المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية Itakagi hates Tekken

Twelve
05-10-2005, 09:54 AM
God this guy cracks me up! ...and seriously why haven't Nintendo hired this man?
TeKkEn Is ThE WoRsT gAmE EvEr (http://1up.com/do/feature?cId=3144194)

Note: I DO NOT HATE TEKKEN

croove
05-10-2005, 12:22 PM
لوووووووووووووووووووووووول :jester:

Recca
05-10-2005, 01:04 PM
I dont blame him for hating tekken it's a broken game that got more praise that it should :p well...Itakagi produced the famous Rock Paper Sciccors of fighting games didnt he?? if he was so confident his game is better than Tekken, why doesnt he put it in arcades? and wasnt Dead or Alive 3 the same as Hardcore which was the same as 2(talking about apparent stuff) he can go throw himself in the nearest pit :p cos Virtua owns both him and tekken and japanese arcades prove that :p heck Namco's own soul Calibur is better than Tekken and DOA combined

^ not trying to create flames, plain hates concieted Itakagi

SALM0RE
05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
هذي المثل ينطبق عليه

"" الي مايعرف حق الصقر بشويه "" :D

Twelve
05-10-2005, 08:30 PM
I dont blame him for hating tekken it's a broken game that got more praise that it should :p well...Itakagi produced the famous Rock Paper Sciccors of fighting games didnt he?? if he was so confident his game is better than Tekken, why doesnt he put it in arcades? and wasnt Dead or Alive 3 the same as Hardcore which was the same as 2(talking about apparent stuff) he can go throw himself in the nearest pit :p cos Virtua owns both him and tekken and japanese arcades prove that :p heck Namco's own soul Calibur is better than Tekken and DOA combined

^ not trying to create flames, plain hates concieted Itakagi
Then why do some say SC2 sucks?

SALM0RE
05-10-2005, 11:20 PM
how said that sc2 was sucks..................this game took the genere to the next level .

and as an fighting game fan i think that tekken is the only 3d game that show us some changes throgh the years or the series............... just take a look at doa3 and doa2.....................nothing new exept for the new character :12: it feel like an updated version of doa2

can wait for sc3 :p l

Twelve
06-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Same here SALMORE