وصلتني رسالة اليوم
والرساله باللغة الانجليزية
و انا راح احطها مثل ما هي ... بس بمسح الايميل ... :أفكر:

From Miss Blessing Eric.
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa
Email: (******@yahoo.co.uk)

آ Hi Dear,
I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Eric Bamba, My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.I'm a deaf girl.
آ It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one
of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2000.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!
آ
My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and since then my father took me so special.Before his death on Febuary 12th 2000 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of sevenآ million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$7.5,Million) left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa.He further told him that he deposited the money in my name,and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary but legal documents to this fund and the bank.

I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction i will come and live with you as a lover and i'm ready to do anything of your choice. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life and i wished to invested under your care please.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your lover or future wife,that is what i
want from you.
2. Can I completely trust you as a lover? .
What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account while i finalize my education?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible Immedaitely i confirmed your willingness then i will send to you my Picture .
your sincere regards,
Blessing Eric.
please do not fail to reply me at myآ private box
:أفكر:
لهادرجة انا مطلوب ؟؟ :p

Dark Watch
19-07-2005, 08:17 AM
هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه حركة والله

I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Eric Bamba

بامبا اضني المالك لشركة عصير الاناناس

My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and since then my father took me so

فلم هندي

.(USD$7.5,Million)

ههههههه عجب والله

افريقيا

هههههههه هههههههه

جماعة ححح

دوم بونج كيرازو دمو

.::RaK_BoY::.
19-07-2005, 08:27 AM
دوم بونج كيرازو دمو

لرجوك كل ولا تشفر ...

و الله ماني عارف وش اقول ....

مشكور ع المرور..

حنـــظله
19-07-2005, 09:36 AM
كيف حالك أخوي.....

أنت مطلوب حيل........................ للنصب طبعا

هذي رسائل نصب من منظمات مشهورة بهالأعمال , (شفت برنامج وثائقي عنهم بالـBBC),,,,,,,صاير مرسي الزناتي على غفله :)

المهم >>>>>>>>>> ديربالك لا يصيدونك

ولا تصيرلك أي علاقه فيهم

سلام

19-07-2005, 09:42 AM
تسلم ع النصيحة

وردك.............

سلامكو...^^

19-07-2005, 02:13 PM
كنت ابغي استهبل و اطرش ..... عشان اشوف هل الكلام صج ولا لا

ردت علي .....

Hi Dear.

Actually we know ourself newly through mail but believe me that after the transaction to your bank account then I will come over to your country for an investment and to continue my education.All our investment will base on your advise.don't worry we will be a partner but i will live under your care in your Country when i come over.

Now I was alone on this wicked world, I only sustain my lives under a humanitary home.Please don't be fear or afraid of knowing me,I only came for an investment to your company ok, I'm geniune girl.Please I begged you to assist me regard this transaction to your bank account then I will come over to your country after the transaction.Do not betray me after the money is being transfered to your bank account because it is only hope I have on this lonely world ok Dear. Please adopt me as your beloved Friend and I will obey you forever and ever.

I need your full details information like home & office address , your phone & fax number and your full name and picture, so that I will have full trust and confidence on you.Immediately you send this above informations to me then I will give you the whole details on how to get this transaction done to your account by give you the contact of a lawyer who will secure all the needed documents in your name and submit to bank also stand as your lawyer here till the fund is transfer into your account.I seriously need the above information before any futher procceedure.
Bye and send the informations to me.The attach file is my picture and i need your's too.

Yours sincerely.
Stella

bosson
19-07-2005, 04:50 PM
والله سالفتك تضحك اخوي , نصيحتي لك تغير إيميلك كللللش :09:

ولا ترى قوم الـــــ BBC ش هينين ابدا :D

سلام

19-07-2005, 05:27 PM
الايميل ها الله يسلمك نص حياتي

اذا انصرق ... ضاع مستقبلي ... ^^

و مشكور ع المداخله

Sub-Zero
19-07-2005, 08:37 PM
السلام عليكم

أخى راك بوي هؤلاء عصابات نصب ومحترفين وقد نصبوا على أناس كثيرين ..وهم منتشريين على الشبكة العنكبوتيه من خلال الأيميل وو والشات ايضاً...وثق تماماً ان هذه الرسالة التى وصلت قد ارسلت للعديد من الأشخاص..غيرك ..يعنى يبغون يستفيدون من أكثر من شخص ..وعلى الأقل ..يرد عليهم 4 او5 اشخاص من خلال مئات الرسائل التى يرسلونها دفعة واحده ( نصــــابين ):vereymad:

وايضاً هناك نقطة مهمة اغلب تعاملاتهم بالدولاروبلملايين ولكى يحسسوك بأنهم مهتمين فيك..يقومون بالأتصال عليك ... إذا لازم الأمر..:wow:

أنا بنفسى مريت من خلال هذه التجربة..من خلال شات الياهوو..ياكثرهم يؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤؤ...!!!:afraid:
لا وكمان يطلبون منك فلوس حق رسوم جمركية مدري وشو... يعنى نصب في نصب..!!!;)

على فكره الـــ junk mail لدى ملي بهذة الرسائل..ولكن مطنشهم ..ولا معطيهم وجه...لان هذا الأسلوب الأمثل لهم....!!! :biggthump

تحياتى لك ,,,..وانتبه من النصابين..أخوي !!! :D

The Wahish
19-07-2005, 08:41 PM
انا وصلتني الرسالة هذه نفسها بذاتها

كله كذب و احتيال

بالاساس ما رديت عليهم

و السلام

19-07-2005, 08:48 PM
مشكور اخوي ع التنبيه و الحين راح امسحم