المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Analyze me

Kou Leifoh
13-10-2005, 12:35 PM
;) Not so far, I hunted One's mind in here, well, lemme say I profiled him .. kinda polite, I've no plans to start a war

The most interesting thing is , Leifoh was profiled ..surprising! me never thought of this before .. never thought that members, some of them, like profiling!

It's really kewl, I mean the profiling things, the analyzing things .. I would like to hear some of yours, you'll find it kewl, Just pick up One member and get him

It's just a game, you know, I'm not asking from you to do the same thing I did.. well, I mean, the real profiling is really hard .. allow me to talk in a brief about it , It's hard! It's Really damn hard .. hard as hell,,
Profilinh is a science .. and for some gifted ppl it's an art of itself .. In the real profiling , every single word you said / type, has it's deep psychological meaning ..for example ; when I wrote " by the way, NO one ever escaped Mr.Leifoh
.. I'm really so damn good in profiling ppl
I AM A MIND HUNTER "
Maybe some guys thought , damn this guy is no more than an oaf cocky one; BURN IN HELL idiot, but that's not true .. only normal persons would think like that, these words have a whole different purposes .. it's like, you know, when a wise guy plays a chess with someone he knows NOTHING about him .. he will test him, by provoking by sacrificing by by by .. etc
... That's how wise guys would play their games
Actually, Profiling is a weapon .. a really dangerous weapon, in a war, one of the things that makes you win against your enemies .. is profiling them ! by profiling them you got many things in hand ..One, you can predict his moves, his thoughts his his his! Second and the most important thing.. you would know how to win against him.. you would know his weakness points, you would get him DOWN with one strike!
It's not just a weapon in a war, it's used by FBI agents – I heard long ago there would be a special department in FBI, for psychological matters and I believe by now it's already exist – it's used by Detectives .. especially when they're after serial killer, it's important to profile him by using the way he killed his victims, blah blah blah ..
! So.. as you can see, it's NOT A GAME
And it's not a thing One could learn so easily, it takes years to master it.. unless you already got the ability of profiling .. as I said, every single word has it's deep meaning, also it's important to choose a special words in profiling .. special arrangements of words, and ….etc
it's a pain >_<
but as I said before, here, profiling is just a game .. you do not need to give 100% analyzing, also, it's important to ask some questions .. so you would know how One will react ; in case you don't know the guy you're profiling him

for example ; Do like this guy in here ;)

عموماً خلني أجرّب اللعبة معك

You have a very nice life
OR so it seems

Whenever I go, death always is right behind me.. is that a very nice life ;) ?

You go out with you "ganster" friends

I respect your words but that's not true Mr. rushin.. I believe you made me a gangster and got a gangster friends because I say bad words !
I really owe you guys an apology .. words unconsciously slip out! I beg your pardon ..
BUT, I don't believe that One must be a gangster to say such things! It's so common.. everybody is using them, NOT only gangsters ..
So, you got it all wrong Mr

chill wid ur homies

leifoh understood Nothing

hang out in the hood

do all da stuff we can't say here

specify, it's O.K with me.. that's very kewl with me, feel free to say any things.. unless you don't want to say it!

It's a picture of someone very confident on the outside
But in the inside
You're very insecure

Leifoh is profiled by many.. but this is the first time One told me this! Well, that's your opinion .. I RESPECT IT ;)

ur way of life, u know it's just acting
Trying to be someone that's not really you

the first part is cool .. I mean, just acting, nice words really, I liked it! No..
this whole part is COOL! It's a really nice way of profiling!
I won't say it's true.. you said all this while you know nothing about me, but to tell the truth - maybe you will say I'm so cocky – No one could Profiled me 100% up to now.. except One person, the most respected person I've ever known .. the only person who surpassed Kou Leifoh! But KEEP Trying .. I'm not saying that No one can profile me, there were some guys gave a 80% maximum! but Unless you're a MIND HUNTER, don't profile me ;)

please
get a life

life costs so much , I'm broke

! That what I'm asking for
.. That's the way , One profiles , the other comments
excuse me for using english but i don't have arabic keyboard .. i'll get one as soon as i can

Cheers
Leifoh

Electro M
13-10-2005, 12:56 PM
محد بيقدر يحلل شخصية اي عضو من كم رد
يبيلها وقت
لكني استخدم التحليل فعلا في مواقف معينة
مثل لما العب تنس طاولة
اقدر الاحظ نقاط ضعف الخصم اللي قدامي و نقاط قوته
لما العب ويننج اليفن اقدر افهم طريقة خصمي اللي يستخدمها في الدفاع و الهجوم
لكن اللي يعرف يلعب فعلا هو اللي ما يعتمد على طرق محددة و يحاول يتفاعل مع كل موقف بطريقة جديدة
هذا اللي يخليني احتار في طريقة لعبه

