المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لينكس أسئله بحاجه إلى أجوبه

DC_PS2
05-05-2005, 03:01 AM
السلام عليكم
نا جديد في لينكس عندي أسئله بخوص Mandrakelinux-10.0-Community

عندي كم سؤال حول
الكتابه بالغه العربيه كيف مع ان النظام عربي
كيف اعرف كرت الصوت والمودم من نوع Modem-Zoom V92 PCI Faxmodem وكيف أسوي أتصال بنت
إذا افتح برامج أوبن أوفس يطالبني بتسجيل النسخه حتى النضام يبي سريال نبر من وين أجيبه
كيف أنصب مندريك على هارديسك فيه WinXp بدون ما الغيها الهارديسك مقسم 20 20
إذا أجي اركب برامج بصيغه RPM مايرضي يركب أو باأحرا ركبها لكن ماتكون موجوده
كيف أسوي أتصال بانت بعد ما أعرف المودم
وشكرا
عندي كتاب الشمال لينكس لكن ماعرفت منه شئ يارت تساعدوني وشكرا
( واحد مبتدى يبى يتعلم)

DC_PS2
10-05-2005, 01:35 PM
السلام عليكم
شباب الصحراحه أنتو خيبتو أملي فيكم أنا وما طلبت شئ بس أبي شروح مبسطه مفهومه مع أن أنتو ماشاء الله أنتو خبيرين يعني لو ماتبو تعبو نفسكم معالى على الأقل أعوني شروح من مواقع حتى لو كانت بالغه E يعني أنا بحتاج وقت عشان أترجمها لكن على الأقل في شئ أقدر أفهمه

mamado_ehab
11-05-2005, 09:59 PM
alsalamo alyikom
1-for arabic language support ,i mean how to read files or write arabic language you need
a-first you have to choose the arabic language as a first language or at least second language for your system during installation and as i know that mandrake 10.00
is supporting the arabic language
b-during the installationyou have to get root password and you have to remember every time you start your system
also the user password for your normal use also use it for safety
d-install arabic fonts using the font installer in the kde center-system
i think that there is no serial number needed for open office to start and the regestration is optional
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for the modem .is it internal winmodem or it is external?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you like to install linux+winxp
you have to use the last partition for linux .
befor installation look well for your data in this partition and copy it to another partition as you will loose it in case you use it .the mandrake
can automatically use this partition to creat root,swab and home partitions
and formating will be automatic to compleet installation and you will have lilo boot loader that will make you choose wither linux or windows to start your compute
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rpm packages
need root password
and if it is not suitable for mandrake it will not be usefull
also must have this number i586
but if rpm have for example i386
it mean it is suitable for redhat and fedora but not suitable for mandrake
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you have external modem you have to run this command in the command line
#kppp
the reconfigure your modem
make query to see is it working or use another modem line
untill query had done will
then make acount
put user , password and tellephone number to your local host for the net service
hen click connect button
if you have install an internal modem-software
also use #kppp
and like before
sorry sorry i am very slow in writting arabing using the keyboard
as i use it in my work in english language only
in the pharmacy so sorry

DC_PS2
13-05-2005, 09:12 PM
مشكور اخوي وماتقصر
أنحلت جميع المشكلات لكن بقي على تعرف كرت الصوت المودم هو داخلي مايتعرف خير شر
لكن مو مشكله بحاول أسوي اعدادات الشبكه لكن اسوي كل الأعدادات من أيبيات وبروكسي لكن ما في أي جدوى

alzuabi
13-05-2005, 11:28 PM
السلام عليكم

اخوي جرب مودم خارجي ان شاء الله ينفع معاك.

DC_PS2
14-05-2005, 12:31 PM
السلام عليكم

اخوي جرب مودم خارجي ان شاء الله ينفع معاك.
وعليكم السلام
Ok
باجرب المودم الخارجي
أخوي تعرف كيف أعرف كرت الصوت
وأكون شاكر لك
عندي سؤال ليش إذا نصبت برامج الويندوز تركب في الهارد إلى فيه الويندوز ماتركب في الهارد الى فيه لينكس
مع تركب البرنامج بنجاح لايضهر في قائمة البرامج
سؤال ثاني أوبن أوفس إذا أجيب ملفات من الورد تكون الغه العربيه الحروف متداخله مع بعض
محتتاج وصله أوبن اوفس 1.1.4 لكن مايكون FTP كيف أغير واجه KDE في الشكل ذي WIN XP أستايل
ومشكور وماتقصر