المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The empty stomach should win one time " for palestine"

الاستاذ علاء
06-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Have you ever been captured and put in jail? Have you ever feel the suffering of those whose world is four walls and their prosperous life when they meet someone to talk with. And their big guilt is that they defend the occupiers of their land. This is the world of liberty, democracy, and freedom. The democratic world accuses us of terrorists, killers of innocents, and ruiners. Didn’t you kill the innocents in Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan??
Didn’t what is called Israel killed, devastate, and ruin the innocents??

Consider some suffering of prisoners when hearing about one prisoner said “we approached a farmhouse from the road and turned onto a muddy lane. Rounding the corner, we didn’t even have to get out of the truck to see or hear what awaited us. Rows of dilapidated cages were line up outside a barn. Stopping the truck, my throat constricted with shock. When I entered I awaken in the small cell. After a while, when I finished my big plight in the cell, I entered a room of 3X2 and twenty men in it. I slept on one side three or four nights. And when we allowed seeing our families, we saw cages and glass before our children and wives. Just saying hello and some few words we allowed to bubble. We are not human sometimes from the point of the Zionist soldier, so he can cram us like animals. As the stupid, rude, and donkey’s inhuman guy, the interrogator can put the cane in our back. We lived a very sickly and deadly life here in the zionist Jail.”

This is not the only picture or the only prisoner to tell some of his torture in the zionist jails. There are many pictures and what is hidden is heavier. When our prisoners demanded some rights in the aggressive jail, they considered as rebellious. The demands are not impossible to have permission but the Zionists reached to their top of dehumanized people. Is it prohibited to meet your family and children without putting cages?? Is it prohibited to take photographs with family and children?? Is it prohibited to have blankets in the cold weather?? Some other prohibitions are more oppressive on the throat our prisoners. I think it is not human to put these limits without any perception. Also it is not human to see human die for the empty stomach and no one look or at least consider some of their demands.

In spite of this torture, pain, and plight, the zionist interrogator is wrong if he think that we will stop. We won’t sop fighting because it is faith within our hearts and minds. This faith provokes every Muslim to fight against the zionist existence here in Palestine. The fighting will continue till the last drop of our blood or the last breath of our leaders in the isreali jails and even everywhere