اما كتحليل شخصيات مثل ما قلت يبيلها وقت و تعامل دائم مع الشخص و ملاحظة ردود افعاله تجاه مواقف معينة
في اشخاص سهل تحليلهم و في اشخاص لا
كل انسان له شخصيته الي قد تكون صعبة القراءة او سهلة
اما انك تطلب منا تحليل شخصيتك و انا عن نفسي ما شفت لك الا ردين في المنتدى حتى الان فاستحالة :)

بس سؤال واحد
انت من وين؟

smigle
13-10-2005, 01:11 PM
من آین موضور را خوندم اما هی? ?یز نفهمیدم !!!!

شما ?ه میخواهی ب?ویی؟؟؟ انجلیزی صحبت می کنی؟؟؟

فقط یک ?یز تکرار می شود در موضوع شما : I, I, I, I,

excuse me for using english but i don't have arabic keyboard .. i'll get one as soon as i can

منتظر أن روز هستم

Yamato
13-10-2005, 04:57 PM
مستر سميقل.. هدي اللعب شوي.. @_@

ليفو... بنرجع بعد الاذان ان شاء الله...

rushin_911
13-10-2005, 05:19 PM
haha well seems you like the fact you've been profiled glad to see that :p

Lezard Valeth
13-10-2005, 06:07 PM
It's a picture of someone very confident on the outside
But in the inside
You're very insecure

Leifoh is profiled by many.. but this is the first time One told me this! Well, that's your opinion .. I RESPECT IT

ur way of life, u know it's just acting
Trying to be someone that's not really you

the first part is cool .. I mean, just acting, nice words really, I liked it! No..
this whole part is COOL! It's a really nice way of profiling!
I won't say it's true.. you said all this while you know nothing about me, but to tell the truth - maybe you will say I'm so cocky – No one could Profiled me 100% up to now.. except One person, the most respected person I've ever known .. the only person who surpassed Kou Leifoh! But KEEP Trying .. I'm not saying that No one can profile me, there were some guys gave a 80% maximum! but Unless you're a MIND HUNTER, don't profile me

A truth that's foretold, those who know don't speak, those who speak do not know, judging people is the first step of being crappy in a conversation, no matter what kinda of conversation it is.

#1: you know nothing about Kou, you just happen to see him post in a forum, depending on his mood, he might say anything and wouldn't care if anybody will get him right or wrong

#2: even for siblings and brothers living together, sometimes they actually wouldn't be able to profile one another, simply because you can't analyze anyone 100%, psychology is called the science of the unpredictables you know

#3: when you crack any sort of conversation, you can say any cool shit you want and joke like whatever you like, but when you clearly and directly judge the psychology of the one you are talking to, that's when you lose your cool and that's when you lose the battle <<< Kou Leifoh's quote since it's Kou you are judging .

PS: when anyone wants to say anything about someone, damn just say it clearly and explain it well yourself, if you think what you think is true :p , or else it will be considered bitching from a weakling who have no character and ain't a man himself.

Mr.Kou Leifoh, The Mystery unfolds always on those who think they are judging right :D , and you sure have unfolded the mystery on those who judged you i must say :biggthump

rushin_911
13-10-2005, 06:27 PM
oh D-Ken (member.php?u=74402) what wisdom, especially you're elegant use of words such as "bitching", really something to be admired :D!

I suggest you read the last post in this page:
http://www.montada.com/showthread.php?t=425141&page=3

maybe then you'll understand what this is about instead of just barging into something you know nothing about like :أفكر:

by the way, one question

من اخترع الذرّة؟ :p

adelalrslani
13-10-2005, 06:46 PM
oh D-Ken (http://member.php/?u=74402) what wisdom, especially you're elegant use of words such as "bitching", really something to be admired :D!

My boy i ain't wise,i leave the wisdom to you and your friends :p

I suggest you read the last post in this page: and i suggest you use your head a little, because the PS wasn't meant for you my boy :196: it's for someone who knows himself pretty well

من اخترع الذرّة؟

noneother than you of course :biggthump

Lezard Valeth
13-10-2005, 06:49 PM
oh D-Ken what wisdom, especially you're elegant use of words such as "bitching", really something to be admired !

