المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : بعظ المواضيع الي تحدث في موقع audiogalaxy

a.m.k
15-10-2001, 07:53 PM
منقول من موقع http://www.audiogalaxy.com في منتدى britny

10/15/01 arime - GOD DOES NOT EXIST, RELIGION IS FICTION!!!!
bible-written by man God-created by man all that other dogma-created by man why??? cos religious people are weak and need to know that they are not slaving through their lives for no reason and that there is something good at the end. how pathetic.

10/15/01 kissmynakedass - re: GOD DOES NOT EXIST, RELIGION IS FICTION!!!!
a-men

10/15/01 Dedicated_to_Nutritional_excellence - re: GOD DOES NOT EXIST, RELIGION IS FICTION!!!!
you need help

10/15/01 ghetto-blaster - re: GOD DOES NOT EXIST, RELIGION IS FICTION!!!!
God's in His heaven - All's right with the world.

10/15/01 ellechick21 - re: GOD DOES NOT EXIST, RELIGION IS FICTION!!!!
Don't get cut at this people, i'm only saying my piece. I believe that the bibble is full of it, purely for the fact that it's been re-written so many times over the years, how can anyone believe in something that has been changed so many times, + there's absolutely no proof of any of it being true. The bibble is a fictional story that someone long ago wrote to try and keep the world at piece, but in actuall fact it's created war. Every war starts from having a different race and ie: a different religion.I can understand that people believe in something, but the bibble and the laws are all full of it. ( notic that i'm not swearing cause i don't want to affend anyone)People believe that ignorance is bliss and if they believe, there will be somewhere to go after death, that everythings ok. Why is it so hard to believe that when you die you're gone, under the ground and nothing more? I'll tell you why, it's because no-one wants to believe it, because it's scarey to know that you'll be gone with nothing to come after.

10/15/01 ahmedmk - re: GOD DOES NOT EXIST, RELIGION IS FICTION!!!!
arime u don't belive in god right !! cos u read a wrong book or religon .. there is much stupid religon's like hindus .. & i dunno wut they r praying 4 cow !! & some of them praying to earth !! so all thouse r stupid religons cos who create them human ... but if u want to know a true book from god (allah) read the quran book (islam) & im sure u will change ur mind cos this is god word's to human .. & sure god is not living here ,, ~_^ god is living in he's heaven . he send's messenger's to human . (that was in the past) the 1st religon is the jew's than christian .. than the last is isalm by sending a book called holy quran ... ok antil here u will say why i will read some thing i don't belive in it ... !! if u want to know about human & creation of god .. from angels to human u will find it there in quran .. note (quran is not a book by human like bibble cos they change many thing in it .. but quran is like a speach from god ..) so ^_^ ...

شو رائيكم :)