المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية King Of Fighters NeoWave PS2 : First Impressions

Recca
21-07-2005, 07:55 AM
السلام عليكم ^^

بعد الحصول على نسخة الPS2 أمس كان بودي أن أطلعكم على التغيرات و الأضافات التي حصلت

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/lonewolfterry/NewAdobePhotoshopImagecopy1.jpg

modes are :
Team
Team Vs
Single
Single Vs
Endless
Gallery
Option
Network
===============
Options worthy of being mentioned :

Graphic options :
Main : toggle 3D / 2D backgrounds
Screen : Zoom
character : this a new intrsting feature, setting it to 1 will leave the character as pixleated as the arcade version, the higher the number, the more ull get an adobe photoshp like blur effec that lessens the pixelazation

Character Setting :
basically a color edit like KOF94 rebout

Sound setting :
this game has arrange music, actually...it ain't bad..hey the sound track is kinda nice :p

i still don't know why SNK adds a command button in key config, they should remove it x_x

===============================================

Overview :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/lonewolfterry/NewAdobePhotoshopImagecopy.jpg

overall the game is tight, with 3 grooves to keep it varied, the controls aren't right on like u expect from an SNK fighter, it feels unresponisve at times, oh and the lame music cut that occurs between characters in aracde is gone!! it's a great port, since the 2003 port SNK's ports have been becoming better and better and IMHO this is the best one yet ^^ sorry for the quick overview, i havent slept yet(explains the poor photoshop crop lazy job =p) but i was a bit excited about this game since the arcade we had it in sucked so much it used american style sticks =_= yay we can finally play NeoWave

PS : using the R1 button above certain characters unlocks those card/password unlocked character(geese is on K') anyway goodnight amigos and goodluck

satan signin' out

Kula Diamond
21-07-2005, 02:25 PM
كمان تغير من نسخه الاركيد, لما تعمل الHidden dm الeffects تغيرت...في الport افضل بكثير
5 الشخصيات الي اضافوها هم
Angel == on Kula and press R1
May Lee = on choi or chang,,lol i forgot and press R1
Seth
Kusanagi
Rugal

didn't get the others yet.

Dark Zero
21-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Well seeing as it's just an upraded version of 2002, guess I'll get it.....BUT WHY OMEGA RUGAL?!?!?!?!?!?!

dante-55
22-07-2005, 12:21 AM
جزء مطور عالاركيد :33:

و نزل الان على الـ PS2 , الصراحه شي مفرح

اخذها و اناقش الموضوع معاك و شكرا لك :biggthump