My boy i ain't wise,i leave the wisdom to you and your friends :196:

I suggest you read the last post in this page: and i suggest you use your head a little and read the last page in that topic well, the PS wasn't meant for you, it's for someone who knows himself pretty well

من اخترع الذرّة؟

noneother than you of course :biggthump

Lezard Valeth
13-10-2005, 07:02 PM
I profiled you kiddo
i'm not 100% percent sure, i only read a few topics of you .. but i can say it's 75% true
believe it or not
deny it or not
.. that's what you are
a lonely pathetic kiddo

السالفة تترقع ل Kou , لأنه حبيبك بتهوفن مواضيعه تتكلم عنه , 100 % ليبرالي , غير هذا Kou قال : i'm not 100% percent sure , يعني ما أكد كلامه , أطلع منها من الحين :D

Y a z e e d
13-10-2005, 07:06 PM
رشن ، حرام تضيع وقتك في النقاش مع حجّة الزمان و سيّد المكان و مهجد الإنس و الجان ..
وربّي ما تطلع بشيء ، ما منه فايدة ، مخّه قمقم أخفاه مارس في سابع أرض لما حاربه :31:
انتبه لا ينحرك ..
هالعظيم الكبير ..

وبعدين صح ديكين ..
شف من يتكلم عن قطة الوجه ؟ و ما تلاحظ قاط وجهك هنا ؟!

rushin_911
13-10-2005, 07:08 PM
مسكين D-Ken، ما قلت لك إنّك فاهم السالفة غلط:p

تحرير: معليش يزيد ما انتبهت لردّك ههه

Lezard Valeth
13-10-2005, 07:18 PM
يزيد مشكور على المدح بعد قلبي انت :D

وروشن ماشي انا مو فاهم, فهمني شسالفة انت انا شدراني شسالفة ما رديت الا على الي قريته من الموضوع , مو منجم عشان اعرف شسالفة :196: , i'm just having fun, you too should do the same geez

ويالله نشوفكم بعدين بقوم عن الكوم الحين

Yamato
13-10-2005, 07:26 PM
ما عندي غير تعليق بسيط.. وما ابي حد ياكلني عليه....

اخ بس.. وينها انجل ترقع ظهر كل واحد فيكم بالخيزرانة علشان ما تقولون كلام فاضي..

:196:

hungry wolf
13-10-2005, 07:55 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

:p :p

wonderful topic dear Kou ^^ o

Not so far, I hunted One's mind in here, well, lemme say I profiled him .. kinda polite, I've no plans to start a war
هههههههههههههههههه

go a head ^_~ o

The most interesting thing is , Leifoh was profiled ..surprising!
u see ^_^ o

me never thought of this before .. never thought that members, some of them, like profiling!
u know nothin dude :D o

reading ppl is my game .. and i'm always playing it with ppl here :09: o

well .. i can't say i'm playing it ( sounds, somehow :أفكر: , like sarcastic from members) .. in fact , i'm always using it .. especially in discussion's topics ^_^ o

^_~

It's really kewl, I mean the profiling things, the analyzing things .. I would like to hear some of yours, you'll find it kewl, Just pick up One member and get him
المتعة الحقيقة في تطبيق الأمر واقعياً ^_^

فعندما تخوض نقاشاً أو حواراً مع أحد الأشخاص .. و تتمكن من معرفة فكره و انطباعه .. أقواله و انفعالاته .. فستشعر بمتعة كبيرة ^^

It's just a game, you know, I'm not asking from you to do the same thing I did.. well, I mean, the real profiling is really hard
اللعبة تبقى لعبة ^_^'

لا أحسب أن هنالك متعة في تحليل شخص لمجرد التحليل .. أنت يا عزيزي Kou لم تحلل الأخ لأنك تود اللعب .. بل أردتَ أن تؤثر عليه ^_~

u wanted to know what's his reaction after reading ur words ^^ o

allow me to talk in a brief about it , It's hard! It's Really damn hard .. hard as hell
ههههههههههههههههه

^_^

Profilinh is a science
^_^

.. and for some gifted ppl it's an art of itself
أنت تتحدث عني بلا شك :cool:

:09:

.. In the real profiling , every single word you said / type, has it's deep psychological meaning
that's the key :biggthump o

كل كلمة تدل على شيء .. و ليس ذلك فقط ^^

تغيير الكلمات يدل على شيء .. اختيار الألفاظ المستخدمة يدل على شيء ..

رصف الكلمات يدل على شيء ..

