول! يادوب السنه تكفى ليخلص المنهج الي عنده,,

فـــــــــــ يااخ فتح القدس,, نحن اذا حابين نساهم في تطوير لغة ابناء المستقبل بدنا نمارس اللغه معهم قد مافينا,,

واعتقد ان ذي اسهل طريقه,,

وسلامتكم.. السموحه عالإطاله بس نا مجرب :08: