المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لينكس انا مليت...

s7ab
08-09-2001, 12:23 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
ياشباب انا مليت من محاولات المودم على اللينكس مع العلم اني المودم اسمه موجود باللينكس ضمن القائمه النتعرف عليها ولكن كل ماحاولت الاتصال بالانترنت طلع لي انا المودم مشغول والمودم مالي نوع 3com
وعندي مودم Conexant وعندي مودم Creative ولكن ولا واحد طلع اسمه باللينكس غير 3com
واللي عنده حل لمشكلتي يرد علي باسرع وقت.......
انا ناطركم لاتطولون:)
واللي يعرف مودم يتعرف على لينكس ماندريك 8 يكتب اسمه لي على سرط انه يكون متوفر بالكويت
وانا متمني من المشرفين انهم يحطون انواع الدرايفرات اللي يتعرف عليها اللينكس بصفحه خاصه باللغه العربيه على شان اللي يبي نوع المودم مايتعطل ويسأل بالمنتدى ولكن يروح يدور عليه بالمنتدى:)
مع السلامه

l_9_l
18-11-2001, 11:45 PM
17.2 "Modem is busy"
What this means depends on what program sent it. The modem could actually be in use (busy). Another cause reported for the SuSE distribution is that there may be two serial drivers present instead of one. One driver was built into the kernel and the second was a module.

In kppp, this message is sent when an attempt to get/set the serial port "stty" parameters fails. (It's similar to the "Input/output error" one may get when trying to use "stty -F /dev/ttySx"). To get a few of these stty parameters, the true address of the port must be known to the driver. So the driver may have the wrong address. The setserial" command will display what the driver thinks but it's likely wrong in this case. So what the "modem busy" really means is that the serial port (and the modem) can't be found.

If you have a pci modem, then use one of these commands: lspci, or cat /proc/pci, or dmesg to find the correct address and irq of the modem's serial port. Then check to see if "setserial" shows the same thing. If not, you need to run a script at boot-time which contains a setserial command that will tell the driver the correct address and irq. The reason that the driver has it wrong may be due to failure of the kernel to understand the lspci data correctly. You might notice this in a boot-time message.

http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Modem-HOWTO-17.html#ss17.2

isam
23-11-2001, 01:23 PM
بالنسبة لموديم 3COM فعلى حد علمي فإن أغلب أنواعها تعمل .. إما ال Creative فعلى ما أذكر أن ال DI5560 أو شيء من هذا القبيل لا تعمل ..
موديم ال Conexant فقد عملت لدي على الإصدارات القديمة من لينكس .. و سمعت أن هناك Driver لتغيلها في الإصدارات الجديدة ..

rOOt
24-11-2001, 07:02 AM
me to ... :)
i have the same problem ...
and i have the same modem
but i dont know how to make it work...
there a driver for it?
if there is
how can i setup it?
and thanx for alll...":"

ابي اتعلم
24-11-2001, 11:18 AM
هذا الفاكس مودم تعرف علية الماندريك8.0 عندي
وهذه مواصفاته:
3Com U.S. Robotics
56K* Voice Intrnal PCI
Includes V.90 56K standard
Model No. 2884A

isam
24-11-2001, 11:04 PM
وجدتها .. و جدتها !!
بالنسبة للموديم Conexant .. فهاك موقع تثبيت ال Driver لها ل Redhat 7.1 و ل Mandrake 8 :
http://www.olitec.com/pci56kv2.html
(ملاحظة: الموقع باللغة الفرنسية ، لكن من الممكن أستعمال أي مترجم للإنجليزية مثل : http://world.altavista.com/ للتعامل مع الموقع)

بالتوفيق