من خلال ما يكتبه الأعضاء .. يستطيع المرء أن يعرف إن كان من يتحدث طبيعياً أو غاضباً .. تأثر أم لم يتأثر .. انفعل أم لا .. يستهزأ أم يتحدث بجدية إلخ

الإنسان أوتار .. و القارئ هو العازف ^^ .. من يجيد قراءة الخلق يستطيع أن يعزف على أوتارهم من المقطوعات و الألحان ما يريد و كيف يريد و ساعة يريد :D ..

يستطيع أن يثير الجامد .. و يعطف الغضبان .. و يغضب الحليم .. و يؤنس المشتاق .. و يثبت الوداد ..

يستطيع أن يحرك الناس كما يحرك قطع الشطرنج :05:

^^

for example ; when I wrote " by the way, NO one ever escaped Mr.Leifoh
I AM A MIND HUNTER "
Maybe some guys thought , damn this guy is no more than an oaf cocky one; BURN IN HELL idiot, but that's not true
^_~

.. only normal persons would think like that, these words have a whole different purposes
^^

دعني أجرب حظي ^_~

lemme give it a try ^^ o

الأخ الذي تفضلتَ بتحليله كان بارداً .. لم تؤثر فيه كلمات الأعضاء .. و لم يتأثر بكلامك السابق .. فأردت أن تثيره بكلامك حتى تستشف مكامن ضعفه .. و تــَـطــَّـلــِـع على ثغراته ^^

كلامك الذي كتبتــَــه عزيزي Kou كان مثيراً .. مثيراً جداً .. و خاصة آخر عبارة و ضعتها :p

by the way, NO one ever escaped Mr.Leifoh
I AM A MIND HUNTER

فلو اكتفى بكتابة : get lost .. فهذا يكفي بالنسبة لك ^_~

u wanted to measure his temper / fever .. and u wrote what u wrote .. even if he said : get lost .. it's more than enough for u .. cuz ur words affected him ^_~ o

however, rushin and yazeed are the one's whom been affected instead :09: o

am i right ^_~ ? o

^_^

.. it's like, you know, when a wise guy plays a chess with someone he knows NOTHING about him .. he will test him, by provoking by sacrificing by by by .. etc
ههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

أصارحك القول يا Kou ^^ .. بالأمس ( وقبل أن ترد ) كنت أتحدث مع أخي .. و أخبرته بأني أنتظر حركة الأخ كي أستطيع تحريك قــِـطــَـعي بحرية ^_~

i told my bro ( before ur replay ) that i'm waiting 4 his move first .. so i can move my pieces freely in order 2 grab him from his nick .. therefore, i was watching every move .. but he was good ^^ .. he haven't shown his emotion even when they talked about his father (which is a strong hit) !! i really got excited .. he is a nice opponent after all ^_^ .. u know .. it's boring when u can read ur opponent easily ~_^ o

yet, he showed his emotion with smigle .. and i thought u noticed that ( if u followed the whole story ) and thus u want to give it a test .. u talked form psychological point of view ^^ o

^_^

and i laughed when i read ur replay ^_~ o

... That's how wise guys would play their games
^_^

Actually, Profiling is a weapon .. a really dangerous weapon, in a war, one of the things that makes you win against your enemies .. is profiling them ! by profiling them you got many things in hand ..One, you can predict his moves, his thoughts his his his! Second and the most important thing.. you would know how to win against him.. you would know his weakness points, you would get him DOWN with one strike!
It's not just a weapon in a war, it's used by FBI agents – I heard long ago there would be a special department in FBI, for psychological matters and I believe by now it's already exist – it's used by Detectives .. especially when they're after serial killer, it's important to profile him by using the way he killed his victims, blah blah blah ..
:p

unfortunately .. most of ppl ignore such thing >_< o

! So.. as you can see, it's NOT A GAME
And it's not a thing One could learn so easily, it takes years to master it
who knows ^_~ o

unless you already got the ability of profiling
ههههههههههههههههههههه

:biggthump

^^

as I said, every single word has it's deep meaning, also it's important to choose a special words in profiling .. special arrangements of words, and ….etc
it's a pain >_<
it's an enjoyment ;) o

but as I said before, here, profiling is just a game .. you do not need to give 100% analyzing, also, it's important to ask some questions .. so you would know how One will react ; in case you don't know the guy you're profiling him
~_~

chill wid ur homies

leifoh understood Nothing
هههههههههههههههه

No one could Profiled me 100% up to now.. except One person, the most respected person I've ever
he must be some1 very special ^_^ o

hope 2 meet him 1 day ^_^ o

known .. the only person who surpassed Kou Leifoh!
^_^

But KEEP Trying .. I'm not saying that No one can profile me, there were some guys gave a 80% maximum! but Unless you're a MIND HUNTER, don't profile me
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

