المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية Street Fighter Alpha Generations Review

Twelve
26-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Click me (http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/11571.shtml)

من قرائته سنعرف ان الفلم يركز كثيرا على Ryu و ماضيه.
يعني باختصار: كان احسن لو سمو الفلم Ryu Gaiden لانه يتكلم عن ماضيه و الـSatsu no Hadu و صراعه ضدها و الشخصيتان الاخران الذان لهما دور كبير في الفلم هما Akuma & Gouken (Akuma's brother & Ryu's master).
غيرهما من الشخصيات في الفلم هما Ken & Sakura و لكن Ken ظهوره دقيقة او ما شابه.

Want my advice? RENT IT

theway
26-10-2005, 11:22 AM
as a SF fan i was thinking of pre-ordering , but i didnt find it even in play-asia !!

WoW sakura ^^

/will DL from net/

SALM0RE
26-10-2005, 12:04 PM
after seeing the first one ....am not gonna even bother caring about this one...it look's worst :12: l

croove
26-10-2005, 02:01 PM
يمكن أشوفه الفيلم إذا حصلت موقع أحمل فيه الفيلم Direct و إذا كنت فاضي ما عندي شغله :أفكر:
المهم
أنا من البداية مب متحمس للفيلم

theway
welcome back

# big show #
26-10-2005, 03:17 PM
ممكن تعطوني الموقع الرسمي للفلم
حتى اتأكد

او رابط التحميل:أفكر:

theway
26-10-2005, 04:16 PM
lol looks like u all hate it XD

if u compare it with other anime fighting games

art of fighting , tekken , virtua fighter , samurai spirits , nightshade ,,, ...

Street Fighter rocks all , and fatal fury comes next

(i mean SF the movie 1&2 , i know the sires sucks)

the old art looks better >< u know lots of anime look like this it makes the action more action"er" lol

ممكن تعطوني الموقع الرسمي للفلم
http://www.streetfighteralpha.com/

welcome back
He Hee thanx , missed u all ^^

SALM0RE
26-10-2005, 05:47 PM
there's no way the the alpha movie's is good as the sf2 movie....it's simply perfect ...every character in the game has a piece in the movie anlike the alpha..i dont know ho's behind the idea to squezze all the character in 2 sence .

but i like the drawing or the art of the previos alpha movie and the genrtion to :biggthump

Twelve
26-10-2005, 07:21 PM
رأيي رأيس SALMORE من دون تعليق.
ختى إسأل بعض الي في موقع Shoryuken.com و بيقولك معظمهم أن سيء جداً.

Redhead
27-10-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm not a big street fighter fan....but i may watch this...from the looks of the screen shoots it's not helping.

waiting for kof:another day :P

Recca
27-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Fatal Fury 3 had bad art(i hate masami obari's gay character designs..yet i like his animes like Gowcaizer and Virus) but the story was great although had nothing to do with Garou, the Terry shedding a teary blood is one of my favorite moments of anime of all time :p

as for SFII it had great directing and art(would be true to say it was ahead of it's time) the first time i saw it was a japanese language version with chinese sub back in 1995, didnt need alot of explanation since the story was simple, im quite shocked on the way the maerican sound track of that anime became :/ they ruined it....

as for street fighter 2V, yes it may have reptitve scenes and some boring moments, but u got to agree on this : every character was amazingly given his chance and was great, damn i liked Dhalsim....and the hadouken track ^^ its too much, the mere fact that guile kicked Ryu and Ken around while he was drunk is enough for me to respect this anime, shows they were still kids :p

hmmm what else? yeah, genrations blows :p

SALM0RE
27-10-2005, 04:55 PM
there's no doubt that ff3 anmie's is good but it feel like a dragonballZ movie rather than fatal fury ....terry uses his energy and blast the whole place up..and the bad guy with his henchmen ....sound femlier ..? and only one guy can save the day ? but there's no shower's sence in dragon ball z ;) l

كاني مللتكم بدراغون بول زد ؟ :o

and what about the art of fighting anmie ..i didn't watched yet..is't good ?l

Terry_88
27-10-2005, 05:25 PM
شكرا علي الموضوع و لكن اذا الفيلم ما فيه KEN لا يغتبر عندي مهم ابدا لانه من غير طعمه . ;)