المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : لينكس How Can Play Vedio??

hex
09-10-2001, 08:54 PM
Well I'm Running RedHat Linux 7.1, It's Very Good Here But I Can't Play Vedios On It How Can I Do It Please Help Me, What Can I Do Shall I Install A Certain Program Or What Can I Do?:": :": :": :": :":

Anatolia
14-10-2001, 03:29 AM
Salaam
what cind a video do you want to play?
DVD or what?
we need more info for what do you want to play on your linux box..

salaam

hex
15-10-2001, 07:52 PM
no i just want to play VCD ( *.dat, *.avi, ...) zzzzz?: ?: ?: ?:

isam
15-10-2001, 11:03 PM
OK .. there is Aktion that comes with KDE2.2 .. it can play vedio .. and there is anothe choice which is a program called Mpeg TV .. it is a propretry software ( not free software) .. it plays vedio in Linux great .. but needs registration ..

hex
16-10-2001, 01:36 PM
well, infact i have these programs, but the when the clip starts the program get crashed, and i think it needs a decoder or something, indeed do you every try to paly vedio on your linux?? and what ver. of linux do you use ?? oh by the way you can wirte back to me on here or to my mail ( hexmatrix@msn.com) i would be very glade;) ;) :أفكر: ;) ;)

isam
16-10-2001, 04:56 PM
well movies worked perfectly with me running Mpeg TV and running Aktion .. I have Mandrake 8 .. for running Aktion you should make sure that you have Xanim .. if not search for it in ( www.rpmfind.net ) and install it ..
good luck