^_^

! That what I'm asking for
.. That's the way , One profiles , the other comments

^_^

في أحد المواضيع .. قلتُ :

* أحب أن أقو لك شيئاً عزيزي ****** ^_^ .. أنا لا أتنبأ أو أشق عن القلوب ^_^ .. أنا أقرأ

هل سمعتَ عن مقتفي الآثار :33: ؟

هؤلاء القوم لهم القدرة على اقتفاء أثرك .. ليس ذلك فقط .. بل يعلمون إن كنت مصاباً في قدمك أو كنتَ أعرجاً ..

يعلمون إن كنت ذكراً أو أنثى ..

يعلمون إذا ما كنتَ تحمل شيئاً أو أنك حملت شيئاً بعد مدة من سيرك ..

يعلمون إذا ما ترددتَ في الطرق أيها تسلكُ ثم حسمتَ أمرك ..

يعلمون أين توقفتَ عن السير .. و أين عاودته ..

هل هؤلاء يعلمون الغيب :33: ؟

لا ^_^ .. هذا علم ^^ .. و هذه قراءة الأثر ^_~

كذلك أنا :05: .. فأنا أقرأ الردود ^_~

أعلم إذا ما كنت قد انفعلت أو غاظك الرد ..

أعلم إن كنتَ مستهزئاً أو جاداً ..

أعلم سبب قدومك إن وجد ..

( أعلم ذلك و أكثر إن كنت ترد بسجيتك و لا تتحكم في انفعالاتك أو شعورك ^_~ ) *

فالناس على ثلاثة أنواع :

1 – خلق تحكمهم المشاعر .. و هؤلاء هم عموم الناس ..

2 – خلق بارد كلوح الثلج ..

3 – خلق يتحكم بمشاعره ..

قأما الصنف الثاني فهو صعب القراءة >_<

و أما الصنف الثالث فهم أخطر الأنواع .. لأنهم يستطيعون تضليل القارئ ~_~ ..

و التحكم بالمشاعر أعلى أنواع القدرة على الإمساك بزمام النفس .. و يا فوز من تمكن التحكم بمشاعره و أقواله ^^

سأضرب مثالاً آخراً غير الشطرنج ^^ .. من شاهد منكم مسلسل كينشين سيفهم الأمر جيداً ^^ .. فالحالتان الموجودتان في مسلسل كينشين هما سايتو هاجيمي و سيتا سوجيرو ^_^ ..

و القارئ هو هيمورا كينشين / شيتوكيري باتوساي .. أصعب الخصوم على كينشين هم الخصوم الذين لا يستطيع كينشين قراءتهم .. فقد عانى كثيراً مع سايتو هاجمي .. و توقف أمام سيتا سوجيرو .. لأنه لا يعلم ما هي الخطوة التي سيقدم عليها ^^

في القتال ..

في الحرب ..

في الرياضة ..

في ألعاب الذكاء ..

في المناظرات ..

في ألعاب الفيديو video games ( و خاصة الألعاب القتالية التي تعتمد بشكل كبير على التفكير مثل تكن و كذلك الاستراتيجية ) ..

في المنتديات ( و خاصة في الحوارات و النقاشات ) ..

في الدراسة ..

و في الحياة الواقعية ..

من يستطيع قراءة الناس يسيطر على الأجواء :o

شكراً لموضوعك الجميل عزيزي Kou ^^ ..

^_^

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Darkness withiN
14-10-2005, 05:26 AM
السـلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتـه
أسعد الإله مساءكم بكل خـير

--

أحببت أن أسجل إعجابي بما خطته أيدي الإخوة الأفاضل Kou leifoh & Hungry wolf

بالنسبة لذاك العضو المفلس فكرياً ومعنوياً..هناك طرق للتعامل معه سلبية وإيجابية
-النقاش معه بمستوى عقليته والرد عليه بالحجة والمنطق لاينفع أبداً-
لإن عقليته أقل من عقلية أي شخص هنا بكثير..وتأكدوا لن تجدوا مستوى يليق بعقليته الهابطة

-الإستهزاء به والتفرج على مسلسله الكوميدي والمشاركة في تهزيئه لاتنفع أبداً-
لإنه ليس لديه كرامة بالأصل ومعتاد على التهزيئ وكلما رد أحد عليه تعاظم حجمه في داخله و<صدق عمره>-

-إحتقاره والإرتقاء بمستوى عقلياتنا وتجاهل مواضيعه التي تصب في مجرى واحد تنفع كثيراً-
لإنه شخص لايريد غير الشهرة ويعتقد بأن الوصول إليها من خلال قاعدة خالف تعرف,حتى إن باع دينه وكرامته..المهم يثبت إنه له وجود مع إنه وجوده من عدمه واحد كفكره المفلس وعقليته الهابطه-

المضحك الغريب..أن نراه يتحدث في أمور الدين ومن فيفي العبده إلى الزكاة..ومن تهجمه بأسلوب مباشر على الدين..إلى وضع ثياب من التقى ويتصنع إنه شريف ونقي

لكن كما يقال
ولو لم يلبس المرء ثياباً من التقى..تجرّد عرياناً ولو كان كاسياً

-أكثر مره ضحكت فيها عليه..حين كان يدافع عن الله عزوجل مدافعة الحبيب الغيور على دينه وربه,وبذات الوقت يطعن بالدين بكل مواضيعه-

إنسان غير متزن نفسياً..وكما قيل إذا الأساس فاسد لاتعيب الفروع :D

هو لم يختر هذا القسم إلا لإنه عام وأغلبه مراهقين..بحيث يسهل غسل أدمغتهم وتشكيكهم بدينهم,ولا يملك الجرأه أبداً أن يناقش في القسم السياسي أو الإسلامي لإنه يعرف إنه مفحم له

أبو فن جميل ليس إلا ظاهرة مستهلكة مفلسة وأقولها بكل ثقة وحروفه تنطق بذلك
-ونلاحظ إنه يتهرب من الرد على من يخالفه..لإنه بكل بساطة جبان ويفتقد إلى الحجة والمنطق-

كمْ أشفق عليه وعلى رداءة منطقه المفتقد لكل حجة !!

-نتمنى طرده لإننا نريد التركيز على الصيام وليس الضحك والشفقة على شخص مريض كمثله-
أو أقل شئ..مقاطعته حتى <لايصدق عمره> زياده..فهو مجرد نكره منبوذ إجتماعياً كأفكاره وميوله الشاذة

إحتـــرامي وتقديــري

Mada Mada Dane
14-10-2005, 07:55 PM
ما عندي غير تعليق بسيط.. وما ابي حد ياكلني عليه....

اخ بس.. وينها انجل ترقع ظهر كل واحد فيكم بالخيزرانة علشان ما تقولون كلام فاضي..

:196:

No comment :p

fyuhlkryuryu
17-10-2005, 04:47 PM
نرجسي
نرجسية

Kou Leifoh
22-10-2005, 05:24 AM
When the hell did I write all this Oo

اما كتحليل شخصيات مثل ما قلت يبيلها وقت و تعامل دائم مع الشخص و ملاحظة ردود افعاله تجاه مواقف معينة
في اشخاص سهل تحليلهم و في اشخاص لا
كل انسان له شخصيته الي قد تكون صعبة القراءة او سهلة
اما انك تطلب منا تحليل شخصيتك و انا عن نفسي ما شفت لك الا ردين في المنتدى حتى الان فاستحالة

I'm not asking you guys to profile me, although the topic's name says ( analyze me ) but you know, it's just a name isn't it ;)
But hey monsieur! With just 2 replies of mine, you would make a forty % analyzing.. and that's more than enough in here.. we're playing after all!
For more details .. read monsieur wolf's reply..

بس سؤال واحد
انت من وين؟

Born and spent part of my life in us

منتظر أن روز هستم

Keep waiting

ليفو... بنرجع بعد الاذان ان شاء الله...

Take your time

haha well seems you like the fact you've been profiled glad to see that

You got it all wrong pal, with all due respect, do you think that shitty words of yours are considered profiling? Not at all, I liked the fact, there are some guys interest in profiling matters .. so please don't hurt my soft feelings by such misunderstanding .. please :|

A truth that's foretold, those who know don't speak, those who speak do not know, judging people is the first step of being crappy in a conversation, no matter what kinda of conversation it is.

#1: you know nothing about Kou, you just happen to see him post in a forum, depending on his mood, he might say anything and wouldn't care if anybody will get him right or wrong

#2: even for siblings and brothers living together, sometimes they actually wouldn't be able to profile one another, simply because you can't analyze anyone 100%, psychology is called the science of the unpredictables you know

Well, YO monsieur ;) .. i agree with ya about the "mood" matters , but that's the only point i agree.. I mean about brothers, One can't analyze his twin brother because he lacks the ability .. and One can analyze One 100% , just when the first One got the ability ;)
You know, some guys like leifoh, by just looking in others' eyes can make 90% analyzing! Eyes can't lie ..
Other guys by just One sight they would know what's your job, single of married, happy or not ..etc!

PS: when anyone wants to say anything about someone, damn just say it clearly and explain it well yourself, if you think what you think is true , or else it will be considered bitching from a weakling who have no character and ain't a man himself.

Hehe you got a nice language, you should be a gangster :P hehe kidding my friend ;) And glad to meet ya monsieur ..

by the way, one question

من اخترع الذرّة؟

Well, i read some replies and I think I know what's going on .. PUT YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND :T
The most creatures I hate ; a*sholes, kidz and idiots! You know he said that by mistake aren't you ?
By insisting on this, you're making foolish of yourself pal … that's ridiculous! I'm not defending him by the way, I just knew there is a guy called D-Ken .. but I'm just so allergic about a*sholishness matters, so please cut the crap out

I'm not saying stop fighting.. Not at all, I like fighting, nah
I love fighting .. after all, how much do you know about yourself, if you've never been in a fight ;)
But
find something cool to fight for..

noneother than you of course

C'mon man .. ignore him! Ignorance isn't a sin
Don't let such things provoke you!

رشن ، حرام تضيع وقتك في النقاش مع حجّة الزمان و سيّد المكان و مهجد الإنس و الجان ..
وربّي ما تطلع بشيء ، ما منه فايدة ، مخّه قمقم أخفاه مارس في سابع أرض لما حاربه
انتبه لا ينحرك ..
هالعظيم الكبير ..

وبعدين صح ديكين ..
شف من يتكلم عن قطة الوجه ؟ و ما تلاحظ قاط وجهك هنا ؟!

مسكين D-Ken ، ما قلت لك إنّك فاهم السالفة غلط

two vs one ? this is unfair hehe

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

well well well, you still breathing …
hungry wolf ;)
god I thought you're burning in hell .. I was praying for your dead soul, but I guess you've phoenix abilities ;)
how are ya .. long time no see, and how's that guy DLD ? is he still alive ? I missed him

u know nothin dude

^_~

yea I knew that.. the replies of yours I saw told me

المتعة

reading ur words ^^

Yea!
But as I said, I like the fact that some guys like profiling .. it's unusual you know :s Arab guys as I know DON'T have any interest in such things.. as I know!

And yea .. I wasn't playing, just in here I'm asking members for playing!
And yea also, the reply of mine aimed to know " how would he react " ..

أنت تتحدث

Hehehe .. ;)

الانسان أوتار ..

Although I mastered arabic language but I still can't reach your level .. translate what you wrote :P

lemme give it a try

Ummm.. it's somehow rite, i made a brief analyzing about him before that second reply.. and I wanted to check some points for complete analyzing!
But I didn't even think about " get lost " .. I would KICK the hell outta him , but I got many things from his reply .. many many things!

i told my bro

Oh, I've never seen your replies, hehe grab his nick .. I'm sure he won't survive your fangs .. nah, I didn't follow the whole story actually

hope 2 meet him

He's dead ..

في أحد

I liked your way of thinking although I didn't understand most of your words.. but now I know , why the hell are you still breathing ^_^

And as you said it's boring to profile kidz and idiots .. I really need a real opponent, so get ready ;)

Speaking of saitou.. that guy is so f*ckin cool! One of the best characters of mine.. i like him.

Darkness within

Hehe, he's out now .. the only thing we can do for him, is to forget all about him!

نجرسي

nope

Angel whisper
22-10-2005, 09:43 AM
you always seem to hit the right spot KL .. I guess that is one reason why I find you extremely interesting ..
you just have some qualities that I severely lack ..

rushin_911
22-10-2005, 10:01 AM
أجل طلعت من جحرك بعد ما هدت العاصفة :D ؟
عموماً بما إنّك مصر تكمل خرابيطك شف ذي الوصلة يمكن تساعدك :أفكر:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology

edit:
From wikipedia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/Narcissus.jpg
Narcissus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_%28mythology%29), the fictional Greek hero after whom narcissism is named, became obsessed with his own reflection
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Narcissus.jpg

DarkLordDragon
22-10-2005, 05:19 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته ^_^

Kou:

and how's that guy DLD ? is he still alive ? I missed him

Is he still alive, c'mon man that's out of question :D just kidding man I missed you too ^_^ btw your using a very cool avatar of Shion, it's even cooler than my avatar :D (Honestly a nice one) ;)

I was talking to Wolfy and he mentioned you and he gave me a link to this topic, I don't know what happened before but I don't care too because my objective is to say hi (You can kick me upside down if you wish :D) but again I couldn't help it, seeing both of you and Wolfy-san doing and discussing about the analyzing, mind...etc was really great, maybe I didn't understand what's happenning but I can tell your way of thinking is in a whole different level from some other people (Excuse me I am not talking about the members here :) )

I mean about brothers, One can't analyze his twin brother because he lacks the ability .. and One can analyze One 100% , just when the first One got the ability ;)

this line... This line... Everytime I see one and one I remember my old way of writing back in about 5 years <<< another reason to like you :D

Actually Wolf-san was always like this, his analyzing is one of the thing I like about him, he tried to read my mind several times but I wont say if he succeeded or not but just to think he have the ability to think the way he did with me before was great.

There are people who likes to be known by force, by kindness, by lying...etc One WOULD do all of that if One COULD do any of that but One CAN'T do any of that so One WON'T do none of that.

Thanks

Kou Leifoh
29-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Angel whisper

Hehey, girl with attitude ;) how are ya !Jesus, still breathing ? well.. that's not usual for an arabic girl, i'm surprised. anyways, It's really good to see you seniorita angel.. keep fighting

rushin_911

I appreciate your kindness but I read this site before

DLD

Is he still alive, c'mon man that's out of question

i owe you an apology .. I really underestimated your surviving abilities ;) seriously! How are ya man! Long time no see .. speaking of shion, have you heard the news. SS inferno or something like that ! new ss episodes ! I'm not sure about that you know, I'm not a guy that goes around like an ass searching for info hehe kidding :D but I'm so damn busy for searching! So, i'll just wait for your confirmation ;)

I don't know what happened before but I don't care too because my objective is to say hi (You can kick me upside down if you wish )

well, so do I! i don't know what the f*ck is going on in here :31:, hehe C'mon i won't kick ya.. 'am really glad to see you lord dragon

this line... This line... Everytime I see one and one I remember my old way of writing back in about 5 years <<< another reason to like you

It's an ass way of writing .. don't tell me you were an as*hole five years ago ;) hehehe but yea I can tell, regarding the fact you're a cool guy I'm not surprising . only kewl guys type this way.. but I'm not saying I'm a kewl one, nah I completely lost my kewl.. I'm a ASS right now, and I don't have any plans to get my kewl back.. I believe the " trying to be cool " is another form of assholishness! So, I'm just an ass guy who lives his ass days

Actually Wolf-san was always like this, his analyzing is one of the thing I like about him, he tried to read my mind several times but I wont say if he succeeded or not but just to think he have the ability to think the way he did with me before was great.

i really want to get this guy down, i mean monsieur wolf ;) it seems he's a tough one ..but i've to check him out by myself :D then i'll go afer you.. saga ;) so don't you ever let your guard down in my presence

There are people who likes to be known by force, by kindness, by lying...etc One WOULD do all of that if One COULD do any of that but One CAN'T do any of that so One WON'T do none of that

nice one lord dragon .. i liked it, i didn't know you're a Philosopher ;)

guys, i believe EID will be in a couple of weeks .. and i'm in a pretty fucked up shit! i won't make it maybe so i'll just get the chance to say Happy Eid especially you kewls band .. enjoy

hungry wolf
02-11-2005, 08:58 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

كل عام و الجميع بخير .. مبارك عليكم العيد ^_^

تقبل الله صيامكم و قيامكم و صالح أعمالكم ^^

عزيزي Kou ^_^ :

it seems he's a tough one
no no no no no no ^_^ o

u insulted me Kou ;) o

i ask some respecting .. i don't ask 2 much .. do i ^_^' o

lemme teach u how 2 say such thing :D o

first .. when u say ( it seems ) .. this an insulting 4 me

it doesn't seem .. cuz i'm :05: o

so .. u have to start ur sentence saying : o

* he is *

^_~

though .. u r saying that * I'm a tough 1* .. well, u r wrong my dear ^_^' o

actually i'm the toughest ever ;) o

i really want to get this guy down, i mean monsieur wolf

u know Kou ^_^ : o

Preys need to strain their minds all the time
and run around .. in the presence of

Predator

btw ^_^ .. i'm the predator ;) o

Although I mastered arabic language but I still can't reach your level .. translate what u wrote

just forget about it :09: o

^_^

So, I'm just an ass guy who lives his ass days
i agree :D o

Happy Eid
Happy Eid 2 u 2 ^_^ o

^_^

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته